It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marijuana Party a Toke over the Line

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
THE NEW Democrats are smoking mad and threatening to sue a fringe party over a un-affiliated campaign that advertises leader Jack Layton as Canada's marijuana candidate. The federal party has its lawyers looking at ways to stop the B.C. Marijuana Party from distributing tens of thousands of election leaflets across Canada.

Full Story

Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Das ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make smores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Captain Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
yeah thats what canada needs....more old people smoking pot...whats his campain slogan? Cant we all just get a bong?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I didn't know there was a B.C. Pot party

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What a joke! Are you kidding me? The last thing anyone needs is a pot head in office. I was a daily smoker for over 10 years and I can tell you first hand what it can and does to you.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxtrot_uniform
yeah thats what canada needs....more old people smoking pot...whats his campain slogan? Cant we all just get a bong?

Hell, everywhere needs more of that, not just Canada!!

We currently seem to be using the Slogan of "Solve all your problems with a Bomb!!" and personally I find that much, much worse!!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Drugs are bad uummmkkkk....

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxtrot_uniform
whats his campain slogan? Cant we all just get a bong?

LMAO
That's funny

We have are own MJ party in the US. Look

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ROTFLMAO at the Simpson's one.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
What a joke! Are you kidding me? The last thing anyone needs is a pot head in office.

Well, could they do any worse than the choices we have now? At least they would have an excuse if they screwed up. ha ha

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Be very very quite and I'll take you inside the party headquarters

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
hmmmm.....sounds good to me.

1. No rash decisions. Let's smoke a bwol and think about bombing South...Who?

2. I have never once met someone high on pot that fought, yelled, stole or drove fast or wild. and for those of you doubters out there, if they did, they were "mixing' beer and other drugs.

3. Tax the # out of it and put the money towards programs for rehab for tue drugs such as crack,herion,etc...

4. There are close to 300,000,000 people in the US per the census, correct. Well, at least 10-25 % of them get hig. Yes, your elderly neighbor tokes once in a while, as does the manager of the local Eckerd Drugs. Sell a license to grow marijuana for $1000 per year. Now, if only half of the people I think get high purchased a license, we could raise 36 billion dollars that could be used for education...better than the lottery.

5. Make the crime for distribution and sales 'serious'. Grow your own and you are fine. Peddle and go to jail. No tolerance.

6. Or, you can continue to drink alchohol and drive drunk and get in fights and piss yourself and puke yourself and ...should I go on...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You made some good points. There are some great benefits of marijauna along with some bad points. I believe the good outweigh the bad in this scenario. Most must agree that alcohol is much more dangerous than marijauna alone.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KillerD
Full Story

Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Das ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make smores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Captain Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

Oh yeah.. and some that stuff we used to get back in the day... what's that called?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thank you for having an open mind. I do not agree with drug use, but the benefits of marijuana and hemp to the medical community and to industry would be great. Do a little research. Not sure if a glaucoma patient could use a six pack of Old Milwaukee, but he could use a joint. I am sure as soon as there is a way to make more money than prosecuting the cases, we may see it legalized.

Now I know why Canadians are all so nice..they're ALL stoned..

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ahh, the Toronto Sun....I thought the only reason anyone ever reads it was for the Sunshine Girl....

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zero_snaz
Ahh, the Toronto Sun....I thought the only reason anyone ever reads it was for the Sunshine Girl....

Yeah thats about it. Flip through the sports in the back and then you are there

Yeah that could be it we are all nice and stoned because of our "relaxed pot laws"

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
potheads unite! thats right i smoke everyday.... ^^ we wouldnt make a difference though since we will all die of cancer when were older = /

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There are many great benefits to marijuana use and those are......
?????????????????????????????????

What was I saying ?????

Oh yeah. We send pot south and America sends guns north, someones getting the better part of the deal... Hummm

[edit on C:Friocu06e6 by Opus]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOmWe currently seem to be using the Slogan of "Solve all your problems with a Bomb!!" and personally I find that much, much worse!!

So true.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join