It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Citizens heckle and throw things at Pelosi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
When I saw this on the news I was so happy.

The Left is angry and energetic. Obama and the Democrats lied to the Left and continue to ignore and silence them. Obama endorses every candidate over the progressive candidate, and every time the progressive wins.

Just ask LBJ what it is like when you alienate the left, he never even made it through the primaries.
This should be a lesson to Obama and the Democrats. The left won't take your crap anymore. The Tea Parties are telling the Republicans they want them to represent the people and at the same time the Progressives are telling the Democrats they want them to represent the people.

Us Progressives should not care if we keep control of Congress, we need to clean out our party. We need to purge it and kick the conservative trash out and keep them out!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Wow, i am so confused by your post. Let me understand, you feel that the Dems in congress are too conservative for your tastes?

you scare me...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Someone needs to sew her mouth shut. She embodies what is wrong with our political system. She is an elite that only cares about her inner circle of crooks and nothing else.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
reply to post by Misoir

Wow, i am so confused by your post. Let me understand, you feel that the Dems in congress are too conservative for your tastes?

you scare me...

Outside of US political context Democrats are center-right and the Republicans would never even make it. Ask any European that has a comprehensible understanding of politics and they will tell you that Obama is a Moderate Conservative in Europe.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
The American people are beginning to wake up and tell the Administration of the Obamanation that they have had enough. Protesters at the Washington DC Campaign for American’s Future conference began verbalizing their frustrations at Speaker of the Whorehouse N Pouchlousei, when she took the stage. The Americans began to shout,” Our homes, Not nursing homes!” in reference to the maligned healthcare Bill. Sadly, the audience began throwing things at the stage. Security then told Whorehouse speaker Pouchlousei that they needed to get her out. What Americans are telling the Obamanation regime is, come election day, we are voting all of you out (that is if ACORN doesn’t skew the results). The sheeple are removing the wool pulled over their eyes. Remember, vote out ALL incumbents.
voices.washingtonpost.com...
video.foxnews.com...
voices.washingtonpost.com...
to many foxnews articles are referenced on this website

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hulk Hogan

to many foxnews articles are referenced on this website

Regardless of the source, the video speaks for itself, better than the Speaker herself. Thanks for your thoughtful contribution.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Sure go ahead, vote her out, yay tea party movement. Then watch as your chosen golden boy/gal turns on you just like the puppet at the top does every four to eight years.

A candidate by any other party name still stinks. Don't we get it yet?

Crying about Pelosi or Reid is like being concerned for your big toe when the cancer is strewn throughout your body.

But go ahead and keep sweating over the small fries; I find watching you folks bicker about a broken system quite amusing.

Tuesday will be super because I plan on staying away from the fauxting booths.

Speaking of which, Diebold is in more trouble! SEC Charges Diebold With Fraudulent Accounting

Go ahead, sure your vote counts, if it's for our guy.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Doesn't that old bitty spend five million a year on fuel to have jets shuttle her wrinkled, useless body around the country for speaking engagements over waste, proper role of government, and ideas about helping the poor people of this country?

What a useless sack. This hypocritical nanny has no useful business to be done. Get her out, I don't give a darn how much dismay she expresses on her plasticized face. Let her get a real job.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
They must leave because someone throwing things at her? And then when someone throw things at the president, one goes to jail for years. Yeah, thats fair.

[edit on 6/8/2010 by above]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Misoir

you scare me...

I agree. Misoir says that the Obamanation is TOO conservative.

Please explain," conservative," Misoir.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Leave Nancy alone let her fly around on her luxury jet and drink that high priced cognac. She is looking out for you. Enough of the sarcasm, she is finished come November, the natives are restless. The Healthcare Reform bill is a bad bill and it always was. Nobody what it is yet? So they can flood the media airwaves with the propaganda and fudged figures all they want, but the genie is out of the bottle. In other words, the worm has turned, but sadly, it is to late. This bill is already law, and steps are already being made to phase it in. Moreover, it will take quite a significant effort to repeal it when the new candidates take their seats come November. It was a good fight by some in trying to scuttle this bill, but when it came down to crunch time, everyone folded.

People are seeing how inept these congressman and senators really are. The House and the Senate has become one big "Dog and Pony Show." It has become a virtual clearing house for legislation or a pump and dump atmosphere. Moreover, it is all talk and no substance. It happened with healthcare, it will happen with Cap and Trade further down the road, banking and finance reform, stimulus, and any other grandiose bills that cross the mind of the President and his minions in the legislature. If you ask me, what those hecklers gave Pelosi was a love tap. She has been in office far to long, and is living in a bubble her added prestige and office has afforded her. Wait till the taxes come when all this garbage has to be paid for, then you are really gonna see furor unlike anything the country has seen in a long time.

Moreover, it seems there is total disconnect on the part of practically every politician on both sides of the divide. Washington has become the Green Zone were the wealthy power padded Dukes and Nobles live in opulent splendor as the world outside the wire slowly descends into chaos and abstract poverty. The wheels are falling off, and they cannot be that dense to not see it themselves? Or maybe they don't care?

The deficit is about to surpass the GDP, and that is all economic production for the country. As serious as that is, the windfall spending continues, talks of debilitating taxes, and moans, groans, and complaints by the politicians when the people beg and plead for them to curb spending. All of it is truly nonsense!

Lets hope this next election produces something of substance and ushers in fiscally responsible politicians who place the health and well being of the country first and foremost rather than catering to the overly generous lobbyists, party allegiances, and to the ideal of the endless campaign mindset. However, I am a realist and somewhat of a cynic given the recent exploits by the current crop of politicians and the ones that went before them. Apparently, we are on a collision course with the freight train and our feet are stuck in the tracks? We are about to get splattered.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIStory Indeed
Sure go ahead, vote her out, yay tea party movement. Then watch as your chosen golden boy/gal turns on you just like the puppet at the top does every four to eight years.

A candidate by any other party name still stinks. Don't we get it yet?

Crying about Pelosi or Reid is like being concerned for your big toe when the cancer is strewn throughout your body.

But go ahead and keep sweating over the small fries; I find watching you folks bicker about a broken system quite amusing.

Tuesday will be super because I plan on staying away from the fauxting booths.

Speaking of which, Diebold is in more trouble! SEC Charges Diebold With Fraudulent Accounting

Go ahead, sure your vote counts, if it's for our guy.

What are you saying that Pelosi shouldn't be voted out because we might get someone in office worse then her? I guess we shouldn't take chances on electing any new officials anymore, should we?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
There has got to be a more active post on here about this? I'm not going to look further so i'll post here.

I was so happy when she and the dems gained majority during bush, but I quickly realised they seemed to work together rather smoothly. No real standing up to bush that I remember.

I wonder if a butter knife could cut through a microphone cord? You gotta love how she stands there with such authority. Next time rip that microphone away from her twitchy mouth.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Mailman]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm just commenting on the op here.

Originally posted by Violater1
post removed because the user was engaged in partisan political trolling

Oh No'es, another anti-something thread.
Nothing here folks.
Move along.

sound somewhat familiar?

Seems like i've heard something like that from someone before ....

great op.

Flag and Star!

thanks,
E.T.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
OP takin down for political trolling? well i thought it was a signifacant post, we are seeing the opinions of the american people, isnt that important to democracy, or is attempting democracy itself political trolling?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I watched the news story about this taking place and laughed.
She is something else.
I can't believe people voted her back in every time.

All this heckling was coming from her 'liberal' supporters!

Good. It's about time she gets exactly what she deserves.
I don't like her, nor do I like anyone else from that group.
Reid, Pelosi, Obama, Emanuel, etc... They think they're on top.

Here's the problem with being on top:
You will get knocked down and it hurts way more when you fall from the top.

That's the problem with all these people, they think they are big dogs.
They are all extremely egotistical and it shows.

The bee's nest is getting stirred.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
OP takin down for political trolling? well i thought it was a signifacant post, we are seeing the opinions of the american people, isnt that important to democracy, or is attempting democracy itself political trolling?

actually i think attempting anti-democracy is considered political trolling. an attack on her is an attack on her constituants, the majority of which put her in that position.

we can promote Denying Ignorance on ATS by peturbing those who promote denial and ignore the majority.

it is denying democracy to perform actions and behaviors that inhibit or deny democracy.

it is promoting ignorance to ignore the majority of her constituants who voted her into the position she holds by promoting a handfull of hecklers who serve someone elses' agenda, rather than the democratic majority. so doesn't that make the hecklers more anti-democratic? If your answer is no, then why?

thus your arguement seems plausibly/theoretically moot, if you take into account and consider what the majority have said.
taking into account some of the op author's other recent posts, and rhetoric, it isn't difficult to imagine why this thread's op is ..... absent.

just some thoughts,
E.T.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Ya weird considering I think most Republicans are far to Liberal for my taste.

But I agree with Misoir.. both parties need to clean house, I don't think either one actually represents the people that vote for em.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

reply to post by Misoir

you scare me...

Outside of US political context Democrats are center-right and the Republicans would never even make it. Ask any European that has a comprehensible understanding of politics and they will tell you that Obama is a Moderate Conservative in Europe.

Exactly who in the U.S. is supposed to care how U.S. political parties relate to European parties on the political spectrum? From the U.S. point of view (and we get one, too), that makes European liberals just about as red - as in communist red - as you can get, and European "conservatives" are still pretty "pink".

So, if Europeans continue to think of obama as some sort of political messiah, be our guests and take him off our hands ....

... since we obviously don't "appreciate" obama like Europeans think we should.

[edit on 6/9/2010 by centurion1211]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join