It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Chicks - Episode 0.1c - Deepwater Disaster

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ladies that was very impressive! Congrats!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Watched it yesterday, and it was pretty awesome!

Keep up the great work!

TheAssoc.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
thanks to the ATSers and contributors who support the conspiracy chicks project. I think their format will serve as a productive tool for ATSers to get the flow of information and communication directed into a more positive ATS experience.

Thanks to the production team, graphic artists.

I personally enjoyed the humor, and found it made me more tuned into the information being presented.

i appreciate the research put into balancing the viewpoints and providing differing perspectives. I think this was a good demonstration of how one can express different viewpoints on the same subject, a necessity for denying ignorance, in my opinion.

I can see how many suggestions were encorporated into production, and i liked that, too.

Lastly, kudos to the Conspiracy Chicks themselves.

Your oratorical skills and pronunciation, demeanor, and nonverbal communication skills are most apparent, and made it easy to listen to, even though some of the subject matter may be difficult to deal with.

Thanks you all for the efforts, calories, and time put into making ATS a more informative and growthful experience.

A Short Poem:

They are proven ATSers who have taken some licks
Reporting on where facts and opinions don't always mix
Sharing with us information, ATSers' input & top forum topics
Thank you to all for your support of the: Conspiracy Chicks

they have proven their worth to ATSers, and have taken their licks
they delve into subjects some deem taboo, but they too can mix
their knowledge and opinions with compliant to the facts forum picks
constructive critisim is welcome, denying ignorance, the Conspiracy Chicks

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
Well, I do not think this adds credence to ATS and its goal.

What direction would you like to see ATS go in, and what do you think ATS goals are or should be?

Yes the content on the Vid is fairly good. But the two females presenting it.

what was wrong with them?

Come on, they lack confidence and believability.

so did you before you learned how to walk or be potty trained.
but, someone helped you learn to walk and be potty trained.
if we were to apply this sort of logic to you, you would have never learned how to walk or be potty trained, would you?

Could of got a better choice of females to really give the video some real feel of quality. Too bad really.

did you see the list of applicants?

A Short Poem, a suggested aid to help you in constructive criticism:

If you can find flawed logic in their interpretation
Then please put their statement in a quotation

If you can find flawed logic in their presentation
Then please feel free to attack it’s foundation
With factual truisms and verifiable information

If you cannot dispute or refute the
Conspiracy Chicks translation …
Then how are you sure you’re not an
agent of misinformation?

we come in peace, or in peices, but we come,
E.T.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
i waited all my life to watch this

how exciting ...........

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Noobastronomer]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
20 miles long and 1 mile wide ... what if this is all planned.
it appears it is. notice GS and BP sold stock before the disaster.
but what bugs me is they are using dispersant that worse than the oil.
but I keep thinking its to kill 6.5 billion people... but that isnt going
kill all of us. but why do I keep feeling so morbid about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Practice makes better, I don't think the news setting will due this show justice, and it's basically recap of threads, but I can see were the very idea of a show like this would come in to trouble, and it's not an easy thing to do there are lots of things on this site, lots of info and links to info.

To try to get people interested in stuff they already read is no easy task especially on a site thats updated so often by the time you pick a topic and do the production thing it becomes old news. I cant really think of a way to make the show better but it would involve a some sort of contribution from the people that make threads on this site. The only thing I can think of is if you 2 do the recap thing for the first half of the show on things you find interesting, and on the second half if you can get people to send you ideas and things like ideas for threads that you 2 would put up for the second half of the show to get the ball rolling sort of say for that thread, or even quotes from topics that people would like to say on old topics. Basically make it more updated somehow, but like I said no easy task a lot harder then it appears especially since there is only 2 of you basically. Anyways for a beta its not bad, and hope it gets better, we will see. As long as its interesting I don't really care for facial expressions and what you do with your hands and what not, you could chew bubble gum while talking and take a bite of an apple while reading the cue cards for all I care.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Just watching this now - nice work

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

I would like some clarification on something. Since this will be in thread form, which someone else mentioned, what is the content of the subsequent thread to be? Are we to discuss the topics presented by the CC's?

that is a good question. for whatever my opinion is worth, i suggest we be able to comment on the information presented, but leave the debate and exchange about what the information means to us in the threads that cover the subject matter. i think that would be fair.

Or is it intended to simply provide an arena for a personal critique of the CC's themselves?

i hope not. a whole thread dedicated to the critique of two individuals.
hopefully this thread will offer some constructive suggestions, and a hub for their growing fanbase...

nice post, thanks for sharing,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Just curious - because this kind of thing is going to be more prevalent the bigger this gets. What are your opinions on comments like this? (This is directed at AshleyD and asala(Julie) as well as admin and mods, and other members also).

What is wrong with those comments?!

From en.wiktionary.org...

(slang) A young (especially attractive) woman.

So, did I lie?
The program is called Conspiracy Chicks. They are especially attractive women by definition and in real life.
Sorry, the very idea of having to watch some washed up granny who would barely speak is not very amusing...
Second choice is naked news, but you must realize that looks play a huge part in bringing news....
If it weren't the case, they could as well hire this guy:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Just curious - because this kind of thing is going to be more prevalent the bigger this gets. What are your opinions on comments like this? (This is directed at AshleyD and asala(Julie) as well as admin and mods, and other members also).

I have nothing but respect for both women for who they are on ATS. The fact that they are both beautiful is just a bonus.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

humor... beauty....conspiracies...and building construction

who could ask for anything more?

THese are freaking great

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Pretty cringe-worthy if I'm honest. I appreciate what they're doing but to me this seems so ridiculous that ATS would take this cheap angle. Everyone else seems to love them but more fluidity and clarity is definitely needed IMO. Bring back Johnny Anonymous.

I hope I don't get a censor on the comment, it is my opinion after all...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I just want to say that I enjoyed your first episode. I hope you keep them coming!
I don't have time to spend reading all the threads that interest me, so I appreciate your detailed reports of the latest topics.

No offense to Johnny Anonymous, but you are both much more enjoyable to watch.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just finished watching, and I must say the quality of this first episode was ALOT better than I thought it would be. AshleyD, and Asala were both great, and did a very good job at getting the news they wanted out there quickly and clearly, and seemed quite proffessional.

Great job Girls!

At first I thought this was just gonna cover the BP oil splill but was pleasently suprised at how many didfferent important current topics were dissected.

Again great job for your first show Conspiracy Chicks!

I didn't really notice the sound issues, until I scrolled down a bit, while watching to read the first couple post, and someone mentioned it. Then it turned into one of those "don't think of the word elephant", and it's impossible not to. So it kinda made it much more apparent than it really was.

But again; For a first go...two thumbs up

hmm that was a bit corny...,

Great job to everyone who was involved in makeing this, and I'm already looking forward to the next one!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is nicely done, but somehow Johnny Anonymous fits better for a project on a site like ATS, IMO.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Good stuff on the disaster in the Gulf although i wish people would stop referring to it as "an oil spill".... it's far more than "an oil spill"... other than that you've done a good job in highlighting what the msm havn't really been highlighting so kudos for that...

Flagged.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by above

Exactly, in my opinion it has made ATS feel very tacky all of a sudden. Where it was facebook it is now beebo.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is really good stuff. I can't wait to see more. Keep up the great work ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join