It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Chicks - Episode 0.1c - Deepwater Disaster

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
My opinion. The girls spoke poorly, they need to work on that a lot, I had to force myself to keep watching and not wander off to other activities. You have to remember this is the internet, people have countless other options on things to watch and do at the click of a finger so keeping the audience interested is important. On the same point, I felt it was too long and covered too much, maybe shorter episodes which could cover one topic in a lot more depth. Like 1 whole show on the oil spill (god knows theres enough). That way you could decrease the length a little, or make the content more interesting and deep. Also the girls need to interact, not just read things out, have it like a conversation, that helps keep peoples interests.

Good luck, hope things improve!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Honestly, if you don't want to watch it, don't, if you do end up watching it, why are you criticizing anyone for anything? Is it your efforts that have gone to waste in the production? No, you merely chose to watch it and then decided to post something negative.

So should we all just say it was flawless geius, simply because alot of dedication and effort went into it?

Credit where credits due- the girls and all those involved have done a great job to get it off the ground and have been brave enough to give it their best shot! Now they will work to improve on what they have- criticism and feedback is the best way to begin to achieve this.

I think what many people are trying to do is be honest! They want to see it evolve and improve.

You can't pretend everything is ok just because somebody put alot of effort in to something, we're not talking about children here!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I am getting really slow play back on the video, seems to be buffering more than it's playing, is there a way to to download the video or stream it through another media player for smoother playback?
Looks good though guys, congratulations. Being on camera is alot tougher than people think and you ladies seem comfortable there, which is 90% of performing.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Grats on the new show lady's!!
All i can say besides that is I Love It!
Keep it up

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I don't like this video. It makes ATS look less credible and less professional in my opinion. It was also too long and rather boring. This girls don't have enough characters in their voices to really grab anyones attention. I vote for these people to quit wasting their time making this videos and instead make intelligent threads!

WAKE up!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
good stuff

keep it up

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

thank you very much. i also enjoyed your many responses to others comments as well. Thank you again.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
brilliant research im gunna look this up, good work

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hey Chicks! Job well done for your first outing! Like all have said before, you'll get the kinks out.

To the Mods or owners of ATS.

Why is this still on the number 1 slot on the front page? Are you manipulating things a bit? I have always thought that to be on the 1 spot, you had to have X amount of hits and stars to keep you there?

Every post by Skeptic or any other of the 3 seems to stay there way longer than the rest. Is there a system in place or is everything posted manipulated?

Just makes me wonder. I see a conspiracy here for sure.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i keep watchin this on the news, makes me sad to think all that wildlife dying, its not rite were destroyin earth

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
that was great good work ladies.
so i guess Johnny Anonymous is out of work? was it a Restructuring thing or is there a conspiracy involved?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Johnny has posted on this forum subject, all good of course. We shall miss him in the news RIP. Good job Johnny!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I have done some video production in my career, for corporate training films. I know that it is no easy task to keep the audience engaged, when you have to compete with prime time shows and commercials that have huge budget. That said, the style of the video graphics are awesome. The photo's are great. The background is appropriate. The concept is good.

A couple constructive criticisms are:

• Change camera angle when changing subjects
  • Create Dialogue between the chicks; via split screen or other options like PIP
  • When the chicks need to read their script or swallow, it might be a good time for a transition point or break in the camera angle. I would recommend shorter segments, or walking to digital image background to allow the chicks to breathe and swallow their spit.
  • When describing topics the chicks might consider demonstrating the topic by performing some act that makes the point. For instance, when describing the junk shot with golf balls and tire parts I could see this being played out in comedy with a zany demonstration of how silly the idea is.
  • I am not sure who the audience is for these videos. If it is ATS, I think most will enjoy the topics. If it is for the public, then screen magic needs to occur to hide the flaws of normal human traits such as reading from a paper, taking a breath, or swallowing.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
i agree great job. good way to review important topics..and hot chicks and conspiracies, well that just melts my butter..is the show gonna be weekly? bi-weekly? monthly? and im sure everyone who knows of this site knows of the show so can we please remove it from number 1 slot of hot topics? there is only four slots and i like to check them out every couple of hours or so, and currently its just been a rotation of 3 slots..i know i know whats 1 slot, well whats one vote, whats one more grain of sand, whats one more drop of water in the ocean? nothing and everything..thanks

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I couldn't sit through the preamble, just because they are female doesn't make this necessary. Bring back Johnny. Like reverse sexism.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
OMG this was BAD.

The news is good, but the girls, offffffffff.

I looked at the prog. twice to make sure, and it's bad.

It's NOT believable at all, im sorry!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Ashley is cuter but I love Julie's accent...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
if i want mtv style news i would go to mtv. i dont need this jazzed up crap. cut the garbage and stick to the facts. stop marketing news to me i dont need a pretty face to tell me the world is going to hell in a hand basket to make it less painful.

for one there not very good at delivery so its painful to watch them stumble through the text. please stop trying to make these people into mini celebrities. we dont need that here at ats. stop selling out dammit.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I so do not mean to be this critical, but..

Do I sense a small emphasis on "chicks"? Its not like you need to sell the news, as people will gobble up what ever "truths" they can get their hands on. I find Johnny Anonymous to be just as attractive as a "chick" while offering the news.

The introduction looks more like an opening for comedy central, and not legitimate news. It would not be attractive to me, what so ever, had I not known the source was AboveTopSecret.

Whats with the flowery background on the bottom of the "news ticker" or what ever its called, and the splashy like colors over all the back drops? Gives me the feeling that nickelodeon is producing this.

Her accent is too strong, and I think I keep mistaking it for a minor lisp. She moves her hands frantically around the screen too much.

I liked the format for Johnny Anonymous, and with relevant news I would watch it if I accidentally came across it on youtube. I doubt I would watch this.

None the less, great job, and even better news.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join