It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
He is supported by TPTB and he is being promoted on the MSM - enough said. To be avoided like the plague.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Just watched a few of the videos - NO WAY this guy is some enlightened being, NO WAY.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
In his last 2010 conference at New York City, Benjamin Creme has clearly confirmed that WE ARE GODS: 1111111111111...

Maitreya/Satan (Raj Patel) says there is no God above us, there is no Master above us, what a liar!!!

Satan perfectly knows that God has created him and us, and that God has created the whole universe. All Satan can do is to call you, he cannot force you to do anything, do not fall in his trap otherwise you'll lose yourself forever.

Koran S14:V22
And Satan will say when the matter is decided: "It was God Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised but I failed in my promise, to you. I had no authority over you except to call you, but ye listened to me: then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with God. For wrongdoers there must be a grievous Penalty."

Recently, there were clear signs of the release of Gog and Magog, which is one of the great signs of the Apocalypse, prepare your faith in God before it's too late. I repeat, it's your only protection against this demonic spiral of Chaos.

Choose God for your own good or choose to be your own God and assume the consequencies of your choice forever!

If you work for YOURSELF, you are NOT working for GOD.

Also you say that Creme LIES, and yet YOU believe everything HE says. Alas You will NOT be rewarded by God because You have your reward ye Hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
In the first part of the episode 27-28, you'll see that Raj Patel's most obvious mention to the demonic code "11" is actually the cover of his last book, The Value of Nothing:

The cover of his book is only made by '$' signs which can also be written with 2 bars, which gives 'S' as Satan or Snake and "||" as 11.

There is another recent story which has been spread worlwide about a Devil's apparition to 11 persons in France, this event is also part of the emergence of Gog and Magog on earth.

In addition, Night Shymalan's last film is entitled "Devil", all the dates which are related to this movie contains occult codes, the scenario is "from the mind" of Night Shyamalan and is based on a true Devil's meeting according to the brothers Dowdle, the producers of the film.

The scenario tells that the Devil is here on earth to torment those who disobey God, which reminds us Raj Patel and the so called Space Brothers who are actually Satan and Gog and Magog.

Another element which contributes to this truth is the new character who has been introduced in the last episode of Twilight: Nahuel (pronounced Nah Well = NOT GOOD) and played by ... Raj Patel!

Nahuel is supposed to be the sole human/vampire hybrid on earth and his origins are from Chile!!!! Which reminds the recent Chile miners's story.

Finally, this episodes details the Chile miners'story and shows that it's full of occult signs, this story has been actually 100% staged in order to make us understand that Gog and Magog are now here and they will introduce themselves as the extraterrestrials/Aliens.

The next episode will expose you why the Aliens are not from outter space and why they are Gog and Magog and why they are a sign of the Apocalypse.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I am the maitreya.

Raj Patel is my minion.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
I am the maitreya.

Raj Patel is my minion.

I let you debate with your fellow "NWOShinning", he's also a candidate for the title, I think you'll be on the same line.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

NWOshinning is my minion also.

We are many.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I know you're many workers over here, no matter who is the real head. You're plotting against yourselves and you'll be the victims of your own actions.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The part 28 exposes the truth about what really happened during the mining accident of Copiapo:

The 33 miners have sold their soul to Satan, in exchange, Satan put down in the right place the note indicating that the miners were still alive, which has permitted to the rescuers to continue the search and to save them.

Each day, Satan harvested a new soul, after 17 days, the 33 miners get a majority of 17 votes in favor of Satan's offer.

As you certainly already know it, the 33 miners have become millionnaires overnight and are now enjoy a life of wealth and celebrity.

The mainstream media and our (demonic puppet) leaders have 100% staged this story as a psyop operation in order to prepare the world for their coming deception: the coming false Messiah (Raj Patel/Maitreya/Antichrist/Dajjal), the fake mass UFOs landing, and the release of Gog and Magog.

God has fully exposed the devils and has re establish the whole Truth about this story. If you buy their false miracle instead of the Truth of God, it just means that you're closer to Satan than to God, which means that you should ask yourself some questions for your own good.

The release of Gog and Magog on earth is the Punishment of God under those who are disobeying.

There is no fighting between God and Satan, God is the Sole Master, he decides all the matters and Satan obeys, torments and loses those who refuse God as their Sole Master. The fighting is rather within yourself, either you choose God or Satan, either you have a comfortable life either a life of misery.

With God's will, I'll show you in the next episode why the story of the 33 miners is a sign of the release of Gog and Magog.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You've done some interesting research on the Chile stuff. Could the 34th miner be the "master Jesus", Maitreya's disciple?

And one other thing:

Jesus Christ is not dead! According to the Holy Bible, He is in fact the Lord God, the Almighty, the Creator of the Universe and our Redeemer.
edit on 3/11-2010 by otherwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by otherwise
You've done some interesting research on the Chile stuff. Could the 34th miner be the "master Jesus", Maitreya's disciple?

And one other thing:

Jesus Christ is not dead! According to the Holy Bible, He is in fact the Lord God, the Almighty, the Creator of the Universe and our Redeemer.
edit on 3/11-2010 by otherwise because: (no reason given)

No, God is God, the Creator, and Jesus is Jesus, he is no more divine than us, he's just part of the Creation.

The Creator is far beyond us, far higher than us, you're limiting God by having such a claims.

No need to debate about this, you've said your point of view and I've said mine.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I'm sorry but this is exactly why people are so easily mislead. You take simple statements and turn them into something that was not the intent. You place religious fanatics, technology, and combine that with the mind playing tricks on people and you think it is from Satan himself. Guess what.....your God was there to! Or is He so weak that He cannot stand-up to your so-called Satan.

Sheesh, think for about three seconds and break free of these delusions.

Rich

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
No, God is God, the Creator, and Jesus is Jesus, he is no more divine than us, he's just part of the Creation.

The Creator is far beyond us, far higher than us, you're limiting God by having such a claims.

No need to debate about this, you've said your point of view and I've said mine.

No need to discuss this further in this thread. We don't have the same God, but we apparently have the same enemy - namely Satan.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by otherwise
No need to discuss this further in this thread. We don't have the same God, but we apparently have the same enemy - namely Satan.

There is only ONE God, not 2. I have one God and my only ennemy is the devil within myself.

Each one is actually his own ennemy as the solution is within ourseleves (by obeying God, worshiping none but him and by rejecting Satan and the devils).

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

That is the most sensible thing I have seen from you. I agree 100%. 1 God. The devil and the root of all evil is within man. It is not an external force. We created evil and it is up to us to purge it from our lives.

A star for you.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The episode 29 definitely provides the ultimate proof exposing Raj Patel as Maitreya. The code "11" (the print of Satan) reveals the missing link connecting Raj Patel with Maitreya:

1977 - Maitreya descended from his Himalayan mountain retreat to enter the everyday life.

11 years later...

1988 - Maitreya did his first major public appearance in Nairobi, Kenya, CNN has covered the event and the press has spread it worlwide.

11 years later...

1999 - Raj Patel has participated to his first major public action during the protests of Seattle against the World Trade Organization. Raj Patel was among the organizers of this event which took place in 11/30/1999 --->
1+1+3+0+1+9+9+9 = 33 = 11 * 3 = 11 * 11 (= 3 in binary).

11 years later...

2010- Maitreya, as Raj Patel, did his first major interview on a major show, The Colbert Report. Maitreya has started his open public mission.

From 1977 to 2010, each 11 years, Maitreya has stepped forwards, 33 years after his emergence in the every day world, Maitreya started his open public mission as Raj Patel.

This episode also provides the definition of the numbers 6/666 and the 7/777.

6/666 is to point out the period during which Satan/Iblis/Maitreya has been banished from the heavens because he disobeyed to God and refused to bow down to Adam, the first man.

7 is for the current period that we are living since the 7th century: the Apocalypse.

The Koran was sent down by God precisely in the 7th century to warn about the beginning of the Apocalypse and to provide the necessary signs to identify its end: the total destruction of the Universe.

Maitreya precisely emerged on 7/7/77 and Raj Patel's last conference is located in a highly symbolic place:

The Rubin Museum of Art, located in th 17th Street (1 --> God, 7 --> Apocalypse), Satan is the Prophet of the Apocalypse.

The Rubin Museum of Art is more precisely located between the crossroads of the 6th Avenue and the 7th Avenue, and we are precisely living in this interval of time.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join