It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for members suffering from malevelant hauntings in Louisiana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm at my wits end. And please don't take this the wrong way, but we've recently investigated a string of relatively innocuous hauntings. I investigated quite a few more interesting hauntings in the previous year. But only a couple of consequence this year. Which is good for the families involved. I need some help from ATS members in the gulf region. Here's what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a person on here suffering from a legitimate malevelant haunting. That's willing to allow a different breed of investigation. THis would involve an initial interview catalouging the problems and documenting any information regarding the potential haunting. It would involve an initial walkthrough of the property with various team members as well as a friday night investigation with the entire team. On Saturday after an initial evidence review there would be cameras placed throughout the property with one team member locked in for the night. THis is to avoid any possible data corruption.

One thing I've found is when isolated ina potentially haunted environment people can project things and force their fears to life so to speak. I think it would make for an interesting investigation and potentially a documentery.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You didn't mention why you are at your wits end?

Curious.....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Are you qualified to investigate a haunting? Do you have the proper equipment? How many on your team? Why are you at your wits end?

Also - what is the image on your avi?

Curious!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

i am not sure but the image is of a demon posesed german girl .who was possesed by at least 8 demons. the vids on youtube but its disturbing.
forgot her name found it annileese michel.
this vid english subs part 1

www.youtube.com...
another vid

[edit on 6/8/2010 by dashar]

[edit on 6/8/2010 by dashar]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Contact BP, they seem to have the market cornered
on being malevolent.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Not sure if it's relevant here but you may find the following thread to be an interesting read.

Strange Happenings in Louisiana

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the vid Dashar - very disturbing, I have heard of her but had not seen the vid. And thank you for the link Rising Star - haven't read yet as I am cooking dinner, will read later and get back to you.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Rising Against - sorry about the incorrect name - multitasking, lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yes I'm a board certified psychologist. I've been conducting paranormal investigations for 18 years and leading them for 11. I have 9 people other than myself on my team. Now I certainly don't qualify for the pseudoscience you see on tv. Scientifficly I qualify. I've been the psychological representative at 2 Catholoic excorcisms and spent time in the African Missions.

I'm more qualified than anyone on tv for certain.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Yeah I commented on this topic. I sought to assist the OP. But it had all of the qualities of a hoax. Especially when the victim refuses local assistance.

top topics

join