It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians charged with card theft from Polish wreck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Russians charged with card theft from Polish wreck

www.google.com

MOSCOW — Russian prosecutors say four soldiers have been charged with stealing credit cards from the wreckage of the plane crash that killed Polish President Lech Kaczynski and 95 others.

The federal Investigative Committee said Tuesday that the soldiers were attached to the airport in the western Russian city of Smolensk, near the site of the early April plane crash.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The plane was carrying Kaczynski and a high-ranking delegation to a memorial ceremony for Polish prisoners of war massacred by Soviet secret forces at the start of World War II.

Polish officials on Monday said $1,700 was withdrawn using a card that belonged to Andrzej Przewoznik who oversaw Poland's wartime memorials.

They said the thieves failed to obtain cash from another card that belonged Przewoznik.

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet. Personally, I've never believed in the conspiracy that some people tried to create around the Smolensk crash. The notorious video that supposedly showed soldiers walking at the crash site and according to some killed survivors, could very well have been these thieves, which did not act out of political motives - as the conspiracy suggested - but out of criminal motives.

Personally, I don't believe they have killed survivors for that reason.

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Google.com hasn't always been factual. So I helped out and found these links.
www.nytimes.com...

hosted2.ap.org...

The Russians not only murdered the Polish President, but then steal their credit cards.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The source is AP, which you would have figured if you would have clicked on the the Google link.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's a cover up, their real motive was to execute prisoners

top topics

join