It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 10
9
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
You recommend the Koran as a solution. I'm afraid I find the contradictions in the Koran just as bad as the contradictions in the Bible. Does this not disturb you at all?

An example of this is shown here:





I have no time to answer to all the so called "contradictions" evoked by your video.

I've just answered thanks to God and on the basis of th Koran to the first so called "contradictions":


1)

moutains are part of earth, it took 4 days (=periods) for God to create Earth and Moutains, these 2 actions are simultaneous. Therefore the creation of Heavens and Earth is well 6 days.

2)

a day is defined as a Period, a period can have a different lenght (depending on our position in the Universe).

1 day in heaven (as a revolution, a period, just as the revolution of earth is 24H) is 1000 years on earth.

The period which lenght is 50000 years is the duration of execution of an order of God (it tooks 50000 years before to have its total effect on earth). Our terrestrial time has an offset of 50000 years compared to the time of Heavens.

3)

God does forgive the adoration of other Gods but only if you redeemm yourself when you are alive, if you die in a state in which you worship other Gods than God, then God will not forgive you.
As long as you're alive, you've a chance to save your soul, that's a mercy of God.

4)

The Hadiths are not from God but from the Devil, therefore you'll find plenty of oppositions between the hadiths and the Koran. God commands us to obey only the Koran. Angels have 2,3 or 4 wings, as stated by God.

5)

Each man has 3 creations:

* The first creation from clay (before our terrestrial life when we were all living in heavens)

* The second creation from water (our terrestrial life)

* The last creation also called the resurection which will happen in the future, from dust.


5)

God cannot be seen except for the persons that he's mentionned in the Koran and who were Prophets of God, God showed them heavens in order to make them believe with a hard conviction (it was the case for Abraham, Moses and Muhammad).

6)

Meccans were not warned before the coming of the Prophet Muhammad in the sense that they did not receive their own prophet before him.

When God says that they were already warned, God speaks about Moses and Jesus who came before Muhammad with the Torah and the Gospel, but the Meccans refused their warnings because these people were not their people.

7)

There are many kind of food in Hell, I don't see any contradiction. God quotes different kind of food in different verses, God will not enumerate everything but just what is need.

8)

God always rewards the good deeds, as long as you're alive, if you do a good action, you'll receive a good consequence. But if you die as an unbeliever, then, all your goods actions are vain because you've missed the main purpose of your life: recognizing the grace and generosity of God on us and obeying him. It's as if your life was out of context.



As I've said you, I have no time to answer all the questions but as you've seen these so called "contradictions" are not contradictions but the misunderstandings/misconceptions of lost people.

I wish you'll open your eyes because I am truly saying you the truth.




posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod
 


How many times have you written/uttered the words Maitreya/Raj Patel in the last 12 months ?

Are you on a mission ?

Have you `received` divine instructions to out this man ?



posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod
 


How many times have you written/uttered the words Maitreya/Raj Patel in the last 12 months ?

Are you on a mission ?

Have you `received` divine instructions to out this man ?


We are all implementing God's plan whether we are aware of it or not. No need to be a Prophet of God to recognize the deceivers, you recognize them by their fruits.



posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It is a pity you don't put your great enthusiasm into something worthwhile.

For someone who believes so much in God, a God that is supposed to be full of love, you dedicate your time to labelling an innocent young man as Maitreaya. A man who only seems interested in making the world a better place to live in.

A rambling insane old man(Ben Creme) uttered that a mythical person (Maitreya) has given a few interviews and you now dedicate your time to telling the world that Raj is Maitreya. A conclusion that a few nutters on the internet came up with simply because of the ramblings of this ill old man





[edit on 28-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

[edit on 28-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]



posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull
 


... What can I answer you except to advocate you to watch again my serie on Raj Ptel/Maitreya/Satan. I've brought my proofs over a documentary of 220 minutes.

I am still expecting yours, except denying the evidence, I've not seen any proof from your part.



posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod
 


You speak about truth.

Can you please tell me what lies he is spreading in this video. He seems only interested in helping.

His message is positive. Your message is very negative.




posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull
 


I am not forcing you to follow my recommandations. I respect the fact that you trust Raj Patel/Maitreya, each one is free to make his own choice.

Mine, as you imagine, is already done, and I've exposed my point of view in my serie over 220 minutes. Obviously, you won't change my mind and I won't change yours, you have your beliefs and I have mine.

Be free to produce your proofs for Maitreya and I am free to expose my proofs against Maitreya and let the people decide by their own freewill.



posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
[SNIP]


Mod Edit:

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.


[edit on 29-7-2010 by Gemwolf]



posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
reply to post by JohnySeagull
 


I am not forcing you to follow my recommandations. I respect the fact that you trust Raj Patel/Maitreya, each one is free to make his own choice.

Mine, as you imagine, is already done, and I've exposed my point of view in my serie over 220 minutes. Obviously, you won't change my mind and I won't change yours, you have your beliefs and I have mine.

Be free to produce your proofs for Maitreya and I am free to expose my proofs against Maitreya and let the people decide by their own freewill.


I don't think you understand english very well. You ask me to produce proofs for Maitreya. I have no time for silly beliefs in anything you talk about especially something like Maitreya.

I am merely making the point that you believe in something called God. This God is supposed to be full of Love. You claim to follow this God. Yet you dedicate much of your time claiming that an innocent man is Maitreya. You believe that Maitreya is evil. So you believe Raj Patel is evil.

I'm guessing you have never actaully met Raj. HAve you? YEt your
convinced that this man is evil. THe basis of this is that some old man with as many dillusions as yourself stated that Maitreya has given some interviews. This is the very root/source of all this madness that has possesed you to discredit Raj. If we go back to where this all started , where this stroy was born , it grew from some rumours on the internet. Have you any idea how ridiculous this is?

Would your God not think it is wrong to spread lies like this, to be a party to this gossip.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

[edit on 29-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]



posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
I don't think you understand english very well. You ask me to produce proofs for Maitreya. I have no time for silly beliefs in anything you talk about especially something like Maitreya.

I am merely making the point that you believe in something called God. This God is supposed to be full of Love. You claim to follow this God. Yet you dedicate much of your time claiming that an innocent man is Maitreya. You believe that Maitreya is evil. So you believe Raj Patel is evil.

I'm guessing you have never actaully met Raj. HAve you? YEt your
convinced that this man is evil. THe basis of this is that some old man with as many dillusions as yourself stated that Maitreya has given some interviews. This is the very root/source of all this madness that has possesed you to discredit Raj. If we go back to where this all started , where this stroy was born , it grew from some rumours on the internet. Have you any idea how ridiculous this is?

Would your God not think it is wrong to spread lies like this, to be a party to this gossip.


Let the people decide what is ridiculous.



posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
[SNIP]


Mod Edit:

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.


[edit on 29-7-2010 by Gemwolf]



posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod
 


I hope you will reflect on how this myth about Raj began and maybe come to the realisation that you have made a mistake.



posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
You have now posted the video 'The true History of Humanity by the master of the universe' 4 times in the last few posts. I 'm sure the rules on this site state that you should not be repeating videos like this.

I'm sure the MODs could verify this?

The way you are posting the same video , over and over comes across as propaganda. Prehpaps you are trying to brainwash the readers?



posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
To be honest I don't really like your video by the master of the universe.

I much prefer this master of the universe video.




posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
You are on my thread, nobody has forced you to stay, nobody has forced you to watch my videos. The Truth of God will be victorious even if the unbelievers dislike it.


[SNIP]


Mod Edit:

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.


[edit on 29-7-2010 by Gemwolf]



posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Globalisation New and Old
By Raj on 07/26/2010 in Uncategorized

"It’s all here – transnational capital flows, land grabs, Chinese investment, Brazilian regional hegemony, and water wars. Twenty first century concerns if ever there were. And, right in the middle, a very nineteenth century name. The first sentence from a recent Financial Times article demonstrates why globalisation is always old and always new.

A farmland development group backed by Jacob Rothschild is hoping to become the first Brazilian company to list on the Hong Kong stock exchange, after attracting investments from some of the territory’s largest tycoons.

More here."


rajpatel.org...


After having promoted Al Gore, Rockefeller and Gates, Raj Patel is praising the Rothschilds... who's next? Steve Jobs?

Raj Patel is Maitreya/Satan's vessel.



posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod
 


I am being very honest with you now. You need to go back to school and study english again. You do not understand how this language works.

Raj is highlighting this article because it mentions Rothschild. He is being critical of it. He is not promoting Rothschild.

You don't even understand what this man is saying. Your are completly mis-interpreting him.

He is being critical of this globalisation. He is being critical of Rothschild.

You might be able to read and write english but it appears to me you do not understand it.



posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull
 


Religious fanatics aren't famous for their cognitive abilities normally.



posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod
 


I am being very honest with you now. You need to go back to school and study english again. You do not understand how this language works.

Raj is highlighting this article because it mentions Rothschild. He is being critical of it. He is not promoting Rothschild.

You don't even understand what this man is saying. Your are completly mis-interpreting him.

He is being critical of this globalisation. He is being critical of Rothschild.

You might be able to read and write english but it appears to me you do not understand it.




No one could stop the Truth of God to be spread. You cannot fight Truth with a bunch of lies/misconceptions.

God is watching you, he knows exactly what you are doing here and I'll testify against you during the Judgement Day. Now I am done with you, I'll just ignore you, you do not deserve this discussion because you are simply not sincere.

Shame on you, you're doing such an evil vile work.




top topics



 
9
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join