It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
By the way, those goons you see there harassing/threatened the media are employed by none other than private security firm WACKENHUT. James Fox just got confirmation about this from EPA at protests in Alabama and Mississippi. He will be posting more later.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just got this from James Fox. Day 54, Orange Beach, Alabama...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Here's the most recent update with James Fox. This was just recorded on Sunday, June 13, 2010:

1. BP is spraying Corexit (dispersant) in the cover of darkness over populated areas.

2. Wackenhut is in charge of security

www.manticoregroup.com...

It will also be available here:

www.veritasshow.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
And for those who continue wondering what Corexit (dispersant) does to humans:

What that dispersant, Corexit does to humans :
www.valdezlink.com...

Corexit 9500 with ethylene oxide? * "As stated in MSDS, once it had
one, Corexit 9500 can cause central nervous system depression, nausea,
and unconsciousness ... liver, kidney damage, and red blood cell
hemolysis with repeated or prolonged exposure through inhalation or
ingestion according to the MSDS. The threat to human health via
exposure is characterized as 'MODERATE'." uspoly.com/dispersit
Corexit tested by VECO's NORCON union workers - volunteers.. .
even women (reproductive damage possible - men & women) *
"The Corexit 9500 * is the primary chemical stockpiled in Alaska.
Unfortunately there are still plans to use this."
www.answers.com...

n. The destruction or dissolution of red blood cells,
with subsequent release of hemoglobin.

hemolytic he'mo•lyt'ic (hē'mə-lĭt'ĭk) adj.

hemolysis (hĭmŏl'ĭsĭs), destruction of red blood cells in the
bloodstream. Although new red blood cells, or erythrocytes, are
continuously created and old ones destroyed, an excessive rate of
destruction sometimes occurs. The dead cells, in sufficiently large
numbers, overwhelm the organ that destroys them, the spleen, so that
serum pigments resulting from hemoglobin breakdown appear in the blood
serum. Jaundice is caused by overloading the liver with pigment.
Large-scale destruction of red blood cells, from any of a variety of
causes, results in anemia. Rh disease, or erythroblastosis fetalis, is
a hemolytic disease of newborns caused by an immune reaction between
fetal red blood cells and maternal antibodies to them. Some hemolytic
conditions, e.g., those in which red blood cells are fragile and
rupture easily, are treated by removal of the spleen to slow cell
breakdown or by administration of steroids. Autoimmune hemolytic
conditions result from splenomegaly. The spleen not only sequesters
red blood cells, but produces antibodies against the body's red blood
cells. This is a potentially lethal condition that occurs more often
in women than men.

Rupture of erythrocytes with release of hemoglobin.

In a transfusion reaction or in alloimmune hemolytic anemia antibody
mediated lysis of red blood cells involves triggering of the
complement cascade. Red blood cells also clump together. The
agglutinated cells become trapped in the smaller vessels or are
phagocytosed and eventually disintegrate.

Some microbes form substances called hemolysins that have the specific
action of destroying red blood cells; beta-hemolytic streptococci are
an example.

Intravenous administration of a hypotonic solution or plain distilled
water will cause the red cells to fill with fluid until their
membranes rupture and the cells are destroyed.

Wherever either in vitro or in vivo IgG or IgM antibodies are bound to
red blood cell antigens in the presence of complement, the complement
cascade is triggered the final products of which include enzymes that
result in holes being ‘punched’ in the wall of the red blood cell,
allowing hemoglobin to escape and which is observed as lysis.

Snake venoms and certain plant substances may cause hemolysis. A great
variety of chemical agents can lead to destruction of erythrocytes if
there is exposure to a sufficiently high concentration of the
substance. These chemical hemolytics include copper.

A disorder of the immune response in which antibodies are made to
‘self’ red blood cell antigens resulting in the lysis of the cells.
See also autoimmune hemolytic anemia.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

So can these people physically engage people legally? Do they have some authority to detain anyone? Are they operating on a bluff?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

So can these people physically engage people legally? Do they have some authority to detain anyone? Are they operating on a bluff?

You said the magic word: BLUFF. In one of the media videos, a Jefferson Parish police officer finally showed up and the Wackenhut guys became quiet and the reporter was finally able to go under a tent to speak with BP employees. Of course, then another Wackenhut goon told them "All you need to say is, I don't want to be interviewed." And they all proceeded to say "No!!" when asked if they wanted to be interviewed. These employees are being held hostage by BP. There is no work, and the only employer is BP. Talk about sleeping with the enemy.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I am posting the update from my husbands business trip to New Orleans. Unfortunately he was not able to get too close to the beach. He just didn't have the time & he said it was very hot down there. However, as I said previously, there were "clean up" crews staying in the same hotel that he was. The one night he did get to travel as close to the beach as he could, as per my request, he said that the air smelled strongly of oil. He had to turn around before he got to the actual beach as it was getting dark. I was hoping for sooo much more!!! Other then the "oily" smell in the air, I am sorry I can't report back with more info

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
There is nothing ominous or foreboding about the vehicles at that airport. They were there for storage by Kia Motors, and have since been moved.

Originally posted by franklin555
From New Orleans here. I can verify what he's saying. Everyone here in New Orleans knows that if you drive to the Gulf, you could be arrested, or have your cameras and gear confiscated. There have been stories on the local news and a story on CNN to verify this about British Petroleum is paying people upwards of $3,000 a day to basically keep quiet.

Well there you go folks. Straight from someone "on the scene".

We good citizens need to be storming the beaches, cameras in hand!

This is far from OK!! Freedom of speech anyone?

BP can stick their "hush money" so far up their....Sorry, but this just has, and continues to irk me!!

Google maps, ..... Google Maps .... GOOGLE MAPS?

There is a fix, even if the darn thing blows .. there is a FIX!!

This has been tested in the Gulf!! People away from BP Blackout Zones can start doing this now, and using other things which work better.

These microbes eat hydrocarbons!! Then they die, and the shrimp clean up after.
The video is a bit long, but it is all there, and there are barrels and barrels of this stuff ... waiting ... just waiting to fix the mess ... in 6 weeks or so. ... Awesome? Awesome!!

If someone would just get Obama to turn off the Corexit and to say NO to burning off of crude ... the rest we could live with ... because of these little bugs!!

Gulf Oil Spill -Gutsy solution .. fix in 6 weeks, TESTED!! in the GULF!!

I really hope this proves that the control state of mind does not work!!

It never has worked, Russia fell apart because it does not work --- long ago; and yet "the control frame of mind" (instead of the 'we can all get it done' frame of mind) "simply cannot see reason" ... but then it never ever could!

People can handle themselves if they have clear and concise instructions, warnings, etc, etc ... If tools are available, correct tools!

BP just want to hide and hide and hide as much information (culpable as it is) as is possible to hide, and fear and danger and lack of trust are their close comrades at arms.

This country was not make that way.
Someone remind Mr. Obama, please, that we are his citizens, not his sheep.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Serendipity7

About the bugs.....

I have considered your solution since the begining of the spill.

I have used the microbes many times with Alpha Enviro Bio Systems.
This stuff really works well, but what happens when they get into the rock?
They could potentialy remove all of the oil.

I'm sure that this possibility exists, and could be very bad in itself.
I know it sounds like a black hole eating up the oil, but we don't really know what these microbial strains will do when they have such a large food supply, and with billions of them, they could bloom and kill sea life.
I don't know if they could handle the pressure under the sea floor, but it concerns me.

On the other hand it may be the lesser evil.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLaPPiE
reply to post by Serendipity7

About the bugs.....

I have considered your solution since the beginning of the spill.

I have used the microbes many times with Alpha Enviro Bio Systems.
This stuff really works well, but what happens when they get into the rock?
They could potential remove all of the oil.

I'm sure that this possibility exists, and could be very bad in itself.
I know it sounds like a black hole eating up the oil, but we don't really know what these microbial strains will do when they have such a large food supply, and with billions of them, they could bloom and kill sea life.
I don't know if they could handle the pressure under the sea floor, but it concerns me.

On the other hand it may be the lesser evil.

View the video! *** Please ***

You have worked with them, you know they are effective.

Have you not worked with them around wells before? The video it is a barge spill ... away from wells. Can the creatures handle pressure, heat, etc or not?

I don't know if the pressure at 5,000 feet and then another 2 miles into the Earth is compatible with this life form .. an easy test to run. This well would not allow them ingress anyway .. at 70,000+ PSI or more.

Abiotic oil renews itself ... if they ate it dry, it would fill back up .. by then you could have the counter bug in hand. I only worry for the shallow wells anyway, and who knows if the bug would infect them?

These could be applied at the Barrier Islands and on the Atlantic Seaboard for starters. The Previous test in the Gulf did not show any left over shallow well infections with the bugs, ...because I am certain it would have been all over The Oil Industry Insider News!!

This will at least save those people over there from the Corexit --- (If the bugs are not killed by it). It may keep some of the Corexit+crude from going airborne and into the clouds and the rain and the food supply! If you were a farmer and could see Corexit coming for your farm? ... Knowing it already did in the fishermen, and many more?

If they are eating the hydrocarbons .. they will not rupture the dome ... they could collapse it, conceivably, but there is vulcanism down there as well!! ... How do they respond to increased temperatures and pressure?

We have ice melting all the time and no place set aside (Death Valley, Red Sea, Horn of Africa, etc) ... to put those millions of acre feet of water anyway. If the Gulf did a bit of sinking ... only the shore line would notice.

About now BP thinks I am a threat to corporate bliss, but this is serious. This is not some mundane issue, this is potentially a global issue .. and the well in Mexico spewed for 9 months! .. It mucked up 137 miles of Texas and who knows how much of Mexico? The put a large concrete sombrero over it, to finally shut it under it's own asphalt.

I am certain they are not going to try and stop this well, now, with down hole issues, until the two golden relief wells are in place ... (They think they can pull enough with two to plug up one? ... seems unlikely)!!

REALLY ... I do not see the Relief wells as being the answer. I do not think that the pressure they are working with will be lessened to any significant degree by the other two wells, and I know they are now sonar-ing the sea floor ..
if this is for nuke placement

.. it is very, very ill advised.

They need another tack!! They are hard headed, bit in the teeth, run and don't look back stock ... they are what heroes are made of; but this is not heroism, it is heroism-esque going very, very bad. It is going like old style communism went, and it is working just the same way ... strong arm, fear, and control, control, control ... not what we need, ... we know, they have made mistake after mistake!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
info: Ext ernal Effects of oil are the most noticeable and the most
immediately debilitating. Birds that are most often affected by oil
spills include those that remain on the water and those that feed in
the water. Oil may contaminate the entire bird or small parts of the
bird dependant upon the amount of oil in the water and the bird’s
natural behavior pattern (i.e., swimming, wading and diving). Oil
disrupts the interlocking structure of feathers, which destroys the
waterproofing and insulating properties of the plumage. The oiled
bird may encounter some or all of the following difficulties due to
external effects:
1) Chilling
2) Inability to fly
3) Inability to remain afloat
4) Difficulty obtaining food
5) Difficulty escaping predators
6) Decreased foraging ability
7) Loss of attainable food sources
• Inte rnal Effects are not as apparent, however, they are equally life
threatening and include, but are not limited to :
1) Toxic effects on the gastrointestinal tract, pancreas, and
liver
2) Ulceration and hemorrhaging within the lining of the
gastrointestinal tract
3) Aspiration pneumonia, severe and fatal kidney damage,
severe dehydration
4) Immune system is compromised and Aspergillosis
disseminates throughout the body and occludes the
trachea, heart, liver, and/or kidneys. i think it is the last one thats the big deal.....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
That's crazy. How come no one ever sees this happening but it's all over the alternative media. Its so obvious now, anything that happens you can expect to get the same scenario. it sad. a most post in my blog.

thanks for the heads up!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

That is just insane. I cannot believe that so many people are screaming and yelling about so many injustices they are upset over in this country and we have a private, multinational corporation wielding this kind of power because they have a monopoly on beaches? I mean the fact that we are letting them get away with it but then again, apparently they are doing a great job of making sure most of us do not even know what they are getting away with. It is scary how well they keep us distracted or that we actually have enough other stuff to worry about that they can get away with this crap. That makes me sick. I have not seen any of the footage like this but I do keep seeing reports of more and more news channels being denied access. I just cannot believe we are letting them get away with this stuff or that we let it get to a point where they can hold so many people hostage with jobs like that.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
"Journalists covering the Gulf of Mexico oil spill have been yelled at, kicked off public beaches and islands and threatened with arrest in the nearly three weeks since the government promised improved media access," the Associated Press reported Wednesday evening."

That's a quote from this story: Health expert: BP running Gulf like a ‘prison warden'

The health issues are a whole other topic.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nltkn
reply to post by JohnySeagull

why is it that somebody who is a truth seeker is automatically denied credibility? it should do the opposite?? it should inspire us. this guy is out there doing something many of us are not. he is personally searching for the truth and honestly sharing what he is finding.

so this guy, just cause he has been associated with UFO stuff is automatically less credible than what, somebody who is on CNN everyday!?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by nltkn]

No one should be automatically granted credibility. Asking for evidence/proof is a reasonable request. Regardless of our desire to want to believe this info, without actual evidence it means nothing. Hearsay.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
u r ABSOLUTELY wrigh
unfortnatly there is LOADS of evidence to back it up
ps dont u have anything better to do then surfing ats all day telling people the worlds biggest enviromental crisis EVER is nuthing to worry about.
seems like it ,oh no wait its ur job

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You may want to check out this interview with Mel Fabregas and Dr. Brooks Agnew. Here's what someone said:

This is by far one of the most logically connected fact based interviews I’ve heard to date. The sources are not anonymous, and the facts are verifiable. Click here for the Veritas Show hosted by Mel Fabregas, with guest author Dr. Brooks Agnew and geologist Benjamin Cavallari. The terminology discussed in this radio program is defined in sequence as the program moves forward in my explanation essay and definitions below.

And this is what Colin Andrews said too:

IMPORTANT UPDATE. A Brilliant piece of investigative journalism by Mel Fabregas of the Veritas Show one of just a handful of journalists to be proud of. To understand what is at stake here, PLEASE listen to this show which Mel has kindly donated to us all. Support his show below - The Donated Interview here with Brooks Agnew, Ph.D.

I never imaged that I would report such shocking details from
within the United States borders. PLEASE study and ask WHO is
in charge and what is the agenda? Such incompetence we should
not tolerate from which ever administration happen to be in charge
of the peoples business. We MUST learn from this horror and
begin to think of new ways to manage our affairs. To separate
ALL ties between big business and power seeking politicians
might be a good start. They all deserve to be dragged out of
office while we start over. Colin Andrews

The interview is free and it's here:

www.veritasshow.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
I am posting the update from my husbands business trip to New Orleans. Unfortunately he was not able to get too close to the beach. He just didn't have the time & he said it was very hot down there. However, as I said previously, there were "clean up" crews staying in the same hotel that he was. The one night he did get to travel as close to the beach as he could, as per my request, he said that the air smelled strongly of oil. He had to turn around before he got to the actual beach as it was getting dark. I was hoping for sooo much more!!! Other then the "oily" smell in the air, I am sorry I can't report back with more info

With such a toxic, oily smell in the air, i wonder if the government hadnt instituted the 65 foot rule, if people would be screaming about how the government is protecting the people?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
ps dont u have anything better to do then surfing ats all day telling people the worlds biggest enviromental crisis EVER is nuthing to worry about.

Is it the world's biggest environmental crisis EVER? No one's allowed near the site to verify this... and I can't say I hope you're right.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

weel they said it in holland on the news over ten times YES it is

but its getting worse MUCH worsewww.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join