It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this craft flying past the moon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
ok this one has a little more meat to it! Just what exactly is this craft that flies in front of the moon? Remember all this footage is broken down from one second. If it is one of ours, shouldn't it at least have a tail or something?
Maybe one of the military guys can guess what it is by one of the front shots, but still rather curious imho. I wish I could have been able to break the second craft down that followed it, but it was way way to fast to edit with what I have to work with.

ufo or jet?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
That's amazing. I think there's a strong case for the presence of a UFO saucer.

You did a great job with the editing!

This is how we do it. Amateur astronomy. We need to bypass NASA!

There's a lot of amateur shots here.

great footage.

[edit on 2010-6-8 by sandwiches]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just looks like a bird flying past to me, or a bug.............

You can see the tail end, it looks like some sort of humming bird maybe?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Broonie]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I would be inclined to say it was a bird or some kind of insect if it weren't for the fact that in the original clip the object seems to be followed by a trail of black exhaust fumes or vapour.

I'll be awaiting further opinion on this.

Remain Vigilant.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bonsaisert

I appreciate the response and Im glad you took the time to look at the original, or I am guessing you did by your response. Did you happen to notice in the original what followed it and blew through the exhaust?

As far as it being a bird, I cant say as I have seen many birds with a cockpit or a seemingly cockpit at least

[edit on 8-6-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Thank you for embedding this for me, I can't seem to figure out the proper trick to do that yet, but I keep trying! I know it is just one little thing I am doing wrong

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
notice how the moon distorts, if it was a "craft" the moon in the background would not distort and be "pulled" like that. Probably another fake, but still a good find!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
B2a Stealth Bomber is the most likely explanation. Other than some of the Unmanned UAV's which are also "Lens" shaped, aswell as some possible Black Projects were yet to hear of.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Would an alien craft be emitting smoke like that? That's not a question, more of an observation if we are assuming that true UFO's run on clean energy.

I was going to say it was a dud firework, but it does seem to have smoke pouring from two areas like an earth based craft.

I'm not sure. The original video is far too short, even with enhancements.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Some distortion is probably to be expected considering the distance. I know when I look in a microscope at 1000x it is very hard to focus. With telescopes there will be particles, heat and other stuff in the air affecting the view causing it to wobble.

If this is a true UFO, we should see more of them as more and more people take up amateur astronomy and post their results online.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Thanks hun I appreciate your compliment! lol That took me a long time to do... anyhow, thought you might like to see the original footage just to see. Don;t forget to watch till the end to see how fast the second craft is moving. I tried and tried but I couldnt capture it. Maybe someone around here has some better editing tools then I do... be nice if they did rake a shot at trying to see what second craft was

ops forgot the link:

original footage

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KATSUO

I am not trying to become anything. This is all I have to work with at the moment and the only way I have to know how to share what I have come across in my time pre ATS.

So it is a bit mediocre, at least I am trying, and for the record, the original poster of this video sent me a wonderful message about how much they liked what I tried to do. For some reason THEY didn't find it so mediocre.

Man whats up with everyone expecting professional work or proof? How will we ever get anywhere with the expectation level set so high? Baby steps and we will learn to Walk. man....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
A witch riding a broom stick?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
cool!

and you have thievery corp. playin!
any friend of thievery corp is a friend of mine . lol

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Thats an odd one...at first glance I would have said some type of plane. After you break down like that Im not so sure I can say that anymore.

Ok so here it is..."maybe this one is for real"...usually when I say that someone comes along and scathingly debunks the whole thing.

Regardless, it's nice what you've done with the zooming and the frames and all that. Too bad people will usually just trash that sort of thing...At least around here.

Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The front looks like a saucer, I don't know about the rest.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
UFO or Jet? Neither! Also, it couldn't be a bird as they don't fly at night unless it's an owl! So what's left is an insect streaking across the lense. QED!

And about the so called 'helmet'! If it's an alien UFO as the vid suggests, then I didn't know that aliens buzz around the Solar System wearing crash helmets!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

If that is the case of it being a insect, can you explain to me what insect is that large, and leaves a plum of smoke? Then after you explain that to me, can you explain just what that "Helmet" might be?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join