It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Hi,
Maybe I am getting ahead of myself, there's a question I have and nobody (in the books) seems to have th answer. Does anyone survive the night of Brahma? And if not, what's the point of spiritual evolution?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Hi,
I think left-hand offers you the same attainment but with preservation of your individuality. Are you prepared to take the risks and play games with self - centerdness? It destroyed many people.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__
The voice during the transmission session was Benjamin Creme's voice from one of the 140 messages spoken through him by Maitreya. There were recorded between 1977 and 1982 and are often played at these sessions.

Maitreya's recorded messages are all on SI website. Which message is it?

Another question for you, when Maitreya speaks through Creme, you'll also say it's a recorded voice?

You'vs missed a huge point: The Jinn species is as real as the human species, God provides an accurate description of the Jinns' abilities in the Koran, and thanks to this description, it's very easy to identify Maitreya and his Space Brothers as Jinns.

We have a very different basis of knowledge, mine is from the Koran, the words of God, yours is from the writings of a bunch of witches which worship Satan: Blavatsky, Besant and Bailey. You've made your choice, I've made mine, and you'll not change my beliefs and I won't change yours.

Just wait and you'll see who was right.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Originally posted by Neo__
The voice during the transmission session was Benjamin Creme's voice from one of the 140 messages spoken through him by Maitreya. There were recorded between 1977 and 1982 and are often played at these sessions.

Maitreya's recorded messages are all on SI website. Which message is it?

Another question for you, when Maitreya speaks through Creme, you'll also say it's a recorded voice?

You'vs missed a huge point: The Jinn species is as real as the human species, God provides an accurate description of the Jinns' abilities in the Koran, and thanks to this description, it's very easy to identify Maitreya and his Space Brothers as Jinns.

We have a very different basis of knowledge, mine is from the Koran, the words of God, yours is from the writings of a bunch of witches which worship Satan: Blavatsky, Besant and Bailey. You've made your choice, I've made mine, and you'll not change my beliefs and I won't change yours.

Just wait and you'll see who was right.

I don't know which message it is. Some of them are printed on the Share site: www.share-international.org...

I don't understand your 2nd question. All the original 140 messages were originally recorded, but it's Creme's voice. I don't know about the Koran, but the Bible has many accounts of God talking through people. Why would today be so different? The God-Aware among us, i.e. the "Elders" of our the race, have never left our side. They have been watching over us and guiding us for millions of years. They are our Teachers. And Maitreya, the Word Teacher, is to these Teachers what These Teachers are to us.

Re your modern day witch hunt, I thought we would've learned a long time ago about hunting witches and judging others on hear-say and rumours.

I personally don't believe in a 'jinn', or a devil or satan, I believe there is only God. Anything else is but a teacher in disguise. My search for the truth is honest and sincere. If I am to be judged on that ground then let it be so.

(p.s. I'll won't be able to reply for a few days as I'll be away from the computer)

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Stateless Person

Hi, I think left-hand offers you the same attainment but with preservation of your individuality. Are you prepared to take the risks and play games with self - centerdness? It destroyed many people.

Yes. Just mind your own business and get a life. Control freaks.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
reply to post by Neo__

As a whole we can be far more than we can as individuals.

Why are you so obsessed in striping everyone from their individual consciousness? As an individual I do not like that idea, I much prefer to use compassion and cooperation without having to shoot my brains.
Tell me something Neo_, are you Raj Patel?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

Individually can live within group consciousness. The parts become the whole and the whole becomes much more than the individual parts. We see this in nature all the time. The individual cells in your body combine to make up you. The individual lives in this world (including the infinitesimal atomic lives) can be seen from space as one planet. The individual stars in our galaxy can be seen from afar and appear as one great sea of stars. And this goes on and on until we realize that even the big bang itself started out a singular expansion of light. Cosmologists call this gravitational aggregation, where the smaller pieces make up the larger. We, as parts and parcel of the Universe, are no different and subject to the same laws.

I suspect that you my be joking about Raj Patel but in case you're not, no I'm not Raj Patel.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Individually can live within group consciousness.

Offcourse. I'm ok with that, has long has no one tries to remove our individual freedoms from us.
I'm little bit suspicions about raj patel because he talks about 'the value of nothing'. Nothing is nothing, it has nothing to offer. To kill our individual freedoms would be just kill our evolution has a species, there would no longer be any interaction in between us. If he's Maitreya he's not that smart.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Stateless Person

I suppose it depends what you mean by "the light of Brahma" and I am not asking that to be trite, but because even widely known concepts are often interpreted in rather individual ways.

Also, it would depend upon what you mean by survive. Bodily? Spiritual continuity as a separate spirit?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Spiritual continuity as a separate spirit?

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Thank you for clearing that up.
Thats why when you go and read share-international articles you see things like:

“ Men must realize that they are not separate, never were and never shall be, that they are part of a divine and seamless whole which enfolds us all, to which, in our own way, we give the name of God. Men must realize that God is peace, is justice, sharing and trust, and that their fear is also the fear of their brothers. Maitreya’s task is to show men this truth, and to remind them that at the core of their yearning lies the peace they all desire, waiting to be made manifest.”

Be careful that's all that I'm saying.
If you want Oneness with your fellow human being all you have to do is use compassion and brotherhood.
You use LOVE.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I think those who are hinting towards "Oneness" in a spiritual sense actually lean away (as the ultimate end) from a separate and distinct spirit that continues on.

After all, Nirvana is the end of the cycle of death and rebirth of the individual soul. The last bit of desire to be relinquished is the desire for "I." (The individual self.)

And I understand that letting go of that "I" would seem terrifying if that "I" or individuality was all you remembered. But it really isnt terrifying.

Most of us, (and I will not be so arrogant as to speak for you, personally) have a longing for union. A sense that we are far from "home" and "alone" even when we are with others. We try to find the perfect partner, and when our hormones are raging, it seems as if that fills the bill, but in time, rifts appear, and we again realize that we are two, not one.

This is all very brief and not intended to be more than a simple statement, but that losing of the "I" is what brings you to that "home" or "other" you sense you have lost, and dont know why. Its not something to fear at all. The "One" is non-dual. You are not either you as an individual or nothingness lost in some collective. You are both, and neither, all at once. "You" dont get lost in there. Nothing at all is lost. You just gain everything else that your idea of "I" separates you from.

But you dont have to worry. Until you are ready to go "home" and remember who you really are, you will not lose your separate identity.

The next best thing to reunion with the All that Is is to be separate and treat every other thing as if it were you. In truth, it IS you. Literally. Every enemy, every friend, every cow, every rock. But if you are afraid you will not be dragged out of the illusion. There is no time limit. And nothing is off course or schedule.

I will say though, that there is absolutely nothing negative about being "not I." It is unimaginably good, comforting, and peaceful. There is absolutely nothing to fear, because nothing is "not you."

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I understand your point of view, but without interaction in between us, our evolution would stop. I think that the Universe has a lot to offer to Humanity. But that is choice like you said, some people are ready to go....others want to keep going.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Indeed. And there is extinction at some point for humanity as well, as all living things come to an end, individually or as a species, in the game of time and form. But evolution can be a fun game to play.

In the All that Is, or the One, you dont sacrifice experiencing those "other possibilities" for humanity. All of them are contained in that One.

Edit to add,

And evolution doesnt "stop" in that One, because it isnt "going" in that One. All things and all possibilities exist in Now, they dont run in linear fashion. Which is why it doesnt matter how long it takes any "individual" and there is no schedule we need to keep. Everything that will ever be is already. It only seems to us like we are moving through time.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
From what I've seen of this man ie:- this thread, he seems to talk some sense, but it all seems blatantly obvious and could have been pushed through the MSM for years if they'd have been interested in doing so.

yeah, it just make some sense

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

There is extinction at some point for humanity as well.

Not exactly. Humanity will just keep evolving, not has Homo-sapiens but has something else.

I find this really interesting:

Man is in process of changing to forms that are not of this world.

From The Emerald Tablets of Thoth Tablet 8

[edit on 9-8-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Night of Brahma is when creation stops to exist. Google it for f...s sake.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It's very funny to follow your discussion.

None of you come out with the same truth whereas you're supposed to share the same high spiritually advanced beliefs...

You have all the truth you need in the Koran but you prefer to deny it and to believe in a bunch of lies. How evil are the rejectors!!!

[edit on 10-8-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The truth from God, how can you say that if you were caught lying yourself.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The truth is From God, you maybe right, but even you wouldn't know it. Maybe you are led by the jinns...? I am going to stand my fround untill I see the fruit of Maitreya spirit. My ground is suspicious of every spirit untill you have seen it's fruit.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stateless Person
The truth from God, how can you say that if you were caught lying yourself.

Lying about what?

Maitreya's voice coming from nowhere?

If you say it's just a record, bring me the original recorded message...

And even if it was recorded, and so what?

Maitreya still remains a Jinn/Spirit, Space Brothers are Jinns too and any Jinn is able to make any kind of apparition/illusion.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stateless Person
The truth is From God, you maybe right, but even you wouldn't know it. Maybe you are led by the jinns...? I am going to stand my fround untill I see the fruit of Maitreya spirit. My ground is suspicious of every spirit untill you have seen it's fruit.

By denying the Truth of God contained in his holy books, you're misleaded at any level. If you only have wrong hypothesis, how do you want to see the reality as it really is?

God says that those who follow his commands and believe in his verses see this world and their own life as they really are, and those who seek another "Truth" (therfore it's an un-truth) than the Truth of God, live in a total illusion.

Your life and your thoughs are a total illusion simply because it has nothing to do with truth.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join