It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell's hammer (David Icke and Jordan Maxwell on Project Avalon)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This interview/conversation involves David Icke and Jordan Maxwell. Maxwell's telling Icke that they are both on the same page combines two of the world's biggest names in conspiracy theory research. The two come together and the outcome is nothing less than miraculous. What's the general consensus? The mutual conclusion they come to is in regards to the Lizardman alien.

If you don't know of Jordan Maxwell please watch some of his interviews on youtube. He is Jim Marrs-esque and has been speaking and writing about secret societies, conspiracies, and his own personal experience with the paranormal since the early sixties.

Here is the interview.

The metaphor of Maxwell's hammer should be clear to most of you. IMHO Maxwell has , in this clip, sided with Icke. He has brought down his hammer at the strong man exhibit at the county fair. He's brought his hammer down along side of Icke's and the signal has been sent to the very top where the bell is now being sounded.

If the lizardman alien is not real then WTF are these people talking about?
I will end this with a simple addition to the metaphor of my theme in the form of a song.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by dragonsmusic]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
They're both on the same page covered in B.S. and horse hockey. Neither of these dudes has anything to say that is even mildly realistic. David Icke might be crazy enough to actually believe some of the stuff he says, but Jordan Maxwell is nothing but a world class B.S. artist.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Conqueror of Seth

Maybe , Maybe not.
Kind regards.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Try not to throw the baby out with the bath water here CoSeth. I doubt you'd believe everything I have to say either and my area of study leads nowhere near shape-shifting reptilian overlords ruling us from well, ha, the moon.

I have always thought it best to listen to these guys a bit, chew on some of the data, see if there are any other sources that can support what they say and go on from there.

Remember the adaptable mind is flexible and more apt to survive change.

A few things you should be mindful of, are the fact that these two guys in particular have been preaching their findings for decades, have lived lives rich with personal ridicule and poor in personal fortune and they are not only surviving, they are thriving.

David Icke has gone from talking to a room full of folding chairs he set up himself to filling theaters nightly around the globe. It can't be just for the entertainment value. His lectures sometimes run seven hours long.

Truth is stranger than fiction and these days the lines between them are blurred even more as movies appear on screen just in time to coincide with real life to confuse you even further.

Don't take my word for it, just take a look at this simple time line...

July 9th 2009: S. 1435: Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act of 2009 fails to pass Congress.
May 8th 2010: AZ Bans Creation of "Human-Animal" Hybrids
June 4th 2010: Ohio Legislature Bans Human-Animal Hybrids

Throw Louisiana in there for late 2009 as well though I can't find any link to support it right now.

I'd think at first glance that talk like this would be off the wall, you might even wonder about the sanity of the legislators in question, but then there's the just in time release of Splice to throw us back into the truth being stranger than fiction pile.

So again, don't think these guys so off the wall when real life is slowly catching up to them. If we're banning chimeras, we're probably not too far off base with regards to shape-shifting reptiles...

I may crap my pants if David Icke ever shows up on the MSM, lol...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
How old is that interview.. I only ask because i have seen interviews w/ Maxwell Jordan where he is moaning about the Fame that Icke has. Basically alluding that Icke owes Jordan because according to Jordan, he found Icke and introduced him, and his theories to the world, then decided to give poor old Maxwell Jordan the cold shoulder.

As far as the theory that they are putting out.. Now that's some thing different, i suggest that anyone that gives this the time, also gives a book called "The Externalization of the Hierarchy" the time. Look into the publishing company known as Lucis (nee Lucifer) Trust, and it's relationship with the UN. I am not saying that the "Aquarian Conspiracy" is at play or anything of that nature, i am just urging some caution when it comes to these more fringe theories.

While it seems fashionable to mock Scientologists for their beliefs; what is presented by Icke etal isn't all that far off from what Hubbard created for his system of belief.

my 2¢

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by And Why

Regardless of the fact that Maxwell often appears to be moaning he is something of the godfather of conspiracies and/or secret societies and/or e.t.'s. And actually the only time I can think of him "moaning" is when he's talking about how Hollywood and some other writers used his work without getting his permission or even bothering to give him credit. In such a case he might very well have a good reason to "moan".

Can you provide the links about his connection to Icke early on? I will do some searching myself.
If that's true then Maxwell's hammer is a much more powerful metaphor than I realized when making this. It would be more like a full circle hammer in that case

I will check out the "Aquarian " stuff and Lucis.

Icke's reptilian shapeshifters are more like Christianity's demons than Hubbard's thetans.
Besides Hubbard just pulled some snip out of his ass, whereas the Reptile humans are tens of thousands of years old and are connected to cultures all over the world.

The interview is very recent. It will show you the date if you go and watch it

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

David Icke has more asute insight in his little finger than you have in your whole body.

Have you ever read one of David Icke's books?

Him and Jordan Maxwell know the score.

Seth, can you say disinformation agent?

everyone who ridicules david icke has one thing in common, they never spent a few hours watching his lectures or reading his books, otherwise they'd know that he is brilliant.

for David Ick and Maxwell Jordan

[edit on 8-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Excellent video Dragon!

Two of the smartest guys on the planet in one interview.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Hahaha, I'm totally a disinfo agent, that forealsy explains why I'm on the CIA payroll, sitting here on my 20th century computer using linux because I'm not about to spend money on an expensive propietary operating system. You are a genius.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Excellent video Dragon!

Two of the smartest guys on the planet in one interview.

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks OHD. I'm glad you appreciate this

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

David Icke has more asute insight in his little finger than you have in your whole body.

Have you ever read one of David Icke's books?

Him and Jordan Maxwell know the score.

Seth, can you say disinformation agent?

everyone who ridicules david icke has one thing in common, they never spent a few hours watching his lectures or reading his books, otherwise they'd know that he is brilliant.

for David Ick and Maxwell Jordan

I still say david Icke takes other peoples work and then steals...errr interprets his own point of view. He is nothing but a scam artist. I thought he only did the reptilian thing, but then I find it odd after knowing about alex jones and the bohemian club that lo and behold Icke is talking about it as well like he figured it out on his own but with a twist of different view. Just something about him I just can't stand.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
Can you provide the links about his connection to Icke early on? I will do some searching myself.

Icke's reptilian shapeshifters are more like Christianity's demons than Hubbard's thetans.
Besides Hubbard just pulled some snip out of his ass, whereas the Reptile humans are tens of thousands of years old and are connected to cultures all over the world.

So far i can't re-find the video i mentioned, i though that i would have had it still on my hard drive, and i'm not the right frame of mind to spend the days watching all the Jordan Maxwell videos available on the Internet in entirety at this point.

Might not mean anything, but Maxwell Jordan doesn't have any pics of Icke on his pics page of famous peeps
www.jordanmaxwell.com...

However while doing my searching i was able to come across references to nearly all the 'Truth Seekers' that deal with the esoteric, and mystery school subjects having stole each others material at some point. Admittedly all accusations on the Internet can be apocryphal at best, especially seeing as, i assume based on my exposure to these type of books, they are not well sourced or foot noted etc.

Now to rebut your comment on the shape changing aliens, i refer you to a post i made on the modern day Illuminati where i addressed this very issue: And show the very sources where the Illuminati Blood lines theories come from.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

While there are many, many videos available on the Internet, showing a debunking of Jordan, Tsarion, and exposing doubt onto Icke.. I won't post them here as it isn't the right place. If anyone wants to find them, they aren't that difficult to find.

The mixture of the Astro-Theology, Theosophical traditions, Rosicrucian, and other Mystery Schools beliefs being espoused by these 'Truth' seekers is what makes me dubious of their ultimate endgame. Another person related to this entire system is Rudolf Steiner, and his school system that was established. As i mentioned in the above post, it reminds me of a domestic Psy-Op that has gotten out of hand, or is purposefully manipulating the fears of people that are desperate fr information, and eventually knowledge.

Two words stand out to me about this sort of "controlled Opposition". Again i will suggest an older thread here on AT.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

While cannot prove my point either way, a lot of my information affects me on a 'gut' level..likely much the same way that some of the followers of these ideas are affected. So all i can do is thank those who took the time to read my opinion, and thank again those that took the time to follow the links.

I am fascinated by the topic at hand, and am overly critical of it, because i have seen too many con men, and hucksters take spiritual advantage of those that are honestly seeking and open to new ideas, and the possibilities for the chance that we are not the only beings to have the capacity for critical thought.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by And Why

Thank you for your ideas.
If the reptile -human alien/ground dweller is a psy-op then to what end is it designed I wonder.

I am also fascinated with this topic and make an effort to remain skeptical. The information about "Pindar" is amazing. In being a dragon in the Chinese astrological system and also a singer/musician I chose the name Dragonsmusic for my ATS screen name, but now I wish I could change it to Pindar
It might be a good stage name though
Thanks for that info. Peace.

new topics

top topics

join