It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Sarah Palin Get A Boob Job?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Okay, this is trash news. But it sure seems like she became puffy in the upper torso suddenly. I'd think it'd be kind of odd for a god-loving religio-freak to modify her dairy stations. It sure looks that way though! Enjoy.

Didja stop to think that maybe, just maybe..as an option..yanno last choice of course.. cause no way it would be near the top of the list.
Oh wait i'm rambling, i lost what i was going to say, no wait it's here somewhere.

Oh yeah, did you think that maybe she is just pregnant? or maybe taking some form of hormone based birth control.. that can cause some swelling, or puffiness in the upper torso area.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I would never want such a ditsy woman in charge of anything important. Like the Presidency. She would however make a really nice girlfriend.

Maybe she just lost some weight on here stomach and hips that are making them more pronounced than before. They are pretty nice hehe.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

This may require further examination

I agree..

they do look slightly inflated though..

have to find some older pics at good angles..

makes sense that she would do this after quitting her real job

[edit on 6/8/2010 by KATSUO]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Grey Magic
ATS -> BTS.

2nd line.

I did alert it but apparently the new rule is:

As long as It's about American Celebrities or Politicians... Then It's ATS.
Any other politicians/people and even news from elsewhere... then it's BTS.

WTG ATS

Why the cry for a thread move? We have a genuine mystery here involving a prominent political celebrity. Besides, this is some actually interesting news about Palin for a change.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Lol -

cut of blouse x the right bra = accentuation of her chest.

I have a similar style shirt and it does the same thing.

not a boob job.
[edit on 8-6-2010 by LadySkadi]

I find that quite intriguing. Perhaps you could post a couple photos so we can see exactly what you mean?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by And Why
Oh yeah, did you think that maybe she is just pregnant? or maybe taking some form of hormone based birth control.. that can cause some swelling, or puffiness in the upper torso area.

Shouldn't she be menopausal by now?

Perhaps she simply sprained them somehow...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

Lol -

not a boob job.

I find that quite intriguing. Perhaps you could post a couple photos so we can see exactly what you mean?

Agreed. Shirts can't do that kind of magic.

Pics or it can't happen

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

We're talking about tits ok?

ATS is for topics that are alternative or have a conspiracy angle.....
BTS is for more light-hearted and non-conspiracy topics.

Many people, myself included, have had perfectly reasonable topics moved to BTS.... for no reason.
While absolute CRAP like this manages to stay on here?

It's just insane...

Does anyone care if she's had a boob job?

Is this the kind of topic that should be discussed on ATS... NO.

This would have been moved straight away a year or so ago... no for some reason, these posts have found a home on ATS.

It's pathetic.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

That's quite a rant BB. Did you see my post? It's on the bottom of the last page.

Once you see my post let it be known that this thread is only 45 minutes old.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
[
While absolute CRAP like this manages to stay on here?

It's just insane...

It's pathetic.

I think someone needs a nap.

You could always just not participate in the thread.

I understand how that would be difficult though. Nobody can resist discussing Palin's breasts.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

Lol -

not a boob job.

Yes I have to agree. Some photos of your example would help us to better compare and examine, if you will, and get to the bottom of this.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Not really a rant though is it?
It's an observation.... and just because you're "modding" in this thread doesn't mean you couldn't alert it or get it taken care of.

It's becoming a joke man.... First the "whoomph there it is" thread and now one about boobs...

I mean seriously?

And It's 45 mins old... I've seen threads, in fact most of the time this happens, that were moved within 5-10 mins of being posted.

I'm not ranting and I'm not even annoyed, I just think it's sad to see ATS being clogged up by utter, useless, mindless drivel.

In all honesty.... who cares about her boobs?
And NO it's not Obama in the music video....

Sheesh...

ETA: I never put "/sarc" at the end of any of my posts either, just in case you were wondering.

[edit on 8/6/10 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Shouldn't she be menopausal by now?

Perhaps she simply sprained them somehow...

She was born in '64 so she is in the range for Menopause, but she is also in the range for pumpin out one more for he flock.

Either way, a steady diet of Estrogen would definitely create the increased swelling, as an explanation. Not that i am claiming i am right.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ahhhhh Christians. I wouldn't put it past her to get a boob job. My ex was a bible thumping Christian. She had to hide the fact that she was going out with me from her parents for 2 years because I wasn't Christian. Well guess what her high school graduation gift was... an $8000 pair of... BOOBS! She got a DUI and guess what her gift was when she got her license back... an INFINTI! All this money when her parents were supposedly running a non profit "Christian" organization.

Take my words of advice, big fake ones are not as great as they look. I preferred them when they were nice, natural B's than big fake D's. Fake ones just feel like a hard dried up piece of play doh. Very fun to look at, very disappointing to play with.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
My sundial is at high noon.

Turns out she is good for something.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cca21df2607d.jpg[/atsimg]

TheAssoc.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
Take my words of advice, big fake ones are not as great as they look. I preferred them when they were nice, natural B's than big fake D's. Fake ones just feel like a hard dried up piece of play doh. Very fun to look at, very disappointing to play with.

My ex wife got some when she was young. She went christian after we divorced and met a catholic who insisted she accept catholicism. She forced an annulment on me, that shrew. That's another story though.

Anyway, I agree about the fakies. They just didn't feel right in any way. They didn't move in a natural way during sexual congress. My current wife has natural Ds. MUCH better.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, let's see, with kids usually women get bigger breasts.

That could be it.

Or she had implants.

Either way. Who cares?

I wouldn't vote for that dip [snip] anyway.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Let's face it fellas. Man handling those fun bags is a lot like riding a jet ski. It is actually pretty fun but you wouldn't want your friends to catch you doing it.

(Sorry ladies, after all this is BTS.)

[edit on 8-6-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Let's face it fellas. Man handling those fun bags is a lot like riding a jet ski. It is actually pretty fun but you wouldn't want your friends to catch you doing it.

Why? I don't get it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join