It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
James said he was going to post video.. anyone have links? I can't find.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Why didn't you do that in the first place. Also none of those are sponsored links. Just because you are sponsered doesn't mean everything is.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

If you want evidence and PROOF, There's one sure fire way to find out my friend. Why don't you drive down to the gulf with your cameras, get out, and try to film or interview someone. If you get arrested, then you'll know he wasn't lying.

That's what I love about this particular story, if you're going to down him and call hoax or fear-mongering, then the proof, or truth, is right there in the gulf. So, why don't you act for us as an ATS reporter and go down there and verify whether or not he's lying???

Yep...that's what I thought. ALL TALK AND NO ACTION.

Keep quiet unless you have something constructive to say. FACT: there's an oil spill in the gulf. Fact: they've been lying to us about it for quite sometime which has been covered by the media. Fact: The Coast Guard was actually working for BP and they were blocking the ability of reporters to find the extent of the damage. EVEN MAINSTREAM MEDIA HAS TOLD YOU THAT MUCH. So, quit being an idiot and listen to what is happening down there.

To the rest of ATS'ers...Here's some information that I have collected for a little while.

can I just state first off that the oil spill is an absolute motherfreaking disaster. It is terrible. It is also going to be a long time before we see the full impact of this. I have just seen this evening on the MSM where they think they have discovered a new oil leak a hundred miles away from the original and they are going nuts cause they can't get any straight answers on it.
People are posting pictures of this here and stories how bad it is and some new news on it. NO ONE IS DENYING THIS.We all know its terrible.

The problem is the slighty sinister claims that are being made in the interview. I question this interview becuase there is no proof.
Why should I drive down there to get the proof. I am not making the claims.
The OP himself said anybody who doubts this should fly over the area see for themselves. I think this is a terrible attitude.

I find your attitude offensive for someone going by the name evolvedministery.

I do not disagree with your 'FACT's. I know there is an oil spill in the gulf for example. I have a problem with the interview. Please don't address me like a 5year old.

I did not cause the oil spill. You do not need to get mad at me.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
even if it isnt a media blackout it is still a serious matter.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Headed to Germany shortly for a week, but as soon as I get back I am going to jump on the bike, grab the night vision and camera and head that way. I just can't imagine why the pictures aren't filtering out, the little I have seen makes me wonder. During the Exon spill there were thousands of pictures and the Internet was not what it is, nor was so much of the populace close to the event.

A lack of credible evidence makes me suspicious of the whole event, and now there are more than one around the gulf and upwards of five around the world. Extinction level event?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Nope they did not, and the second that oil picks up a rifle and comes at me I will not hesitate to shoot the oil. I will probably use a bow and arrow as to not set the oil on fire though.

Ok well now you're talk'in to me anyway. I don't care what you shoot if you shoot or what you shoot at. I have a cross bow and some blow darts
where can meet and devise our incursion.

I just want to do something to these J.O.s even if I just put a dent in one their suvs.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
As of 2006 Chevron had 29 Helicopters and 1 Sea Plane. Maybe they have even more now.
I have one question? If this was all caused by an 'accident' then why does Obama need to dispatch DHS and SWAT teams to every oil rig in the Gulf? Do you know that the only known way to close a spill like this is by detonation of an underwater Nuke? Do you know that Russian sources have repeatedly said that N. Korea was involved and attacked w/ a two prong mission? Destroy the South Korean owned platform and cause Obama to break the non-proliferation treaty.
Now a month later, finally, the press asked about using a nuke and the USA said it was off the table.
Hmmmmm

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
A new Veritas interview has been uploaded. This one is with A.C. Griffith, entitled: What If Scenario if the Oil Spill Continues.

You can listen on the audio link below or go to The Veritas Show and click on the VERITAS RADIO link.

www.manticoregroup.com...

Cheers,

Exo

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

West coast here, my chances are pretty good due to the Atlantic current half the world will die off before me. I think I'm sitting pretty safe at the moment.
All I am saying is there is no proof of anything other than a spill that is not capped and the people involved don't want people around.
They may be worried about one of us sue happy USicans making a false claim of sickness.
We have no real proof of anything else.
Am I angry about the situation? sure I am but if i storm the beach rifle in hand the headlines the next day would say "Suspected drug fueled Militia type goes on rampage".
Now who or what could that serve?
Now if you need to hit the streets with pitchforks in hand, who do you go after?
The people who are working for BP are Americans just cleaning the mess because their other jobs are gone now. And if you want to go to Great Britain to get revenge you better get a good address; I don’t think the ones in charge are really in England.
I do not believe the cleanup is a cover up, we know there is a terrible spill and it is getting worse. The well needs a cap and the water needs cleaning. Simple as that.
We know the oil is bad as well as the dispersant, what more do you need?
How would making a war down there help the cleanup issue? that is what I need to know.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here ya go EvolvedMinistry. You can add this to your list and new thread.Just for you. The other leak that has been found.

www.foxnews.com...

Hard to believe Fox is covering this. Thought there would have been a black out on it????????

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Someone just posted about the rig being on fire but the thread got deleted and it was from a new member that registered today so more than likly nothing more than a nut job ................................................
.............................................. unless he's not alone

Still even if it was on fire some of the non thinkers would still insist all is well and the goverment would not do something like that.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

By the way I my hats off to you Exo great thread and you're staying right with it. Good man. Thank you for this. I SnFed it at the beginning .

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Honestly in order for our incursion to work we will neede Supersoakers not firearms. We will have to fill them with Holy Water because I really do think the PTB are eevol bastiges (Source: Johnny Dangerously)!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
A new Veritas interview has been uploaded. This one is with A.C. Griffith, entitled: What If Scenario if the Oil Spill Continues.

You can listen on the audio link below or go to The Veritas Show and click on the VERITAS RADIO link.

Cheers,

Exo

So this is now a new interview with a totally different guy. New subject. What? we should just forget about the last inteview then?

This thread really should be renamed 'The Veritas Show'.

I'm guessing you are on a sweet deal for getting the listenership figures up or you just actually work on the show?

I have had quite enough of this thread. I can't believe the blatant advertising strategies. No shame at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
found this online about the spill. It is dated from may 22. Does anyone think things have gotten better since then. Shouldnt there be more reports of this and how to or who is helping to stop this. If it can be.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Yes i was starting to think the same.

The other leak has been known about for ages but is being played up now.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

West coast here, my chances are pretty good due to the Atlantic current half the world will die off before me. I think I'm sitting pretty safe at the moment.
All I am saying is there is no proof of anything other than a spill that is not capped and the people involved don't want people around.
They may be worried about one of us sue happy USicans making a false claim of sickness.
We have no real proof of anything else.
Am I angry about the situation? sure I am but if i storm the beach rifle in hand the headlines the next day would say "Suspected drug fueled Militia type goes on rampage".
Now who or what could that serve?
Now if you need to hit the streets with pitchforks in hand, who do you go after?
The people who are working for BP are Americans just cleaning the mess because their other jobs are gone now. And if you want to go to Great Britain to get revenge you better get a good address; I don’t think the ones in charge are really in England.
I do not believe the cleanup is a cover up, we know there is a terrible spill and it is getting worse. The well needs a cap and the water needs cleaning. Simple as that.
We know the oil is bad as well as the dispersant, what more do you need?
How would making a war down there help the cleanup issue? that is what I need to know.

Everyone wants to be blameless. "Its not my fault!" You ask who do we go after?

ANYONE forcing any American citizen to hand over a camera automatically equals enemy. Are they just fisherman out of jobs, and now have to work security detail for BP? Maybe, but I dont care. At that point you are aiding and abetting the enemy.

ANYONE forcing an American citizen away from the beach is automatically an enemy. Denying the right to travel and to peacably assemble.

If BP didnt want lawsuits, they shouldnt have engaged in this risky behavior. Thats why they have insurance, right?

Im so sick of this bull# attitude where its "Sorry dude, Im just doing my job." At the supermarket, at the bank, on the oil spill beach, its no ones fault, they are just "enforcing company policy, its not my fault!" Well I got news for you: if you are enforcing something on your fellow citizens, it IS your fault. You chose that job. You choose to enforce the policies. You are responsible for your actions. It is someones fault, and it starts with the lowest common denominator. All with their hand in the pot are complicit, not just those who get the biggest chunk of cookie.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by aching_knuckles]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsmappy
As of 2006 Chevron had 29 Helicopters and 1 Sea Plane. Maybe they have even more now.
I have one question? If this was all caused by an 'accident' then why does Obama need to dispatch DHS and SWAT teams to every oil rig in the Gulf? Do you know that the only known way to close a spill like this is by detonation of an underwater Nuke? Do you know that Russian sources have repeatedly said that N. Korea was involved and attacked w/ a two prong mission? Destroy the South Korean owned platform and cause Obama to break the non-proliferation treaty.
Now a month later, finally, the press asked about using a nuke and the USA said it was off the table.
Hmmmmm

The deepwater horizon platform was south korean?

I also heard about a north korean submarine leaving from cuba and attacking the platform but its unconfirmed. What a coincidence that north korea also attacked a south korean naval vessel during the same month!

As for nuking the well shut I heard russians are experts in that but the american government does'nt trust them and prefers BP take 4 months to shut it down conventionally.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Looking at it from your angle you are right. I am sorry.
However i hope nobody decides to carry protest signs inside of my China shop, I may have to kick them off of US soil.
I would not want people protesting my Nuclear reactor from inside the reactor, they may get poisoned.
The stuff they are putting down is poison we all know that. It is called Corexit, I can provide a link to the MSDS if needed. That is not a cover up.
I learned to not touch the stove at a young age because it is hot, this stuff will take a little longer to kill if it does. I guess people don’t know that poison is poisonous.
Maybe that is why they want to keep us away from the oily water.
What would you do with the oily water anyway Fish, swim?
I have seen videos of people holding the goo with gloved hands so I’m sure if someone was going to get a sample to test for chemicals they already did.
Bad news though all they will find are poisons, which is no secret.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Originally posted by Exopolitico

Cheers,

Exo

So this is now a new interview with a totally different guy. New subject. What? we should just forget about the last inteview then?

This thread really should be renamed 'The Veritas Show'.

I'm guessing you are on a sweet deal for getting the listenership figures up or you just actually work on the show?

I have had quite enough of this thread. I can't believe the blatant advertising strategies. No shame at all.

Johnny, your comments permeate ignorance. Mel is not charging a penny for these interviews. Obviously you haven't listened. None have a single commercial; and although he depends on voluntary subscriptions, these interviews that he is uploading are free.

And no, no need to change the title. This is another related interview. If you don't like the interviews, don't listen. But antagonizing Mel because he's doing the right thing and informing the people when the mainstream media is not should not go unnoticed. If he were charging for these interviews, then your point would be well taken.

Cheers,

Exo

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Exopolitico]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join