It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Recent Solar Winds? Anything Happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I wasn't sure where to place this so I just dropped it here, if it needs to be moved please do so.

With all the solar winds talk about the sun the last few days, I was wondering if anyone has felt or noticed anything yesterday or today as that's when the winds were suppose to hit us.

I myself seemed to have noticed one thing yesterday and today as well. It seems like everything outside is in greater clarity. It is like looking at the outdoors in HD.

Now if that has anything to do with the solar winds, I have no idea, but there is definitely a sort of underlying energy surge.

Just thought I'd ask if anyone's noticed anything as the threads went kind of quiet after the dates and no doomsday thing happened!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You know I've got that feeling too, although the weather here in Centreville VA is phenomenal, albeit a cool 75.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The last couple weeks I've had increased glitches in my TV signal? Hah other than that nothing out of the ordinary. But I'm definitely gonna make a trip outside and see if I can notice if things DO look clearer hah

new topics

join