It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil spills in the North Sea tripled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Oil spills in the North Sea tripled

translate. google.dk

Oil spill from Danfeltet in the North Sea now covers over 300 square kilometers, but the coasts are not in danger.

Both Norwegian and German flyobservations have Thursday morning and morning overflown area in the North Sea, which happened Tuesday night was obseveret a major spill of oil from one of the many oil rigs in Danfeltet.

The oil, however, spread over a considerably larger area since then, said Mon Thursday morning in the Environment Agency.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well, well ats.

The Northsea also turning black?
I'am getting the feeling the next profecy of the Hopi Indians is really coming true. Who else feels this way?
In the Northsea is a major oil leak and whe don't know anything about it?
It is translated via google so maybe the sentences are not what they should be.

Peace people.
First some bad things are happening and then we will wake up (I HOPE) and change the world.

Loves Vincent

translate. google.dk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vincent84

Well you know those who support Expanding Earth Theory claim that all of these leaks and explosions are due to increased pressure within the earth...

It's starting to seem rational now...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I found another interesting link about the North sea.
ipsnews.net...

But other environmental experts complained that the North Sea suffers a slow-motion environmental catastrophe. "Every year, some 20,000 tonnes of oil spill into the sea," Christian Bussau, expert on marine pollution for the environmental organisation Greenpeace, told IPS.

"Some 10,000 tonnes are illegally discharged by ships, the other 10,000 tonnes are the consequence of the normal operations of oil and gas platforms," Bussau said. "These discharges and other forms of pollution make the North Sea one of the most contaminated maritime areas of the world."

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Vincent84

Well you know those who support Expanding Earth Theory claim that all of these leaks and explosions are due to increased pressure within the earth...
It's starting to seem rational now...

I too have considered the "Growing Earth Theory"
here in my thread,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
One of the major questions is," where did all the water come from?"
However, i postulate, that if you place one balloon inside another, place water inside the outer balloon and then inflate the inner balloon, the water has to escape somewhere. Perhaps this is a theory for the leaks.
However, I contend that it's related to man screwing up.

top topics

join