It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill Appears to be INTENTIONAL. Destroy the world for the allmighty DOLLAR

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I said this since day one

the Gulf is going to die.

To anyone who has never encounted a pod of dolphins swimming by, a baby sting ray nuzzeling right up to you and even a big shark swimming by that looked me in the eye (thank god he was not hungry) - all off the coast of Pensacola Florida, you have no idea of the creatures that have been sentenced to a slow and painful death.

We are systematically destroying our once beautiful planet out of greed and have allowed the dark side to take control

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ea7ec521056.jpg[/atsimg]

Yep. It really sucks utterly and completely. You are correct, and its unfortunate that you are.

Thanks for your post.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized
reply to post by Caji316

Here is a link showing multiple live feeds, with plenty of oil still gushing:
www.sanaracreations.fi...

Yep, that's what I suspected. The idea that it was capped just sounded too good to be true.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
THERE is another conspiracy which I am beginning to see. Goldman dropped BP shares before the accident right? The chairman of Goldman is Peter Sutherland.

Peter Sutherland Peter Sutherland is chairman of BP plc (1997 - current). He is also chairman of Goldman Sachs International (1995 - current). He was appointed chairman of the London School of Economics in 2008. He is currently UN special representative for migration and development. Before these appointments, he was the founding director-general of the World Trade Organisation.
Source

Guys, this is something far more sinister. There is foreknowledge about this spill and the evidence is above. Considering this man is on the WTO, a friend of Rockefellers, in the Bilderberg group, and etc. CAN YOU SAY ELITIST?

Not to mention the Nalco Co. which owns COREXIT' has a chairman who was high up in BP (Rodney F. Chase).

I'll try to find more connections.

Edit** Peter Sutherland retired from BP last year.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Equinox99]

Well DONE!!! This was information that I was not aware of. Everything is connected intricately.

Thank you for the information my friend.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
You either destroy your enemy or you are destroyed by your enemy.

It’s time to take out Halliburton, British Petroleum, Goldman Sachs, and all those connected with them.

Any ideas on how this can be accomplished passively, but yet immediately?

If PEOPLE CAN UNITE AND EMPLOY MAHATMA GANDHI'S METHODS it will bring our beautiful earth, innocent wildlife, and senseless humanity a quick and decisive victory.

I feel it is now time to walk the path that Mahatma Gandhi walked, in order to effectively TAKE OUT THE CORPORATE ENEMY.

scn.wikipedia.org...

F.T.G.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by seasoul]

I agree. This needs to be done immediately. One of the first things that could be done is a complete BOYCOTT. However, most people are too lazy to care enough to cut off a few of their conveniences. Even now, I will drive by BP stations and still see tons of people filling up and purchasing from these fools. It simply amazes me. BP took a huge dump in our backyard and people are still putting money in their pockets.

Protesters are being arrested for speaking up, and the media is actually being blocked from coverage to find out the extent of the disaster. We must show solidarity as Americans and quit going at each others' throats.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

So how much money has Haliburton actually made off the oil spill... you left that out.

Well, that information has yet to be known. The same as the economic collapse. Untold amounts were made by the bankers at the expense of the tax payers, however, all WE know is that it caused our economy to tank.

So, the answer is up in the air on that one.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MBSCSDD
I have said this many times in conversation..."Oil Rigs Don't Just Explode."

What I mean is, a lot has to go wrong-
A lot has to fail
A lot of safety measures have to be ignored or overlooked by untrained
people or people not properly trained to see the warning signs.

There had to have been some sort of warning signs for this to degrade to the crisis we now have.

If you take into consideration the number of off shore rigs that are currently active, and the type of accidents that have taken place, and the odds of this type of accident if it was an uncontrollable "gas pocket" then the laws of proability would suggest this would have had to happen to a lot more "deepwater" rigs.

One must ask, why has this not happened on a more frequent basis?
It was either sabatoge-which no type of evidence indicates
or
a breakdown of safety measures-mechanical and procedural- that led to this event.
Again....A lot had to happen for this to go south(no pun intended)

Yep. Its nice to see that others are critically thinking here. It takes coordination to make all of these things possible.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Let's take a short ride in the wayback time machine and do a little digging.

federalism.typepad.com...

preview.bloomberg.com...

Tupi is part of a new deepwater offshore region known as the pre-salt that may contain as much as 50 billion barrels, according to Peter Wells, oil analyst with the U.K.'s Neftex Petroleum Consultants Ltd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(there's alot of other people in the shadows making alot of money, paybacks are a biotch and she has sisters)

[edit on 8-6-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
I feel it is now time to walk the path that Mahatma Gandhi walked, in order to effectively TAKE OUT THE CORPORATE ENEMY.

www.mkgandhi.org...

Or not...

a Salt Satyagraha to the Gulf of Mexico Coast would probably make you sick!

check this out:

BP buys Google, Yahoo search words
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=580940

now when someone searches the words ‘oil spill’, on the internet, the top link will re-direct them to BP’s official company website

Sri Oracle

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
How can Bp or Haliburtin make money on this disaster? The same way Larry Silverstein did - Insurance.
You know that rig was insured.
They might also be short selling their own company on the side.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

One barrel equals 160 litres. Trillions of barrels of methane snow crystals have leaked into the Gulf of Mexico since 20 April 2010 and will sublimate into methane gas bubbles at the rate of one litre of crystals forming 650 litres of gas. Over the next year enough methane is going to come to the surface in the Gulf of Mexico to produce something like as is reported about in the above video from the History Channel.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
im guessing that would Not be good
but luckily i dont have 2 worry cuz i got my swimming sertificat
and all
also i read a tread about rats leving the ship
about a lot of top politicins resigning 2 hide in thee DUMBS
gues we better be looking 2 take them over or we all will be #ED

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hey- just in case it wasn't clear. I was making a distinction between Clean up (the big, expensive task of restoring some level of integrity to the environment) and well control- something BnC does do and as you will see from my first post I make reference to the company BnC purchased (for no good reason halfway falling through the abyss that was our economy pre-march 2009)- JWCO- John wright company, which is a small firm that provides PMO and logistical/engineering services to rigs and oil corps, advising on both prevention/planning and working in tandem with said firms in response to unpreventable blow-outs. JWCO developed very advanced ways to detect well-head and well integrity which would be indispensible in this scenario- extremely deep (dark) water, extremely deep well in the ground, very little room to maneuver and few ways to effectively measure whats going on.

JWCO is the missing link in your thesis, it might be the actual reason HAL would buy BnC, other than HAL had paid for huge contracts anticipating more fires in Iraq War 2003 that never materialized, and it was a pro-active way to close a gap in their business and retake another biz they sold to BnC in 09.

In my mind (and Im a crazy nut on ats) there is something very fishy about any company, let alone a relatively small, less than 300m market cap/600 person firm, to be buying other Co's and expanding business in FEB 2009. think back a year and remember what that was like. HAL buying BnC is less strange in April 2010, as these months have been an M&A circus for all industries.

Take a look at BnC's history and you'll quickly see that their company really made its biz before 2000 and even moreso prior to their IPO. The IPO was a classic game of late 90s suckerball- owners/investors sell shares to public at $20, less than a year later its around 1.50, and it generally stays under 3.00 and penny stock territory thereon until HAL picks it up under 3.00 ugly investment. We see in 2009 they buy JWCO for about 10mil, which was likely possible due to a 50m (pretty big for a market cap of appx 250) bank lending facility they opened under Wells Fargo (what, were you expecting Goldman Sachs?). Again, seems strange a company like BnC would be getting that kind of financing during that period let alone turning around and using that to buy another firm, albeit for a fairly small amount.

I'd check out
jwco.com...

And JWCO.com. sites still up (in all its late 90s HTML cuteness) and there's oodles of info on relief wells and blow-out in general.

I think this deserves attention.

from my earlier comment:
"HOWEVER- that doesn't mean they couldn't/wouldn't be involved and there is nothing suspicous about the HAL transaction- check out this bit on BnC's own corp finance long before the HAL purchase:

On February 10, 2009, the Company acquired John Wright Company, which provides a suite of relief well drilling and risk management services to the oil and gas industry worldwide.

I did some quick research- couldnt figure out if this firm was engaged by BP to drill relief wells (which would be a common sense nightmare given HAL subsids poor work contributed to original blow-out) . Anyone have any more data on this?"

[edit on 8-6-2010 by chaeone86]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I agree with the OP that this was intentional. I also don't think we've seen the worst of this. I actually think they are secretly taking steps to open it up more, to get the oil to come out faster. I have nothing to substantiate that claim, but it's what my intuition tells me. I think BP was somehow selected by a very powerful group to be the "fall guy" and the most powerful in BP will be taken care of through back channels, the rest are left to their own devices.

Every time I think of this spill, I still imagine the same images, a collapse of some sort where the hole goes from a few inches across to a few feet across. I'm not sure how (or if) that'll happen, but that's what I've been dreading. I guess the way my conspiratorial mind works, the solution will come when the two relief wells get to the primary well. They get the well right up next to the first one and shove down a bomb with enough power to open it all up. When it happens, they'll immediately flood the media with news of a massive "Methane Outburst" that they couldn't have seen coming. It'll make what we're seeing now, look like a drop of oil in the Gulf. Maybe I've been a member of this site for too long, but it's what I see playing out in my mind. The entire Gulf covered in oil, untold amounts of methane released very rapidly into the atmosphere, and fouling of waters in the Atlantic. It's not checkmate, but it most certainly is check.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I agree that there is something they don't want us to know, the sheer amount of secrecy and downplaying involved must mean that they are hiding something.

This thread is a great compilation of evidence, we should print out some of these pages and hand them out to people everywhere. I for one am still shocked at how little attention this whole disaster is getting, you would think this would be a topic of conversation on everyones lips. Unfortunatly that isn't the case, and if it remains that way then bp, haliburton or whoever had a hand in this has succeded in keeping us quiet and will continue to do whatever the hell they want with NO reprocussions.

I just wanted to add this article I came across for anyone who is interested, didn't want to start a whole new thread but I though it's important.

It seems as though polluting the ocean isn't enough. They've decided to burn off some of the oil they collected because they have reached their capacity to store it.

How long has this been going on and they still don't have their # together?

money.ca.msn.com...

Something I noticed in the article is they say "a leak in the gulf", instead of THE leak in the gulf, as if it is one of many, or unimportant. I mean, it's just a turn of phrase, and maby I'm a little crazy after lurking here all day
, but I've noticed the msm everywhere is trying to pass this off as a little blip on the radar.

[edit on 6/8/2010 by Hatcookie]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I trust this guy .

There is no way people could have been near the areas that was being keep out . And I have seen 0 pictures known from my view point of the land areas, If there are post them on ATS.

Fuzz ......Beep.....Anyone hear me ?

Anderson Lee is out ..If u need me send email and or make a comment on my profile on ATS...

I also think that the oily mess will take weeks to clean up out of the gulf .

[edit on 8-6-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thought I'd share a blip from an article I wrote last week. It should help to understand the depth and scope of how much oil is spewing.

The media companies, BP, and our own government estimate the flow to be less than 5,000 barrels (43 gallons of oil in a barrel) a day, whereas independent scientists have estimates it between 50,000 – 100,000 barrels a day (I go with 70,000 as a general number).

Govt Story:

“It is only leaking 5000 barrels a day”. That’s only about 215,000 gallons a day (at that rate it would take 3 days to fill an Olympic size pool – approx 650,000 gallons). So they’re looking at a displacement of about 13 Olympic size pools (about 8.6 million gallons) of total oil to date (after 40 days). And on the low end, that 1,000 barrel per day scenario only leaks 43,000 gallons a day (less than a gas tanker at the gas station). So for 1,000 barrels a day, that’s less than 1.8 million gallons total spill ( it would take over 2 weeks to fill an Olympic pool at 1,000 barrels per day ), and they dump another 900,000 gallons of dispersant on it? That’s 1 gallon of dispersant for every 2 gallons of oil!! AND CorExit 9500 IS TOXIC AT 2.6 ppm? . So if the well is leaking 5,000 barrels a day, and they have sprayed 900,000 gallons of dispersant, that calculates to about 500 barrels (nearly 21,000 gallons) of dispersant per day being dumped in the gulf. In their scenario, they have used 1 gallon of dispersant for every ten gallons of oil.
And with NOAA and other institutions saying there are multiple masses well over 20 miles long, over 10 miles wide, and 300 feet thick (some masses are 4 or 5 layers thick). Somehow the math doesn’t equal the picture.

The ‘Theorist’ Story:

Now, if the well is leaking 70,000 barrels per day, that gives a figure of about 3,000,000 gallons per day (5 Olympic pools), and the dispersant ratio would be 1 gallon of dispersant for every 143 gallons of oil. It also indicates a total spill so far of over 120,000,000 (million) gallons (that’s an equivalent of about 100 full Tankers all spilling at one time). The largest ship is a supertanker which can carry up to 2,000,000 gallons of oil (so 60 of them). So 120,000,000 gallons of Gulf sea water has beed displaced (more than likely now filling the Sigsbee Abyss, a 300+ mile trough 3 miles deep off the shores of NE Yucatan). The Mexican and American continental shelves will funnel oil flow into Cuba and around the tip of florida, where it will run into the North Atlantic Current.
Even on a conservative point of view, a 50,000 barrel per day spill is still 2,150,000 gallons per day with a total displacement of sea water at 92,450,000 gallons (or 142 Olympic pools) with another 900,000 gallons of dispersant (dispersants alone is almost enough to fill 2 Olympic size pools).
The horrifying part of this ‘theory’ is that over 3,000,000 gallons of Gulf Water is being displaced by oil and dispersants each day. That is about 5 Olympic swimming pools per day. It is scientifically impossible to have streams of oil 20 miles long and 10 miles wide and 300 feet thick from 5,000 barrels per day, so who is lying? The ‘Theorists’ or the corporatists and government? You’ve seen the pictures!
Something else not covered in the media is what happens to all of the evaporation of corexit (kerosene cocktail) and oil from the warming of the gulf? It gets caught up in the jetstream or prevailing wind and goes airborne. Remember now, we’re in hurricane season, and they’ve predicted an unusually active season. I won’t mention the word firestorm if you don’t. Too many governmental actions have ended up in a scorched earth policy.

Hope this helps

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Even though I had suspicion's from the start just because my complete mis-trust for Halliburton the same crook's who supplied our Troops contaminated goods, I still don't want to walk around thinking everything is a conspiracy. So, I backed off and let my bias past, until a clearer picture was known of the incident.

However I can not deny the information or the truth that it tell's. The climate gate scandal completly destroyed the elites carbon tax initiative, cap and trade was dead in the water, and the Globalist lost the fight due to sites such as ATS, and people being active and searching for truth on their own.

Obama was not mad or showing anger because it was pre planned, several week's before the spill he declares off shore drilling was needed and everyone know's he is completly against it, even the left was pissed at him for this. Why would a President who swear's by political polls and his progressive party be willing to go against his party and progressive supporter's and face that backlash?

Op pointed out everything else leading up to the event perfectly so I will not touch on that. Obama had an attitude in the beginning as though why even bother with this now, because it is going to go on and on for a long time.

They need this event to be the worst in history to bring all the climate change denyer's to their knee's, not by way of climate data, but by way of destroying the environment, and oil industy forever, leaving the people to scream for Green Technology.

I believe that Green Tech is great and we should be doing all that we can do to save the Environment, but I can not side with evil doers who will stop at nothing just to get their way.

I know I carried on a little there, but I am very emotional and upset about this disaster and lies. Obama then just last week touted that we need a new carbon tax to make oil and gas more expensive, so green can compete, and that Cap and Trade needs to be passed and soon.

50 days and counting and no end in sight! Although I have not posted in a long time, I have been reading ATS and I am thankful for all of you, no matter how crazy topics and post may get on ATS sometimes. Without you who question what we are told by MSM I would feel isolated and like a complete nut. I am worried about where we are headed and I feel our time is short to overcome this evil, and can only hope their is some high intelligence out there who can intervene against the principalities of this World.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by prodiG
Even though I had suspicion's from the start just because my complete mis-trust for Halliburton the same crook's who supplied our Troops contaminated goods, I still don't want to walk around thinking everything is a conspiracy. So, I backed off and let my bias past, until a clearer picture was known of the incident.

However I can not deny the information or the truth that it tell's. The climate gate scandal completly destroyed the elites carbon tax initiative, cap and trade was dead in the water, and the Globalist lost the fight due to sites such as ATS, and people being active and searching for truth on their own.

Obama was not mad or showing anger because it was pre planned, several week's before the spill he declares off shore drilling was needed and everyone know's he is completly against it, even the left was pissed at him for this. Why would a President who swear's by political polls and his progressive party be willing to go against his party and progressive supporter's and face that backlash?

Op pointed out everything else leading up to the event perfectly so I will not touch on that. Obama had an attitude in the beginning as though why even bother with this now, because it is going to go on and on for a long time.

They need this event to be the worst in history to bring all the climate change denyer's to their knee's, not by way of climate data, but by way of destroying the environment, and oil industy forever, leaving the people to scream for Green Technology.

I believe that Green Tech is great and we should be doing all that we can do to save the Environment, but I can not side with evil doers who will stop at nothing just to get their way.

I know I carried on a little there, but I am very emotional and upset about this disaster and lies. Obama then just last week touted that we need a new carbon tax to make oil and gas more expensive, so green can compete, and that Cap and Trade needs to be passed and soon.

50 days and counting and no end in sight! Although I have not posted in a long time, I have been reading ATS and I am thankful for all of you, no matter how crazy topics and post may get on ATS sometimes. Without you who question what we are told by MSM I would feel isolated and like a complete nut. I am worried about where we are headed and I feel our time is short to overcome this evil, and can only hope their is some high intelligence out there who can intervene against the principalities of this World.

I feel about the same way. These days it's nearly impossible to hear about some cataclysm without wondering 'who and why?'. It seems nothing is accidental these days. A couple days after the explosion, Obama has SWAT teams sent to the other rigs? That implies sabotage, not an accident. And while they were pointing fingers and playing the blame game, the spill was briefly overshadowed by the Gaza incidents. Neither of which triggered anything beyond a ho-hum response from our own government. I was seeing red flags all over the place.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

I think that summed it up quite nicely. The media is so twisted and tied down it doesn't even make sense anymore, and that goes for the government as well.

Thanks to people like you, the OP, and sites like ATS, the truth is a quick Google search away.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
THERE is another conspiracy which I am beginning to see. Goldman dropped BP shares before the accident right? The chairman of Goldman is Peter Sutherland.

Peter Sutherland Peter Sutherland is chairman of BP plc (1997 - current). He is also chairman of Goldman Sachs International (1995 - current). He was appointed chairman of the London School of Economics in 2008. He is currently UN special representative for migration and development. Before these appointments, he was the founding director-general of the World Trade Organisation.
Source

Guys, this is something far more sinister. There is foreknowledge about this spill and the evidence is above. Considering this man is on the WTO, a friend of Rockefellers, in the Bilderberg group, and etc. CAN YOU SAY ELITIST?

Not to mention the Nalco Co. which owns COREXIT' has a chairman who was high up in BP (Rodney F. Chase).

I'll try to find more connections.

Edit** Peter Sutherland retired from BP last year.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Equinox99]

I find that this is interesting :
"Surtherland has disclosed that he has decided to join three boards : German insurer Allianz; Koc Holdings, Turkey’s largest conglomerate; and a Chinese shipping company." . . . very interesting.
"One look-back, Sutherland opposed any banking inquiry. This is hardly surprising from a former chairman of AIB who appeared at the 1999 public inquiry into the Dirt tax evasion scandal."
"Sutherland was also a board member at Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) during the financial meltdown when the UK bank collapsed into state arms" and who can forget . . . "BANKING IS AN AWKWARD subject for Sutherland; he was chairman of Goldman Sachs International, the UK subsidiary of the US investment bank, which was in the public spotlight over its decision to pay $16 billion in bonuses after Wall Street’s excesses brought the global economy to its knees."

I find this also intriguing :
"He is a board member of the World Economic Forum, which organises the annual economic summit in Davos, Switzerland.

Sutherland was appointed by Pope Benedict XVI to the board responsible for the Administration of the Patrimony of the Holy See, a part of the organisation that has been recognised internationally as the Vaticans central bank."

[edit on 8-6-2010 by ToneDeaf]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join