It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Invisible" oil plume evidence uncovered.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Research recently carried out has found an invisible plume of oil floating under the oceans surface.

USF had been taking samples and have found hydrocarbons in quite a large quantity many miles from the main disaster site.

One theory as to how it has got there could be from the million gallons of dispersant that BP has pumped into the ocean. From what is said and seen in these videos, one might think that BP is pumping these dispersants directly at the base of the oil leakage itself in order to minimise the effect on the surface.

ABC have also reported on the same story...

We face some really hard times ahead, i say we, I mean the planet as a whole.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Extralien]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Oh...how freakin' unexpected this was...almost as unexpected as finding out they intentionally caused the leak...what a bunch of morons...I was saying from the very begging that spraying poison on top of poison is only going to make the god damn problem 100 times worse...I'm too angry to type right now...BP may you fall, die and rot away in the pit of death you've created...

[edit on 8/6/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I cannot agree more.

It surely is insanity to have dumped that vast amount of chemicals on top of this oil that will do so much damage. BP should not only be charged with the pollution that has been caused but also for deliberately poisoning the sea in order to conceal the true amount of oil released.

I dread to think of the implications of the chemicals that BP have used. It MUST lead towards something that we can only barely conceive at this time.

new topics

join