It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Chicks - Episode 0.1c - Deepwater Disaster

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The show works. The ladies appear to have worked on themselves well and can compete with any TV-presenters. Good stuff

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This is simply amazing and could be the biggest thing since..... Well since ATS...

I love it..

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Wow! I am so impressed by the quality of ATS news video's. Really great show, and thanks so much for your contribution to the community. My only complaint is I kept slapping myself to focus on the news. Hormones aside, there is alot more talent there than that!

I am sure you girls will work out the little kinks with time! Anyone who wants to critisize really needs to have their video ready to back up their expertise... I know I couldnt do half as well.

Keep up the great work, thanks for making it quicker and easier for people to deny ignorance!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Congratulations ATS!!! You ladies did a very good job, just finished watching! I hope you'll be able to expand in the future and take on topics based on thread counts. If something could use any help, maybe the guys walking back & fourth in front of you

Great job girls

MSTKN28

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Yay they're here

It's amazing girls!
Love the introduction, the humour and just well...EVERYTHING!
Surely shows the large amount of work you put into this.
Now, can't wait for the next one

(Oh and I LOVE the lil globe swirling around in the corner)

[edit on 9/6/2010 by BlackPoison94]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Cool!! I love y - the show! I love this new show!

A few constructive criticisms,

I think someone already mentioned this but there was one segment where Ashley had to keep flicking her head to get her hair out of her face and it was a bit distracting. So, maybe put your hair up instead?

It seems like each segment was done all in one take? Which is actually quite amazing
but there were just a few spots where the ladies hesitated or had to repeat themselves. The segments should really be split up into several takes and then edited together to remove those little mistakes.

Also, I don't know if anyone else had this but I was getting a bit of a hiss in the audio. Could be a problem at my end, I dunno.

More! More!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Though both you ladies are stunning, I am failing to see the point of this show.

but regardless keep up the good work I suppose

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala
I'm wondering if ATS might consider real time broadcasting through the medium of internet radio at some point in the future ? Net radio seems increasingly popular, a few of my friends listen regularly to Rense, Prison Planet as part of their normal daily radio listening.

See my signature for details

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
Though both you ladies are stunning, I am failing to see the point of this show.

The point? To attract a different target market than those of us who are already on ATS all the time.

These videos could be cross-posted to Youtube etc and they're a great way of attracting new members.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

I bet you a billion to 1 none of this research is theirs, they are clearly reading off a prompter (poorly) trust me if the research is yours you definitely don't need to read it off a prompter.

You just lost a billion.

Julie and I are indeed a 'two woman show.' Other than the final editing to put it all together as a show, Julie and I do it all by ourselves. Research, writing, camera, lighting, set up, hair/make-up, etc. We even select the topics to cover.

A lot of those who write and research their own material still use notes, index cards, or cues of some sort. In future shows it will be a bit easier to go without them since the individual segments won't be as long. But at this stage, yes. We quite literally do it all and put a lot of work into it. It's not a matter of just showing up on filming day and talking into a camera.

reply to post by FuGGer

not sure if you guys were trying the more mainstream tv news casting style but i prefer the less formal delivery eg colbert report...oh well just my 2 cents...

Very close! We are definitely trying to avoid 'MSM Newscaster' style and are aiming for more informal. Not quite 'Colbert' and slapstick but not exactly 'Cronkite' and rigid either.

I think once the nerves wear off it will come across as a lot more fluid. But thanks a bunch- that is indeed what we are aiming for!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by diamount

The point? To attract a different target market than those of us who are already on ATS all the time.

These videos could be cross-posted to Youtube etc and they're a great way of attracting new members.

Yes maybe I should rephrase what I meant, but to the hardcore viewers who refresh the page very 10 minutes this is pretty useless.

But if these clips are outsourced to places like Youtube then it can work wonders.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

not sure if you guys were trying the more mainstream tv news casting style but i prefer the less formal delivery eg colbert report...oh well just my 2 cents...

I to enjoyed the humour. Conspiracy can be far to serious and depressing at times so a bit of humour is a welcome change.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Julie and I are indeed a 'two woman show.' Other than the final editing to put it all together as a show, Julie and I do it all by ourselves. Research, writing, camera, lighting, set up, hair/make-up, etc. We even select the topics to cover.

Wow. That two people working almost alone could achieve what normally requires a whole professional production crew, that is truly incredible.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Thanks for that clarification. Great job!!! Are you using chroma key tech [green screen].

[edit on 9-6-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
great, loved it
My only critique is that I wasn't able to pause the video
was that only me?

Other than that it was great!

Can't wait for the next one!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
See my signature for details

Thanks for that ... I didn't know ATS broadcast live ... I'll tune in ... Grats !

What I was more thinking of was a 24/7 ATS internet radio station, perhaps through a portal such as www.reciva.com . I know many people now who have abandoned regular FM/AM broadcasts for internet radio, the radio units look similar to ordinary radios but get their signal via a router by wifi or ethernet, the station broadcasting costs are met by advertising, that's where rense & prison planet radio can be found.

Just a suggestion !

I'll tune into ATS Live ! Show #9 on Saturday, thanks again for that link

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

Dude. It's a BETA. Give them a chance to ramp up, okay? This isn't anyone's full time gig. I thought it was an outstanding effort. As things progress, you can likely count on incremental improvement across the board with content and delivery, I'm sure.

Let's recap, shall we? You've got the site, you've got a book, you've got the weekly live Internet radio show with the opportunity to listen to the recorded version after the fact, and now the video show.

That, along with the record number of members visiting and lurkers lurking... if all that in aggregate isn't an impressive set of accomplishments, then I don't know what the hell would be.

The growth and development is a fascinating thing to witness. And it all costs nothing.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Once again, a big Congratulations for a fine ATS production! Great job Conspiracy Chicks!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Less reading MSM views...

More discussing various Members' popular threads on the subject...

And more cowbell.

These Conspiracy Chicks rock though

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Great job to all who produced the show. The ladies did a good job, just remember to relax and have fun with it. Were all here to support you. I look forward to the next one.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join