It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Another proof that Raj Patel is Maitreya is the last issue of Share International magazine.

Normaly the June Issue was expected for the beginning of the month but Share International's crew have only released it on the 17th June 2010.

You can check it on their website:
www.share-international.org...

And what happens on 17the June 2010?

* Raj Patel's interview with Annie Leonard
* Share International have dedicated a huge place on Annie Leonard in his June 2010 issue.

That's a deviated way to connect Raj Patel to Maitreya.

www.share-international.org...

Moreover, Annie leonard's book "The Story of Stuff" is pretty close to Raj Patel's book, "Stuffed & Starved", this women is obviously connected to Share International and to Maitreya and is spreading their propaganda. That's not a big surprise, Creme has warned that since Maitreya's public emergence, his workers steps forward too. We see new faces proposing new solutions, but all are proposing Maitreya's solutions.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hello ,
No direspect but I'd rather follow Raj Patel than your version of Koran. Don't pretend to be philoosophycal, Islam is a vey rigid religion where you are not allowed to think for your self...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stateless Person
Hello ,
No direspect but I'd rather follow Raj Patel than your version of Koran. Don't pretend to be philoosophycal, Islam is a vey rigid religion where you are not allowed to think for your self...

Islam is not Koran but I respect your choice. Follow Raj Patel, be my guest.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Let have a conversation like normal people. You seem like a good person. My problem with Islam, Koran and Mohammed, peace be upon him, is that he is misinterpreted right and left. Christians believe that Bible is protected by Holly Spirit and can't be changed. Muslims usually believe in interpretations... Although I except the possibility that you are really in touch with the maker... But what's wrong with Benjamin Creme? He just wants what is good... Do you subscribe to what christians believe end-time delusion? I don't take the piss.I respect the ampount of research u did in your videos and weired connections you found. The only idea I like about Islam is submission,.. but that's because I am weak.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Let have a conversation like normal people. You seem like a good person. My problem with Islam, Koran and Mohammed, peace be upon him, is that he is misinterpreted right and left. Christians believe that Bible is protected by Holly Spirit and can't be changed. Muslims usually believe in interpretations... Although I except the possibility that you are really in touch with the maker... But what's wrong with Benjamin Creme? He just wants what is good... Do you subscribe to what christians believe end-time delusion? I don't take the piss.I respect the ampount of research u did in your videos and weired connections you found. The only idea I like about Islam is submission,.. but that's because I am weak.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I AM NOT PROMOTING ISLAM. Most of the muslims just as most of the religious persons are simply not obeying God. I am promoting to worship God and to take the Koran as a guide. Today the teachings of Islam and those of the Koran are really 2 different things, but most of the people are following the others like sheep within their sects. They have not created a direct relationship with God but with their corrupted and ignorant religious leaders.

What wrong with Creme?
He's just promoting Satan and Satan's teachings (the exact opposite of the teachings of God) and he's connected to the evil elite which have been ensalving us for centuries.

No I don't believe in the christians view of the End Times, I ONLY believe in what God tells us in the Koran and there is no mention to any Messiah, no reappearance of Jesus, no Mahdi, no Antichrist, no Dajjal, but God speaks a lot about Satan, his demons, secret groups & conspiracies, Satan's worship, Jinns/spirits/Ascended Masters/fallen Angels, New Age beliefs, and above all he warns about the coming of the Apocalypse (God and his Angels to destroy all the rejectors and the demons once for all).

In the past, several repeated times, mischief and corruption have affected the whole earth, any generation of human beings had had their warners, their holly books and God let them enough time to obey and to submit to him but once the deadline is over, God destroys any rejector and spares and awards the true believers. We are close from this deadline, so one should better submit before it's too late.

Being sumitted to God is not a weakness but a strength, the Almighty is the true Master of the Universe either the people accept it or not, so it's more profitable for us to enjoy God's support and guideness by submitting to God.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

[edit on 30-6-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
In the episode 17, I expose that the "character" Raj Patel is a total fabrication. His name is fake, his life is fake, he's just appeared from nowhere just like a certain Obama. I've said in the previous parts that Obama was chosen to permit the necessary changes for Maitreya's New Age world and is probably the last US president. Obama and Maitreya/Satan are for sure connected.

Another proof that Raj Patel is Maitreya is that "Raj Patel" is the backbone to all this investigation, each time you google someone/something connected to Raj Patel you find other connections to this whole global plan. Tons of global organizations have appeared just over the last years, they all enjoy large fundings and large media coevrage, just like Avaaz headed by Ricken Patel.

As you've seen, There are tons of "Patels" on the web, that way they can flood the web and manipulate the amount of information and they can create confusion. "Patel" seems to be like a code name just as Mr Smith in Matrix.

I have nothing against Justice, equality and sharing, what I am exposing is that the people who are pretending to bring us this utopia are lost and are misleaded by Maitreya/Satan, they will lose themselves and ruin your life if your give them trust.

Obey God and the Koran that's a better guidance. God gives you an authentic true promise whereas Satan/Maitreya is only making up stories.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Avaaz seems to fight for good cause but they have been created by globalist foundations attached to Rockefeller and Gates.

The question is:
Do you trust Rockefeller and Gates?
Do you think they will bring to you this utopian society without nothing in return?

The picture is simple:
Satan and his demons want your soul, we've already given to them all what we have, we live as modern slaves of this small elite and now they want the only thing which remains to us: our soul, our faith in God, our freewill.

Watch Avaaz propaganda and see how they are good, they really enjoys excellent PR. Everything seems ok with them except that the crows Gates & Rockefeller are among the persons which are orchestring this world deception:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
For those who have doubts on the fact that Maitreya is Satan and that his Asended Masters/Space Brothers are Jinns, just watch this video and see how Maitreya is able to put an entire audience into a very deep trance like state.

At the end of Maitreya's speech, Maitreya asks to the people to authorize him to use their body, to manifest through their body. Satan and his fiend cannot infringe our freewill.

for your own good, DO NOT ATTEND CREME/RAJ PATEL's speeches, do not follow them, otherwise you expose yourself to the evil influence of the Jinns, you may fall under their control:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ok, you made me think... One last question: when you say "Holy Koran" - do you refer to the actual book you can buy in any bookshop? Or do you refer to the concept?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Ok, you made me think... One last question: when you say "Holy Koran" - do you refer to the actual book you can buy in any bookshop? Or do you refer to the concept?

I refer to the actual book that you can buy or Download/read online, www.intratext.com...). God has physically protected the Koran and not only the concept.

The arabic version of the Koran is unique over the world, which clearly proofs that the Koran has not been distorted over the times. About the translated versions, there are numerous and some are better than others.

Take Yusuf Ali version, it's the most known, but do not read the annotations but just the core text, because the annotations deviate most of the time the true sens of the verses and they are based on the teachings of the hadiths (which are supposed to be the Prophet Muhammad teachings).

If most of the Muslims are now lost, it's just because they have accepted the Hadiths as part of the religion whereas the Koran clearly states that the only teachings are in the Koran and the Koran doesn't need to be completed or interpeted or explained furthermore. When the Prophet Muhammad was alive, he ordered the muslims to not write his words but just the Koran which have been revealed to him by the Angel Garbiel (the Holly Spirit), but as soons as he died, they disobeyed him and now see the result.

I just try to explain you the context in order to break this false idea that Islam=Koran. Today that'y not true anymore, the Muslims oppose the teachings of the Koran on many points.

If you have any question in your lecture of the Koran, do not hesitate to consult me, (do not consult any muslim, they'll always give you the false interpretations of the hadiths), there is no a single injustice or mistake in the Koran, so if there is a problem, just ask me, I may have an answer for you thanks to God.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
"Their similitude is that of
a man who kindled a fire;
when it lighted all around
him, God took away their
light and left them in utter
darkness. So they could not
see."
Hello the previous poster,
Don't play games with God, - it says. But what is God's game? He either gives us free will or he doesn't. Why put seals on people's hearts and hearing? Why put veil on their eyes? Why increase disese in their hearts?
Started reading the The Noble Quran with Abdullah Yusuf Ali English Translation - beautiful spiritual book. I just don't understand God (Allah).
It's the same with the christian God. It's either free will or not. Is Faith a gift or a choice? Are we predestined to believe and not believe?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

him, God took away their
see."
Hello the previous poster,
Don't play games with God, - it says. But what is God's game? He either gives us free will or he doesn't. Why put seals on people's hearts and hearing? Why put veil on their eyes? Why increase disese in their hearts?
Started reading the The Noble Quran with Abdullah Yusuf Ali English Translation - beautiful spiritual book. I just don't understand God (Allah).
It's the same with the christian God. It's either free will or not. Is Faith a gift or a choice? Are we predestined to believe and not believe?

We cannot understand God because he knows so many things that we ignore. It's as if a Phd tries to explain something very complex to someone in elementary school.

For sure, God is always right and he prooves it by the perfection of his creation (the universe and all what it contains).

About the verse you've quoted:
him, God took away their
see."

Those who have created their own rules which are not the rules of God, those who think they are their own gods think that their plan is progressing and when they will think that they have reached their goal, their whole work will disapear and their efforts will be vain because their life was just an illusion (as a mirage in the desert). Any path which is not from God leads to perdition, the lost people live in a true illusion, even when they realize that their method has failed, they don't recognize their mistakes, that's the exact behaviour of the unfair people.

This verse simply means that if anything you do in your life is not done to obey God, any of your projects will be condemned to failure just because you were simply wrong about everything. If your hypothesis are totaly wrong therefore everything you've learnt on this basis would be non-sense, and that's the life of a lost person.

About freewill, given our level of understanding, we enjoy freewill and nobody can deny it, but our will derives from the will of God (and God does not infrige our freewill, otherwise he'd never have created us as free creatures).

It's like destiny, God knows the past, the present and the future, it's not because our destiny is already known by God that we, at our personal level, have nothing to do , we don't know what God knows, so we have to act accordingly to our level of knowledge.

God puts a veil on the eyes of the people fated to hell because they have definitely made their choice: they refuse the authority of God and prefers the authority of false masters, they refuse his rules, therefore they harm themselves and the others, they are declared ennemies, those are the people who are blinded by God simply because they have seen the truth of God and have rejected it, they have sold their soul (their divine part) to Satan (i.e. in exchange for any terrestrial good or power...). God says that he will give to each one of us what he really desires, so if you want success in this life and nothing in the afterlife, you'll get it.

The true believer has to understand one simple thing: God is the guide and not us, the solutions comes from God and not from us, therefore we just have to obey God (by obeying the Koran) and our life will be successful. That's a much more comfortable situation than thinking that we control our own life, which is a lie, we only have the control on one thing: to choose to obey/disobey God in the succession of choices that we meet during our entire life.

If you put in your head that God is perfect, you'll understand that it's normal that you, as a simple creature of God, cannot understand all the rules of the Creator. God is not God for nothing, only him knows what is good for the whole universe. Our view is too limited tyo challenge the insight of God. Therefore, the best method is to take the words of God as true even when we still don't understand them and then meditate on them and not to reject them just because we cannot understand them (that's the behaviour of the unfair and ignorant people).

By the way, most of the Koran is clear and only some parts are controversial (as it stated in the Koran) and this was done for purpose, as a test for us. Start by applying the parts that you've understood and then God will provide you more knowledge. The goal is to apply what we are ordered and not simply to accumulate knowledge. If you don't apply/plan to apply what you've understood from the verses of God you'll never get more true knowledge, just because God owns all the knowledge and he distribute it to those who obey him.

Faith is a gift:

We were all lost people before that God guided us, not a single human being can say that he was well guided from his birthday until his death (except Jesus who was an exception by the will of God). A lost person cannot see by himslef that he's lost and nobody around him can convince him that he's lost, except God who is the guide and who is the only one who is able to make us realize our own perdition and show us the true path. And how we receive this gift?

By being a good and fair person even if we don't know why we have to be good. Many people obey God without even knowing it, step by step, God gives them the opportunity to learn from their mistakes until the time when God makes them realize the true sense of life. God owes us nothing and we owe him everything, that's why faith is a gift offered by God to the fair people.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Couple of days after we discussed free will, Share Int mag came out with their article about the same subject. Have you read it? What do you think?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
What effect do you think, does this Raj Patel fella have on the average man on the street? I'm from the UK and have only heard of him through ATS. Is he well known in the US and other places?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
What effect do you think, does this Raj Patel fella have on the average man on the street? I'm from the UK and have only heard of him through ATS. Is he well known in the US and other places?

It depends of your degree of perdition, the more you're lost and the more Satan can use your weaknesses against you. Our sins are like open doors for Satan to attack us from everywhere.

Do not be phsyically around Benjamin Creme or Raj Patel/Maitreya, otherwise you'll expose yourself to their mind control and to their staged hypnosis.

Raj Patel is now very well known in the US, in Canada and in Australia. He's now considered as an expert in food, economy and society, his vision englobes everything.

Watch my whole serie and you'll see the amount of proofs which show that all of this is real. This is the part 1:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that some people are still debating about whether this guy is Maitreya.

Anyone who has taken even a minimal amount of trouble to look into what's really going on must AT LEAST know that the large majority, if not all, the leaders of the major world powers are corrupt criminals.

They must also know that the corrupt criminals control the press and the mass media in pretty much every country.

We also know that this band of criminals only EVER act in the best interest of their own, greedy, heinous agenda.

We also know that part of their agenda for world domination and subjugation is to impose ONE religion on the world, to better control and subdue everyone with their mind control.

SO, it is obvious that someone who is being promoted BY these MURDEROUS CRIMINALS, as some kind of saviour. Someone who is being promoted BY the media as some kind of saviour, IS THERE TO SERVE AND SAVE THE CRIMINALS.

I don't need any more information, I don't need to direct my energy towards this impostor in the form of discussing him at all.

He is being promoted and plugged by the most evil band of criminals the world has ever seen. That's enough for me. I need no more information.

KEEP YOUR ENERGY WELL AWAY FROM THIS MAN. He will have been trained to the highest standards of mind manipulation and control, and mass mind control.

Even discussing him directs energy towards him. Remember - when we focus our energy on something that something gets stronger.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Couple of days after we discussed free will, Share Int mag came out with their article about the same subject. Have you read it? What do you think?

Yeah, I've noticed that since a long time. Since the beginning of my serie, the media and Share International try to give a response to my serie but without quoting me. They don't want to promote me but as I am the only one who is providing proofs that Raj Patel is Maitreya, it's obvious that their answers are meant to counter my proofs and this definitely prooves that I am saying the truth otherwise they would never do such efforts to counter my serie. Anyway, I don't care about what they do, I don't need them but only God the Almighty. They are the liars not me, and the Truth from God will be victorious whatever is their plan.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Nice post.

To 'They have to find causes to unite us', I would just add -

They have to find causes to unite us, because when there is a cause of common concern, they then take the lead on that cause, and in so doing use it as one more way to take control of and manipulate larger and larger groups of people across the globe. For them, issues of 'global' interest facilitate their goal of 'global control'.

Remember doublespeak: In their language 'Unity' means 'Fragmentation and Division'

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Nice post.

To 'They have to find causes to unite us', I would just add -

They have to find causes to unite us, because when there is a cause of common concern, they then take the lead on that cause, and in so doing use it as one more way to take control of and manipulate larger and larger groups of people across the globe. For them, issues of 'global' interest facilitate their goal of 'global control'.

Remember doublespeak: In their language 'Unity' means 'Fragmentation and Division'

That's good to find awaken people, you're right. All their values are inverted, what they call good is evil and what they call truth is a lie. These people are total losers and the populace continue to follow them and give them their trust. Both leaders and followers are guilty and are lost.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join