It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason WHY tophat still has oil blowing out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Very very simple BECAUSE think in these terms,,,,

We have smart people here much smarter versus me with engineering principle I would never dispute this. I am not an expert but this is my field(OIL) so I can draw the straight line.

Ok we have all these ROV's swimming about why not take steel flex cable and simply wrap tophat to broken riser aperture? SIMPLE because of extreme pressure would rip head right off! All this stuff BP is explaining how they are optimizing is a pure LIE they can only close top valves so much otherwise this thing will blow off just like champagne cork and they know it......PLEASE TELL ME I'M WRONG

moderator/s I will be changing my name tomorrow into JBL because of extreme prejudice because of name. I thought this would never arise at ATS but it has. I have been a good person here and watched closely everything I have said when it starts with anger and profanity.... you will see I only ask for neutrality and understanding and have much NO SO MUCH to add...this inference that i work for Halliburton was very very hurtful indeed I can no longer post this evening it was a rough day and that killed me.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sorry you are attacked because of your name. JBL is also the nom de plume of a wrestler John Bradshaw Leighfield. Hope you are not attacked over that.
Your post.
You have a gusher. You have to cap it with what will hold it. Sounds reasonable to me.

new topics

join