It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Chicks - Episode 0.1c - Deepwater Disaster

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I would probably watch it, but right now I am so fed up with women on youtube. All you get are blue balls. But glad you guys are doing at least something smart instead of the usual BS.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Well done ladies, I can not think of a way that I would have the show done any better! I'm sure this show will gain popularity and you should both be very proud of the job you two have done. All congrats to the supporting staff as well. Really, I loved it. Thank you and I look forward to more, more, and even more.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Great job you two, and those involved.

On topic of avatars that is a first I seen yours with out gizmo
I even looked to see if he was there faded in the smoke

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Gizmo will be back, Hes just stepped away to honour a friend for a while

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
[edit on 8-6-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yay! getting closer to the big debut... Woot.

I thought this round wasn't bad... I was hoping for a bit less re-cap of the threads (it's redundant and a tad boring if one has been following along on the boards) and more discussion and/or analysis of the topics, but over all I think it's a good start and something to build on.

Will watch for the next video.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Great job ATS . This is good stuff. This could get a lot of ratings . Just think of the news around the world looking at this as a good competition . The world will know what truth is watching ATS ,I wish ATS had a weekly movie so we could talk about topics and chat at the same time, and even a bikini contest once a month. That would be cool.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Awesome show. Two wonderful conspiracy nuts making me get up and check the locks on my door. I LOVED IT!

Looking forward to the next show

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'll give it a thumbs up!

From the preview video - it looks like it accomplished what was set out for.

One constructive bit of advice - you gals need to get the hair out of your eyes!

You have nice faces, push the hair back a bit, trim the bangs a bit so they are not sticking in your eyes.

I can just feel it too! *cringe* I hate bits of sticky hair poking me in the eyes. (No pun nor invitation of smart cracks intended
)

Seriously - get the hair off the faces a bit. I suppose that would be a suggestion for the styling people.

Oh and I'd also re- think the "surf" music at the intro. It's kinda....... 1990. No big deal though.

I liked it overall, GOOD JOB!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
A great 1st effort by the Ladies.

But isn't it customary to give credit to the producers, editors, writers and other crew involved in the production of the show?

Being a producer/director myself, I would like to see who to give credit to.... or blame for the overall production.

I do have some constructive criticism but will refrain until the kinks are worked out. I know the inherent bugs in pilots.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I liked it, however I think it needs a bit more work and some fine tuning. Many parts seemed very scripted, it was almost more of a reading than reporting, but over time that is something that can be corrected. It just takes a little practice.

I certainly applaud the efforts of everyone involved and I am looking forward to seeing more. Nice job.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Since the catastrophic explosion of my main computer I cannot view the video. As soon as I get my machine fixed I will watch it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
No offense, but bar the little segment on John Crawford I didn't get anything but a less polished version of what I get from established news outlets.

If this doesn't change, I probably wont watch it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Great jobs ladies!
Luv both the accents, makes a man melt

The guys did o.k. too, actually had a pic of the 3 Stoogess
awesome!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Woot..hot damn..

uh..can i say hot damn on here?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
You guys did an awesome job! Keep up the great work!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
After reading all the post's I am astounded at all the perverts there are. One talks about blue ball's the other talks about how hot British woman are. In all DUE REALITY.

Anyways great production for a first video! I love how the start of it all is construction all around the announcers, way to emphasize you still got some work to do
As for the topic. I would have chose a topic that hasn't almost been propagandasized

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Pretty cool!
I felt a sense of pride seeing this on my favorite site. I feel I am a small part of this.

Even before I clicked play, I knew it'd be good; I sent links to the sleepers.

Some people I know won't get the jist of it, simply because too busy drooling over the pretty ladies. If that's what it takes for people to pay attention to the world?

It's only forward from here on out!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hi Conspiracy Chicks and well done on a great first effort!! I enjoyed it lots.

Looking forward to the next edition already...

Not sure about the rest of you, but the end tribute to John Crawford was very touching and it choked me up.

g

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join