It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian wraps up probe into S. Korean Cheonan Ship Sinking !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Russian experts have found no proof of North Korea’s involvement in the sinking of a South Korean warship, a source close to the Russian Navy General Headquarters told Interfax on Tuesday.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c86fdd3a9f20.jpg[/atsimg]

In a move initiated by President Dmitry Medvedev, a group of Russian defense experts arrived in South Korea last week to examine the wreckage of a torpedo allegedly fired at the Cheonan corvette by a North Korean submarine in late March.

The Cheonan sunk on March 26 in the Yellow Sea near the disputed maritime border between the two Koreas. An international investigation then concluded that the vessel was sunk by a torpedo fired from a North Korean submarine in an attack that killed 46 sailors, which is vehemently opposed by Pyongyang.

english.ruvr.ru...

Well, now Russia chimes in and says not a N.K. act. Well well. not surprising.

Russia is building a Sub Base there and aiding in refurbishing the N.K navy and air force. I am sure China will be saying nothing amiss-move along: also. Even though an independant investigation concluded it was a N.K torepdo.

Just stinks to high heaven. So now what. N.K. just walks away and the lives of the men killed on that ship go forgotten into history. Shame.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I am not so sure China will be just letting NK off the hook so easy. Did you happen to see this today?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would seem NK has gone completely off the range these days.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
SandF
thank you for posting this OP

I have been trying to show this is a false flag also from other sources
including what the people of South Korea have been saying
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Good thread.

I don't know. Are you saying a US sub is responsible? Or not sub at all? Or N.K?

And, are you saying the found torpedo was too rusty to have been the one to have struck the ship (allegedly)?

I am keeping my eyes open for the Russian report. I believe it is going to be made public later this week (but I am sure that depends what is in the report).

[edit on 6/8/2010 by anon72]

top topics

join