It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe the government. The end is near, I have hard PROOF.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Most of you don't take it seriously. But the apocalypse is now upon us. More and more we see that the economy is crashing, all out chaos is brewing in the Middle East, NASA has finally admitted the solar storms are affecting the planet, alien aductions and sitings are picking up, everyone is feeling something is strange, and one the first civilizations calender predicts the end now.

Coincidence, maybe. But what if its not. What if this is really the end. What if I am right. What if I can offer proof. And I do have proof. First, all you have read above, but there is more, so much more.

Recently the topic posts on abovetopsecret have slowed down, even the drudge report is having trouble drudging. What's going on. MSM is breaking down, slowing info, those in the know in wikileaks are being aprehended. The chosen are being taken back by whatever 'they' are.

Prepare for the worst. Collect your guns, you ammo, any food you have. But folks, it won't do any good-- because this is the end. Its not god, the devil, aliens, or an imploding sun. Our doom is coming in a completely different form.

Our doom resonates from within, this planet was not meant to support as much life as it now does. There is not enough spirit energy for this many lives. But it was programmed this way to reach its critical mass at this time. All of the life force of Gaia is now on its surface, it can not hope to protect itself from within. It tries to bring back its energy through earthquakes, tsunamis, and hurricanes but to no avail. The planet will fall with all of us.

The governments are lieing, but they are helpless. They are as confused as we are. They attempt to rationalize and manipulate the system to protect the upper echelon elites, but even they are mislead. The hyper elites that run NATO, UN, and control the President himself, even they do not know what awaits-- they still have a 100 year plan of a unifed state. While cleansing the planet is on their agenda-- it won't happen for the same reason this planet cat.

The grays, they too are witless in this charade. They think they can offset the end, but all their experimentation and abductions will be for nill as their planet was lost the very same way to an ancient evil whose name cannot be spoken. They want earth, but understand the life essence but now it will be too late. They tried to warn us-- but little did they know that the reptillians were with us all along. Most think they are the enemy-- which perhaps they are in some ways, but they hoped to populate this planet with new spirit energy. Strange isn't it. Either way the destruction will come to all not just humans, or animals. The grays and reptillians on this world and in the universe will be forgotten.

For all the truthers, 9/11 was a project of Gaia, the planet spoke to Muhammed to create a religion for the soul purpose of killing and starting wars to try to thin the planet and give back its spirit force to prevent it from becoming so weak. But it is now too late, Christians grew too strong and too numerous. Yes, 9/11 is an inside job, but not by the US governemnt, but rather by mother earth herself. The spirit talks, it cries, it fears, it hoped for annihilation, it begged for nuclear war to save itself for the planet even is selfish. Who would have thought?

When the spirit of earth dies however, so will all of us, as we make up that spirit. I know this because Tyler knows this. You know this too as we each have a piece of spirit memory within us. We know the evil is coming. We all express it in different ways, the devil, dragons, monsters, alien invaders, chutulu, just the deep dark unkown creeping inside our souls. I have seen this evil. The Egyptians new it better than any. For that reason they worshipped it with a hope that it would never strike at them. Little did they know this evil only waited and brewed.

Prepare ye, my proof is here.

pix.motivatedphotos.com...

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ragman

Urgh, more fear mongering...

*sigh*

No, nothing is going to end, other than perhaps our current societal structure.

The world will be just fine, it's been here for way longer than us and will be here far longer once were gone.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ragman

Ya' know - it all made sense until this:

Yes, 9/11 is an inside job, but not by the US governemnt, but rather by mother earth herself.

Why did you have to ruin a perfectly good doom-n-gloom thread..?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ragman

yes. the end is VERY near. but what does that mean? that something MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better is about to begin.

you have your proof. and I have mine. and i will tell you that the energies of our new earth are about peace, abundance, acceptance, love, unity, joy. that is why our current world seems to be falling apart and crumbling down, because our current systems are no longer being supported by the energy that is coming into our planet. over time, these systems will be replaced with much better systems that will will respect life and our planet and no longer just benefit a few.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If its gonna end, why not go out with a bang?
Have the time of your life and jump off a bridge.
Take your negativity with you.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Damn, I was skeptical until I saw your proof. Now I am a believer.
Hallelujah! I have seen the light.

Lol, the posts above just show how many people actually read the threads they respond to. This was a spoof post guys.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Angiras]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

link   

link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Hi,

I agree - please OP take your negativism somewhere else. This used to be a great board until people started to shout; 'look at me, look at me.'

if people would work in a positive way maybe the world might be slightly more attractive?

Peace!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by The Wave]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I guess we need to let the terrorists go since it was Mother Earth who did 911. Shocking revelation!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Your right the end is near ... but I just hope we get the world cup over before it all goes pear shaped.

After all it is Africa's first.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's amazing to me that this many people missed the point here.

I hate these types of threads, but the OP just made fools out of a lot of people....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
starred you because youre at least acknowledging that there are earth-changing events evolving around us

[edit on 6/8/10 by CSquared288]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Hi,

Would you care to elaborate as to which point was being missed?

In my opinion (only my humble opinion mind you) such threads and posters should be banned - the usual drivel about the end of the world (e.g their failed lives?)

As such, if several of us took the p... this thread deserves it.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I believe what this man is saying. proof is good

To explain in crazy-rhetoric. I will say the following that no one will believe me anyways so # it.

Aliens are jealous that God has chosen mankind as His favorite species.

Yes it's crazy take it or leave it.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Umm, you might want to check out his earth-shaking proof.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Hi,

Would you care to elaborate as to which point was being missed?

In my opinion (only my humble opinion mind you) such threads and posters should be banned - the usual drivel about the end of the world (e.g their failed lives?)

As such, if several of us took the p... this thread deserves it.

Peace!

Did you click on his link? Did you check his proof?

If you did, you'd get it.

Like I said, I HATE these posts, even more than the true doom & gloom ones, but man he got over on all of you.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Exactly. Many fail to believe or not believe around here without fully investigating. I find much of the 9/11 stuff could be solved by looking at the obvious facts in front of you.

Unfortunately-- you have a belief and you will ignore evidence otherwise. True believers, faith, all wonderful things-- but too often they can be dangerous.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Maybe we should look at his proof deeper in the sense. Perhaps its a philosophical question of mind matter and substance. As long as the mathmatical proof pretains with ourselves, we cannot exist

I'm gunna go take a dump now

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join