It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black triangle filmed over Pittsburgh, PA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted or not, I've searched and could not find anything relevant.

Pretty incredible.

MOD EDIT: fix YT link

[edit on June 8th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

It says video not available. Did you just upload it? Upload it to ATS media.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
All Im getting is the video hasn't processed yet. Did you post this? I guess Ill wait a bit to see what happens

[edit on 8-6-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I just copied the video number as requested, I'll paste the direct link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This could be our own gov. Most sightings are as we have this tech from the aliens "phil schneider may he rest in peace and may his warning live on".

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj
This could be our own gov. Most sightings are as we have this tech from the aliens "phil schneider may he rest in peace and may his warning live on".

It could very well be the TR-3B but wouldn't do well in spy missions.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
All videos posted by this YT person get moved to HOAX. Please read this thread for more info.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So all of her videos were classed as hoaxes? My analytical skills must be lacking.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
So all of her videos were classed as hoaxes? My analytical skills must be lacking.

As noted by Springer, owner/admin of ATS all videos that are by this person get moved to HOAX.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Oh dear, I can this video is going to start another SeeingUFOsPA rant. Prepare yourself for the fireworks my friend.
I myself like watching her work. I wouldn't call myself one of her cult followers, but she does have some interesting captures imho. I'll be interested in seeing what Nimitta post as I know she doesn't live to far away.

As far as that video goes, I think Ill watch it a couple mre times after the debunkers chew it up and see what I really see then... Thanks for the post at least!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Nice video, but I believe it's our own aircraft being tested.

It resembles the TR3B and the UFO's seen during the Belgian Wave.

Here is a thread by Blackout on the triangular aircraft.
Top Secret Black Triangles

I haven't seen this posters videos before. I see now they are instantly sent to hoax?

So this is a hoax?

[edit on 6/8/2010 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If this is not a hoax, then the explanation I would agree with is robinsj. Definitely at the very LEAST, a north american gov't project. As far as spy missions are concerned? I'm sure the lighting could be obscured in some way, if not turned off all together. IMO, anyway.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

I guess from reading other threads the YT posters videos are fake or something... I don't think the triangular UFO sightings are fake. I think they are mostly ours.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by hhcore

I guess from reading other threads the YT posters videos are fake or something... I don't think the triangular UFO sightings are fake. I think they are mostly ours.

Indeed which classes them as UFOs but she seems to be a nut in he other videos pointing lasers which is extremely dangerous.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's too dark to discern the shape of the object, but the lighting arrangement looks like a normal passenger jet airliner.

The white lights are certainly in a triangular arrangement, but in my opinion, the bright white light at the "top" of the triangle is the landing light on the nose of a normal jet plane, and the two other whites lights are the landing lights on the wingtips. The red light is on the belly of the plane, plus there are blinking navigation lights on the belly and nose.

That lighting arrangement is exactly what would be found on a passenger aircraft. Add that to the fact that the outline of the object itself CANNOT be seen, and I don't understand what would cause anyone would think this is anything other than a normal plane. I suppose it *could* be a "black triangle", but there is absolutely no evidence that it IS one.

[edit on 6/9/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I find it interesting that the craft has the same flashing lights in approximately the same positions that our earth craft have. Either them alienators have us good watched, or that is an experimental earthling-craft. There are more than enough aircraft in use that should not be able to fly according to scientific studies. Landcraft that should not be functional. But thankfully they were built by mere engineers and mechanics, and not by doctors and scientists, so them aircraft fly happily and them landcraft ride where they wish.

Did you know that it is impossible to mount a nuclear generator on any form of aircraft, landcraft or even watercraft? Same applies there.

Point? TIE - engines were high Sci-Fi in the 1970's and 1980's. That was roughly 30 years ago. Lots have changed in-between in the field of science.

Does that craft qualify as a UFO? Yes, it is currently unidentified. Does it qualify for an "alien" -craft? Well wait until you know the entire arsenal of your .gov's military development, before answering that...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by J.Smit

I find it interesting that the craft has the same flashing lights in approximately the same positions that our earth craft have. Either them alienators have us good watched, or that is an experimental earthling-craft. There are more than enough aircraft in use that should not be able to fly according to scientific studies. Landcraft that should not be functional. But thankfully they were built by mere engineers and mechanics, and not by doctors and scientists, so them aircraft fly happily and them landcraft ride where they wish.

Did you know that it is impossible to mount a nuclear generator on any form of aircraft, landcraft or even watercraft? Same applies there.

Point? TIE - engines were high Sci-Fi in the 1970's and 1980's. That was roughly 30 years ago. Lots have changed in-between in the field of science.

Does that craft qualify as a UFO? Yes, it is currently unidentified. Does it qualify for an "alien" -craft? Well wait until you know the entire arsenal of your .gov's military development, before answering that...

Could be a TR3B but Alison Kruse is a notorious proven hoaxer and a habitual liar. MUFON investigated and determined she was seeing only MAN MADE AIR CRAFT. Nothing she posts deserves any merit. She has been proven to be untruthful, and passes off all the planes "lives by a major airport" as ALIEN VISITORS FROM ORION. Has even shined laser pointers at planes knowingly endangering the lives of the occupants of planes and helicopters.

These threads expose the hoax
all info is provided in said threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Well over here in west europe and at my town we're seeing some strange planes
The normal airliners come fly over, the military dc30 come over
but also another type of plane verry strange
These crafts fly very low or they are enourmous!
no landingstrips over here for at least 100miles
These aircrafts look similar of the one you tapes, and when fly above you
they look like a cross or square with three lights triangular style at the back of the plane,
two strobes red in the middle white in the topwing
Occasionally they have different lights at the back with variations like
two lined up straight backwards or with just one light straight backwards...
now I know about engine lights and tail lights but that's with airliners
When the sound reaches they are allready passed...
they are at least ten times bigger than other crafts that fly over here....
My GF and I call them luke skywalker( one light) and the dark force(three lights)
got a vid but bad quality put em up later

new topics

top topics

join