It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this craft flying past the moon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
"What is this craft flying past the moon?"

Seems you've already made up your mind, so why ask?

Probably on its way to the second sun in our system.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

So this is down to semantics now? I guess I just should have posted what is this "Thing?" Would that have made any real big difference in the big picture here?

I said craft because it leaves a smoke plum. I said ufo because to me it doesnt seem to have wings or a tail., but that it my personal opinion of what I noticed, and also the fact that it does appear to me to be somewhat round.

Not that I have to explain myself, but I am really just sharing something I noticed when I watched the original video. I am hoping others may shed some light or at least share their educated opinions, which thankfully "Some" have.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Whatever that is it sure is flying at a high rate of speed. The kicker for me is the "pilots helmet". Great breakdown of the video with contrast. This could be a great capture of a UFO. I would love to see the second object that passes by at the 1:08 minute broken down in the same way. With that we might be able to tell if it is infact a bird or a UFO. Great post. S&F for your great video!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Also, it couldn't be a bird as they don't fly at night unless it's an owl!

Yes, they do. Nightjars are nocturnal birds, thus the name, and whip-poor-wills also fly at night. And don't forget geese, which often migrate at night.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
If that is the case of it being a insect, can you explain to me what insect is that large,

It wouldn't be a large insect, it would be a small insect passing close to the observer. The appearance of relatively large size is explained by perspective.

Perspective makes large, distant objects appear smaller and small, close objects appear larger.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
These are commonly known as Space Rods as first photographed by astro-not Jose Escamilla during one of Nasa's many covert super secret missions to capture invisible living organisms in space.

It is believed these are the ancestors of the Earth bound Rods and in fact all Earth bound Rods were actually seeded by their space faring cousins many moons ago.

The Earth bound Rods are very excited about this because they believe their Rod Government is hiding the truth of this disclosure from them.

Rods often speak of these beings on popular internet forums such as AboveTopSecretRods.com website.

Jose Escamilla is considered a god in the Rods community although many Earth type beings of his own kind called Humans hardly give him the time of day.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I have seen these Rods you are referring too, not in person, but the pics, post, videos, about them. I really don't think this looks like that. Just the mass of this object seems unrodlike to me at least. As well as some are trying to call it a bug. I really don't think that either. especially if you watch the original video footage. BTW, I do like Joes work.

Ps. I am really hoping someone does have the tools to edit the original and capture that second "object." It was hard enough getting what I did of the first one all out of one second!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
ops sorry bout that

[edit on 9-6-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

ok this one has a little more meat to it! Just what exactly is this craft that flies in front of the moon? Remember all this footage is broken down from one second. If it is one of ours, shouldn't it at least have a tail or something?
Maybe one of the military guys can guess what it is by one of the front shots, but still rather curious imho. I wish I could have been able to break the second craft down that followed it, but it was way way to fast to edit with what I have to work with.

ufo or jet?

Did you film this or, did you find it then, edit it?

I am wondering why, someone with a telescope would concentrate on a very small portion of a celestial body and then, film it. What was so interesting about the south-western corner of the Moon that night?
When was this taken anyway?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Hey.. I hope you know I was just kidding. I have to say that I made it all up for a joke.. I was hoping you would get a kick out of it.. besides.. I have to say that cus the little CIA Rods in their little black coats and hats have taken my cat hostage.

Seriously I don't know what it is, but i'd like to see more video like it. it is interesting.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

I did not take this video, I only did the edit because I thought I saw a pilots helmet and wanted to break it down and see what I saw. I am posting the original link again so you can see for yourself, as well as see how fast the second object is moving that I can't seem to catch.

ORIGINAL VIDEO

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

LOL Thats ok John I have a good sense of humor, no worries, just hard to tell around here sometimes iffin you know what I mean.

No ransom note from the cat?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Thanks you for posting the original video, it puts what is being investigated into context.

After reviewing your OP video, I was convinced that it was nothing more than a bird or insect, because the lack of context.

After seeing the original video, it becomes quite apparent that this is some form of aircraft, as bugs and birds do not leave exhaust trails.

I have to go with Occams Razor on this one, if it looks like a jet, and flys like a jet, it's probably a jet.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Question: What's this flying past the moon?

Answer: The US Budget Deficit.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

reply to post by OrionHunterX

If that is the case of it being a insect, can you explain to me what insect is that large

Perspective! Nearer objects look bigger. I thought you knew that? So that insect is pretty close to the lens and the reason why it's out of focus.

and leaves a plum of smoke?

Smoke? How did you know that??
That effect is because of shutter speed.

Then after you explain that to me, can you explain just what that "Helmet" might be?

That so called helmet is nothing but a small crater on the Moon!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I could find NO PILOT'S HELMET anywhere in that video. How about a still screen capture with the pilot's helmet outlined.

When you up the contrast on a picture, you are removing some of the data. This is never a good thing if you are trying to get to the truth. Erase some of the roads off of a map and then try to navigate with it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I thought the same thing at first. If you refer to the OP's post here, he provides the original video that his is edited from.

The op's original video does not show the original footage, so it's very confusing, but when you see the original footage, it is quite apparent that it is a jet aircraft of some sort, you can also see the "smoke" the op is referring to.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Pheewww, ok, I have gone back to the drawing board and tried to re edit this video a bit with circles and arrows and slow motion.

Now mind you, I don't really think this is a ufo as far as being alien, although that possibility exist. The exhaust seems to dispel that. It is a ufo as far as being a unidentified flying object.

On the other hand, the second craft or thing that follows it... that I don't know about. even in slow slow motion that thing hauls ......So that could be debatable.

So I am not accused of trying to pump my youtube, I think I figured out how to post here, but it seems to cut a lot of the video out, but the important stuff gets in so can't say I didn't try!

Now if someone still thinks its a bug, or a bird, etc. I just don't really know what to say. I have done the best I can at trying to show a observation I have made.

ufo or jet 2nd edit

[edit on 13-6-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Oops! wrong thread!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join