It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe the government. The end is near, I have hard PROOF.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Wow was I in a mood before I clicked the link - that's a good one - lmao!

Meowwwwwwwwwwww

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yea nobody in the right mind believes any of this fear mongering hogwash, go read some stuff on alexis's stupid prisonplanet website or something, jeez..

In all honesty anybody who doesn't know something better is coming, you need to go look up in the sky at all the stars, and doubt no more plz.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nltkn
reply to post by ragman

yes. the end is VERY near. but what does that mean? that something MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better is about to begin.

you have your proof. and I have mine. and i will tell you that the energies of our new earth are about peace, abundance, acceptance, love, unity, joy. that is why our current world seems to be falling apart and crumbling down, because our current systems are no longer being supported by the energy that is coming into our planet. over time, these systems will be replaced with much better systems that will will respect life and our planet and no longer just benefit a few.

'True that'!

please dont hit me for one liner...
lol

oh,
that pic is definitive proof! niice find!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That was really cute & funny. look at the responses you got. The responses tell me one thing the public is so easily to lead, sheepeople one and all.
I am ready to get on bended knee, all homage to you, my lord Evil Attack Cat.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
My rear end is Hard Proof that I'll use the toilet tomorrow. Jack Daniels is how much proof? But your kind of proof is really unjustified.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I heard someone say Cthulhu in this thread. But End Cat? All I have to say is props. I haven't seen a clever trolling on ATS since that All of you are aliens thread. And what's hilarious is that nearly everyone missed it lol.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join