It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Cover-Up a 'Cosmic Watergate'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I would agree with you for the other 99% of "ufo researchers".

But that isn't the case of Friedman. He might be selling this, but for your comment to stick, you would need to ignore the decades of free contributions he made to ufology.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I personally think that Mr. Friedman is spreading disinformation.
Just like Mr. Corso.
All these shows are to prepare you for the staged alien invasion.
Either it is an event similar to the rumors about by blue beam
or an attack by the Nazi UFOs which want to liberate but everyone thinks they want to harm because of the anti-German propaganda of the last 65 years and everyone will automatically start to fight them.

I know, it sounds very crazy, but just keep this in the back of your mind.

One day we'll know!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well the fact that this is on an MSM site (even one like fox) is promising. However I don't think the U.S government will ever disclose info on ETs. I think the only way we will get absolute disclosure will be a forced one I.e Aliens make themself known to the puplic.

I was watching a program the other day about UFOs and a Russian general that was investigating a UFO crash said that it was *definitely* alien.

It was probley just a cover for one of their secret aircraft.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Only net casts get into the UFOs best:

Date / Time: 9/5/2008 12:00 PM
The UFO Town Meeting!

This show will deal with the UFO enigma andwhat the truth is. I will have on my show guests such as Dennis Balthaser, STANTON FRIEDMAN, and others pro and con that will show how the UFO Enigma has effected us in the world today!

Find audio download on this page:

And some straight mp3 downloads:

You can just copy the root part and look through the web site
for any text information.
ED: That intro.. wow 42 years we are not alone...
check the present day on this post:

[edit on 6/9/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Maybe we're just one big alien ant farm.

That could be the big secret and why they don't want us to know the truth???

Would you want to know that what you think you know to be "God" may in fact be a race of ET who created us in their own image (humanoid) for who knows what purpose.

That to me would help to explain the alien abduction phenomenon. If indeed aliens created us, wouldn't they want to study and monitor a sample of the population?

Maybe they have infiltrated us and are the "people" who are directly causing all the problems in this world. With TV shows like "V" on, is someone trying to tell us something? One thing is certain, we live in a crazy world. No one can definitively even explain the pyramids for crying out loud.

Maybe, just maybe it's true: you can't handle the truth!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

... which you can only read in my new book, for just $12.95!

Spoken like a true liberal democrat... Let someone else spend their time and money to travel all over the country doing research and then expect them to just give to you for free. It's not free, it cost him money, why shouldn't he be allowed to recoup his cost and even pay him for his time?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Would you want to know that what you think you know to be "God" may in fact be a race of ET who created us in their own image (humanoid) for who knows what purpose.

God yes, Aliens no
That is sounding like some alternate agenda and getting pritty
darn close to it:

The exact same Nazi alien religion is being promoted covertly today by the U. S. government and the Illuminati, through fancy, well-financed TV productions, books, movies, UFOlogy and New Age groups, which spread the lie that flying saucers are “extraterrestrial”, to serve the dual purpose of concealing flying saucer technology and hypnotizing the American masses. We have an InterNazi government.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Humans, we, were made in the image of God so Jesus fit right in.
Where the ET agenda came from was definitely before the A.D.,
when evil spirits lifted up the pyramid stones without the aid of
Tesla levitation methods.

Now can and build pyramids and planets with the natures power
of construction discovered by Tesla and boohooed by the enslaved
agents of the Illuminati.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thanks guys, good stuff so far

Sorry I haven't checked back here in a few days to respond.

I will get around to looking at those links in a little bit and respond to some comments.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join