It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Brother, do you not realise the mistake you have made here. You referenced Raj referring to Rothschild. He was been critical of the gloabalisation of the world by the likes of the Rothschilds.

Can you please read this again. If you read this you will realise that he thinks the same of Rothschild as you do.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Shame on you, you're doing such an evil vile work.

Brother i have spend my life looking for truths. I don't come across too many.
But I am not the person spreading stories that an innocent man is the Anti-Christ because of an internet rumour.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hi OP,

I think we share the same passion but perhaps from different perspectives.

I was once like you. I looked at the world through the eyes of someone connecting all the pieces of the puzzle. I was somewhat stubborn and paranoid (not always a bad thing). I too thought that Raj Patel was Maitreya. Whether or not Raj Patel is a good or bad Maitreya is another matter all together. I also had a connection to God or Allah and felt that I had a purpose to spread the truth and the light to others. I too was conceited and arrogant and adamant that I was in the right and everyone who doubted me was in the wrong. I too was strong and unwavering in my conviction.

Something happened to me and because of it my life has changed so much, i have found peace and balance within myself. Now when I look at anything I see the good in it. Even when someone is in pain (not real physical pain but emotional, psychological or spiritual) and is suffering and is angry i look at them and smile.

It is not because I am ignorant of their suffering but that i realise that they have the power to stop themselves being this way.

God loves us and I am most certain he would not want us spending the miracle of life focusing our energies on something which not only makes others feel unsettled but also distances us from that which is truly divine.

After all our purpose on this earth is to connect with that divinity. To have a relationship with God/Allah and to live in his nurturing and healing light of love.

My suggestion would be the following. Yes Benjamin Creme is somehow involved in a conspiracy and this is evident by the affiliates share international has. Yes Raj Patel is playing the role of Maitreya to some degree which also is evident going by the little references he drops along the way linking peoples speculation of him as Maitreya (The bottled water connection to the age of Aquarius and his outlook on sharing to save the world) and yes they are probably in communication behind the scenes talking about some global takeover of the world through Satanism disguised as spirituality. Some may disagree. Sometimes I too disagree with myself and go backwards and forwards in thought.

What I have realised is that my impact on the world around me, no matter how hard I push and project is infinitesimal. I don't even dent the surface with my convictions (there is far too much ocean for a single drop to effect), all I really do is change myself and unfortunately in the process alienate others on the same journey of self discovery as I am on.

The truth is no matter how many people we make aware of what is happening everything happens in its own time. Soon enough the machine that is share international will surface. In the same way 2012 was discussed only amongst us conspiracy theorists and then the movie brought this to the mainstream so too will humanity experience the movement which is Share International. So I say abide in patience and know thyself. Allah knows our intent, there is no escaping individual judgement for Allah exists in all of us. We must find peace within and learn to teach others only through love and universal truth it is the only way to reach those around us.

We are on the cusp of great spiritual changes and challenges and if according to most world religions the antichrist or dajall or false messiah is due lets embrace it because after all as you well know without his arrival the great battle between good and evil cannot begin.

Peace and blessings.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I am not the holder of Truth, God owns the entire Truth, I am just a witness of God's Truth and I'll be a witness against those who have rejected it during the Judgement Day.

I am not making my own story and God is enough for a witness between you and me, therefore I have nothing to proove to you and I don't expect any support from you.

S10:V28 One Day shall We gather them all together. Then shall We say to those who joined gods (with Us): "To your place! ye and those ye joined as `partners.'" We shall separate them, and their "partners" shall say: "It was not us that ye worshipped!"

S10:V29 "Enough is Allah for a witness between us and you: we certainly knew nothing of your worship of us!

S10:V30 There will every soul prove (the fruits of) the deeds it sent before: they will be brought back to Allah their rightful Lord, and their invented falsehoods will leave them in the lurch.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Many people view Maitreya as a really positive force. THere is even a Maitreya festival.

I think people at this are only interested in peace and love.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
If you watch some of these wonderful videos you will see that is just lots of people having a good time.

These are some images from this years festival.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I don't think any of these people are too interested in Raj Patel.

They just want to have a good time with some banging tunes.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I want to thank you for all your help.

I know you have very good intentions. I feel they may be misguided.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
In this rare footage, you can hear the voice of Maitreya coming from nowhere and adressing the audience.

You'll notice that the audience seems to be in a deep trance like state, just because they have authorized Maitreya/Satan to enter within them and to speak to their heart. This shows again the true nature of Maitreya and I ensure you that this kind of transmission are no more than malicious Jinns' invocations.

Most of the people ignore it, but those who experience this kind of meditation interpret it as a very strong sensation of fullness and joy, they only see this aspect of the phenomenon, but the truth is that thes sessions permit to the demons to increase their control on the people who take part to these meditations.

The more they increase their control on them, the more they will be able to make them do things that they would never have done in the past, that's quite subtle but the demons are precisely subtle and malicious.

I advocate the same thing with Raj Patel/Maitreya's interventions, do not go there, not even by curiosity. Avoid Raj Patel/Maitreya as far as possible and if you have no other choice, just pray God, Satan cannot oppose the power of God.

Worship God and not Satan or any other entity. Do not involve into occult / spiritualism, it will only bring you more perdition.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hi,
I am afraid your last post is far fetched, to put it mild. 2 years ago I went to one of B. Creme meetings out of interest and I know that they play a tape for half an hour before the atual meeting starts. These are the voices from the tape recorder.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
False prophesy alert!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Truth is from god,
You lied once, you'll carryon on lying. God has no part of your devilish ministry. Lert's see id Raj Patel is evil, but I don't think so. You are just another mind-pervertwd arab - influenced person. Koran is just another biblle dictated to Mohamed by Jesus just to satisfy backwards beliefs of the middle east.
I mean master Jesus, the Ascended Master.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
dbl post
dbl post

[edit on 7-8-2010 by IandEye]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
raj patel can go to hell- I'M Maitreya! I even have a college degree to prove it!.........uh, the only bad news- no one can save you but yourself. sure, maybe someone can keep the universe from imploding but is that really 'saving' anyone?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Reply to post by IandEye

just to clarify- because someone will take this too seriously- you can not save your 'self'....that is the essence of all problems. not to promote communism, but service to others is the best way to serve your, uh, self.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Agree. Will try to become an activist, no matter how hard it is to get off my lazy arse. Our experience is all we have... and Iam glad this pseudo prophet was caught lying wioth his devisive message. No more decieving people.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The voice during the transmission session was Benjamin Creme's voice from one of the 140 messages spoken through him by Maitreya. There were recorded between 1977 and 1982 and are often played at these sessions.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ii's a bit sad though that the time of a techer and student is disappearing.
All this "group formation" business... but probably good for backwqard people, like me. I hope Sanat Kumara is who they say he is.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
But time moves on. Group consciousness has the potential to raise our awareness far more effectively than through the traditional master-student relationship of yesterday. As a whole we can be far more than we can as individuals. Apparently it is part of the natural evolution of consciousness.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

As a whole we can be far more than we can as individuals.

Why are you so obsessed in striping everyone from their individual consciousness? As an individual I do not like that idea, I much prefer to use compassion and cooperation without having to shoot my brains.
Tell me something Neo_, are you Raj Patel?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join