It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Its beginning to rain OIL.
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I'm not running around screamiong the sky is falling, I'm not crying wolf.
I'm just saying we are under attack. How can we just sit when the corruption we know of is an indicator of to strong a possibility to let these people running things go unchecked. If we put all the people in charge right now behind bars. Replaced them with 5th graders. We couldn't possibly do any worse.

I could not agree more!!! Excellent post a far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I'm in California anyone headed that way? I'm ready now!
See for myself what the hell. Clock the first m---f----er that tries to take
my shoes.

Lol nice one. I'd find it strange that no one on ATS is in proximity and would not want to have a small field trip

As for the PRESSTV "reporting", they are using "fake news" sites when sourcing, eg.:

An ominous report by Russia's Ministry of Natural Resources warned of the impending disaster resulting from the British Petroleum (BP) oil and gas leak in the Gulf of Mexico, calling it the worst environmental catastrophe in all of human history, the European Union Times reported.

Underlined name belongs to a known website with hoaxed news.

Originally posted by harrytuttle
This sounds like "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" the movie. Maybe the oil spill, while real, is being used as a reason to clear the area for some other as-for-now unknown reason.

You mean what they're "cleaning" is not oil? But some alien goo?
Well, you know, if what James Fox says is true than that's totally plausible...

[edit on 8/6/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Here's James Fox's UFO documentary site and his contact info. He seems legit, not some bloke from out of thin air.

iknowwhatisawthemovie.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Source please?

On another note.
Problem here folks is there are some out there that love to watch a full scale war; it excites them because they have problems.
A few of us would prefer to keep our kids safe and out of this sort of thing.
All a powder keg needs is one match.
This situation along with many others has a good chance of being our powder keg.
Therefore we do not need audio tapes of paranoid so called guerilla reporters or you tube videos of camouflage ball cap wearing Billy bobs telling us the “NWO IS A COMING!!
True guerilla reporters actually get proof not stories.
We should check our facts, but some of us can’t even check our spelling.
Do we really deny ignorance?
One CBS video in the south of a boat of guys harassing a news crew is hardly proof of a cover up. Most likely they didn’t want the people in the area for health and safety concerns, oil burns you know.
So to all you militia types you will know when it’s time to play dress up ninja and grab your swords, until then open another Mountain Dew and keep playing Warcraft.
Till next time, oooh my hot pockets are done I gtg.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

why are you on this website if you think all of these topics are hogwash? not to mention your stupid signature you have. As for me, I believe everything this man has to say. This is the largest oil spill in history yet when do you ever see CNN up close to the shores reporting? NEVER (unless its all staged and the president is there). The day this happened I swear to you all I had a feeling bad things were going to come. When I heard chemicals were spread on the oil, I felt it deep in my heart that news would eventually come out of the harm that would be done from them. Also, why would this man feed us a bunch of BS and hurt his credibility and lose many of his viewers. Every day that passes, we are getting closer and closer to a different world. Our once beautiful gulf is now completely destroyed. We need to revolt people. God Bless America, Land that I love.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I live down here and have several friends assisting in the cleanup. I've been down to Grand Isleand all over Plaquimines Parish since the spill and taken tons of pictures. This is a total fabrication and a complete hoax. There aren't civvies being arrested and cameras being confiscated. There is a massive civillian presence down here and most are working hard to protect our wetlands.

There are some off limit areas, and that's do to the health risks. The only arrest I know of was a guy swimming in tainted water in an area that was closed off to the public. There is no martial law. There is no media blackout. Everywhere thats offlimits you can easily take pictures of and nothing is being confiscated. And most of those areas are just taped off with signs and unguarded.

This guy is a complete idiot and liar.

When exactly were you there? Could it be the situation has changed since you were last there?

Can you post these pictures you took with a date for them?

What I wonder is this:

In today's time everybody has cell phones with cameras or video built in.

How come I have not seen one live ( or nearly live) picture or video from a cell phone? It seems the news and forums would be flooded with these pictures. But they are not..

I feel there might be some truth to what this guy is saying because of that.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
reply to post by greatpiino
You can do your own search, mine was quick and simple. My point was that there's no way they would even attempt such a monumental task as eliminating any and all pictures of the disaster

He did a search. His results do not agree with yours. show us some of the pictures you found and how you know they're from this oil spill. Your point is moot otherwise.

[edit on 6/8/2010 by dbloch7986]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
if this latest oil debacle in the gulf and the ensuing media collaberation can teach us anything , it is this ....
freedom is dead ..... media is in complete collusion with CIA and corporate directives , .....politics is a sham,.... and the greatest danger to our lives and freedoms come from a faction of freaks who have hijacked america and will suck it dry like the worlds largest vampire bat

it is clear that america is corporate dictatorship and that a shadow govt keeps the nonsense of the visable govt promoted to distract the masses from understanding where control and policy is really centered.

george bush; the mentally challenged bisexual buffoon who publically cleared enough brush to make the average fool comfortable to share a hypothetical beer with

cut to obama, a black' citizen of the world" whose very US citizenship is clouded in mystery and has a strange, muslim sounding name.... and a frothing zionist lunitic as chief of staff , but unlike bush at leas the has an educated speaking voice

it is an engineerd political circus worthy of of the world wrestling federation or a cheap sitcom, and meant to appeal to a similar intellect

america is totally #ed... and the freaks in power are doing anything they can to collapse it ,while keeping the public in the dark about their complete raping of our freedoms econiomy environment and children for cannon fodder, it is a step to complete control that these monsters have sought for decades

[edit on 8-6-2010 by donotinducevomiting]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by donotinducevomiting]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by eastbosbud
I am viewing the Grand Isle webcam live and all seems quiet...grandislewebcam.com...

I do not know if I would trust that web cam. That cam has been up for years and they can have months worth of recorded footage. if they wanted, they could easily fake that cam.

In the cam,. there is a disturbing lack of anything oil spill or PB related. One would think you would see 'something'.

Where is the boom in the water?

Something here just don't add up.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
The guy who is interviewing James Fox sounds like an automated voice. You know, the kind like on weather warnings on the radio or if you call the bank or somewhere with an automated system.

A very valuable and mature contribution to this thread, isn't it? And your point is?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Exopolitico]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

So to all you militia types you will know when it’s time to play dress up ninja and grab your swords, until then open another Mountain Dew and keep playing Warcraft.

Some people wouldn't want to even feel like they might have to do something. Even if crystal meth tweekers parked themselves in your backyard with their chemys and started batchen some up. packen fire
arms and trippin next to their kids swing set.

Some people just won't do anything.

John Phoenix

Where is the boom in the water?

Something here just don't add up.

Yeah finally gettin around to how fake the live feed even looks.
Dosn't look like any where near 5000 thousand ft down. would n't it be dark?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
He did a search. His results do not agree with yours. show us some of the pictures you found and how you know they're from this oil spill. Your point is moot otherwise.

You're unbelievable. Here's a link with dozens of pictures. It took me about 20 seconds to find it. All of the pictures are dated with back stories. There's even a picture of a person taking a picture at Grand Isle, La. on June 5th.

www.katu.com...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by greatpiino]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nltkn
reply to post by JohnySeagull

why is it that somebody who is a truth seeker is automatically denied credibility? it should do the opposite?? it should inspire us. this guy is out there doing something many of us are not. he is personally searching for the truth and honestly sharing what he is finding.

so this guy, just cause he has been associated with UFO stuff is automatically less credible than what, somebody who is on CNN everyday!?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by nltkn]

Do ATSers extend that same courtesy to debunkers? After all, someone who debunks a theory is after the truth and sharing what they find as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino

Originally posted by dbloch7986

You're unbelievable. Here's a link with dozens of pictures. It took me about 20 seconds to find it. All of the pictures are dated with back stories. There's even a picture of a person taking a picture at Grand Isle, La. on June 5th.

www.katu.com...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by greatpiino]

Look, if you're going to start using actual proof and citations, you're on the wrong site.

Okay, people, now it's your turn to ask if we should believe you or our own eyes.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

I don't think those pictures are proof of anything. TPTB must let some pics be shown.. that does not mean we are getting the true or full story.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

If you're not going to even consider the closest thing to proof that can be provided on this site, then you need to get off your computer and go look for yourself. Otherwise, I don't see a point to you even being here reading this thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
First of all its all BS no one is getting arrested in the Gulf region.

There are no armed troops on the streets. I am on the ground here in MS and have contacts in LA, AL, and FL, They have not reported any armed troops.

Guys you will know when there are armed troops moving against us.

I have attempted to talt to Robert Rutherford and he has yet responded.

If you will look at his Website www.patriotspace.com/ you will see that even his own site members have called him out on it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Interesting recording because Fox has some credibility.

Sorry, I was laughing so hard I couldnt read the rest of your post.

Next time, tell the punch line at the end. Always leave them laughing.....dont lead with your KO punch.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wow!!! holly SH** I am from Louisiana and have spent most of my life fishing all up and down the Lousisana gulf coast line...................

Those pictures are amazing!!! Just amazing!!! Since I have moved (back in 2003) they must have replaced all the brown ugly sand on the beaches with white sand..............I did not know that!!!

So if these beaches have white sand......and oil has yet hit Florida beaches then where are these pics from...........

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Not sure why some people have said they never heard of this guy, who is he,
etc etc. I will be honest, when MSM sends it over to their reporter live at the
scene, half the time i have never heard of them either. His claims are not so
absurd or unbelievable. I have a friend who's camera was taken when trying
to take pics in Grand Isle. It's happening. Of course BP wants the image you
think of to be smaller than it is. Everything this guy says should be considered.
I trust the little guys out there, the independents... Not the MSM and BP.
S+F

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join