It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicMT09
Check this out before the oil spill.

Link to article

Northern Atlantic states or California

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
This is an interview conducted by Mel from The Veritas Show with James Fox. James is on the ground in Grand Isle, Louisiana. If after listening to this you don't see something terribly wrong, nothing else will convince you:

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Exopolitico]

I usually take ATS posts with a box of salt but this NYT article backs it up.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
As I told you all in my previous post, my husband landed in New Orleans late last evening. He is staying in a hotel closer to the Venetian Isles area. He did not have time to do any "snooping" around as it was late when he checked in. He did tell me that there are many clean-up people staying at at his hotel. He will go out this evening after work and see what kind of info he can gather while he is there. I did send him with the camera, so he will be taking pics of anything he believes is of interest. He is there until Sunday(business trip), and I did give him some areas of interest for him to go and check out....I will update you all as he sends me info.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacific_waters

This is an interview conducted by Mel from The Veritas Show with James Fox. James is on the ground in Grand Isle, Louisiana. If after listening to this you don't see something terribly wrong, nothing else will convince you:

About scientists, it has been mentioned much earlier that European scientists were in charge of the oil spill! Have you noticed that?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Interesting.........

This is James Fox with the video taping...........

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I strongly believe that this is just a precursor to something much larger.
"Never let an crisis go to waste"

If someone WANTED to destroy or severely limit the role of the US how would they go about it?

I think this is just a piece of the puzzle

1 Bankrupt us
2 destroy or limit our food supply
3 Open us to world criticism and loose support of other countries
4 destroy our internal energy structure
5 destroy the moral cohesion of our country
6 control the media and limit Constitutional rights
Plus more

I would not doubt for a second if something happens before the fall elections which "temporarily" postpones the elections.

The people in power and the PTB are in a unique position for the first time.
November will change that and they can afford to loose the chance to make sweeping changes.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

You need to take your own pictures from your home, since you are so close to te water and are experiencing oil.

Real folks with their own pictures is what we want.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacific_waters

Thank you for the article pacific_waters. I hope this clarifies any doubts...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nltkn
reply to post by JohnySeagull

why is it that somebody who is a truth seeker is automatically denied credibility? it should do the opposite?? it should inspire us. this guy is out there doing something many of us are not. he is personally searching for the truth and honestly sharing what he is finding.

so this guy, just cause he has been associated with UFO stuff is automatically less credible than what, somebody who is on CNN everyday!?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by nltkn]

Agreed - If anything, he should be more credible.

6 BILLION people believe in an unseen god (or gods). At least he acknowledges a scientific explanation for afore mentioned 'gods'.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Why in the world would he be lying about this? Seriously! Why?
I really dont get that part..

Uhhhhh!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Originally posted by nltkn

why is it that somebody who is a truth seeker is automatically denied credibility? it should do the opposite?? it should inspire us. this guy is out there doing something many of us are not. he is personally searching for the truth and honestly sharing what he is finding.

so this guy, just cause he has been associated with UFO stuff is automatically less credible than what, somebody who is on CNN everyday!?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by nltkn]

Agreed - If anything, he should be more credible.

6 BILLION people believe in an unseen god (or gods). At least he acknowledges a scientific explanation for afore mentioned 'gods'.

Beautiful statements, BOTH OF YOU. Just because you report on UFOs doesn't mean you are crazy. It only means you're a truth seeker. Whether it's UFOs, swine flu, 9/11, or the oil spill.

I was asked the other day by someone from Opus Dei: "Do you really believe in that UFO nonsense?" I said "I have seen them. Have you seen God?" End of conversation.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Exopolitico]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The media "balls-o-meter" diagram :

less balls ___|__________________|__________________|___ more balls
___________1__________________2__________________3___________

1 -mainstream medias : fox news cnn etc
-authority/credibility : high
-information censorship : high -> don't expect any real new against the government coming from them

3 -"alternative" medias : Alex jones etc
-authority/credibility : low
-information censorship : low

So the quality of the information is paid at the cost of it's credibility

2- James fox - a balance between credibility and low censorship. In the current media system you can't have someone who is portrayed as "fully credible" tell you the truth. So don't expect cnn telling you there is a blackout.
James fox is the most credible person who will tell you that. I think he is credible enought.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here is some great "New" footage of the oil spill over Grand Isle by the MSM.......

OOOPS I mean James Fox....

"This video didn't compress as well as I had hoped. One can't see the oil as clearly as it appeared to us. Remember the film like appearance is thick oil marching into the marshlands with little to no clean up crew present 5 days after president Obama was there!!! " James Fox June 10 2010

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Clouds, as always you deliver with the goods!! These 2 videos you posted, should be enough to convince the world, Not only how devastating this disaster is, but it should also let people know The Govt., The Coast Guard, BP!! clean up crews are nowhere to be seen.

While watching the fly over, a sick and ominous feeling came over me. Seeing the actual footage helped me make sense of it all. The Federal Government, has NO PLANS, of cleaning this up!!!! I don't believe they ever did! This is why for the past several weeks we have seen and heard of the largest military mobilization in the history of the U.S. underway.

I for one have wondered what the "real" reason could possibly be to need this much force on the ground, and I pray I am wrong, but I do believe a decision was made to let Louisiana go!

Either the truth was realized that there is no stopping the oil and nothing COULD be done to save the state, OR the decision was made to eradicate the state and evacuate the entire population. Louisiana will simply sink beneath the sea!! The Govt. views the state and its population as not worthy of the money and time involved.

The reason doesn't matter! In the immediate, we have lost a special part of this country. For those who have never had the pleasure of visiting Louisiana, you have no idea the beauty found in the wildlife and culture alone. There is no other place like it in the world, and there never will be.

Thank you for showing us the reality of the situation even though the truth
hurts!!

Pax

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Danger!!!!

The information in the linked article is of the sort that could cause one to be overwhelmed by fear. I do not want to cause that
and I feel like I need to apologize for even posting this, but it needs to be looked at in view of the Gulf Oil Spill: As you read, the
scope of this thing will slowly hit you. The water shortage also makes a person wonder.

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS???

www.america-in-prophecy.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Let me see if my reasoning here makes sense to anyone else. This James Fox claims there is a media blackout and arrests are being made. He says that cameras are taken and that people are forced to delete images.

I am curious how Mr. Fox can claim a complete media blackout is under way? We are sitting here watching video made by Mr. Fox of the spill. It would have been incredibly easy for TPTB to arrest Mr. Fox upon his landing and confiscate his film if there were a media blackout in place. Yet here we all are watching this video.

Has anyone else figured out yet that Mr. Fox has discredited himself and his story of a complete media blackout by releasing this video? Now that the man that claimed a media blackout was underway has successfully filmed the spill and released the film can we all please put the ridiculous notion of a media blackout to rest?

By the way why is it not a single person replied to my earlier post regarding the necessary criteria for evidence to prove or debunk this thread? I'm not sure how to link back to it but it is on page 15.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I just heard that Mel Fabregas from Veritas Radio will be posting an interview with the chief of Grand Isle police. Stay tuned. I will post later today when I receive it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28

Let me see if my reasoning here makes sense to anyone else. This James Fox claims there is a media blackout and arrests are being made. He says that cameras are taken and that people are forced to delete images.

I am curious how Mr. Fox can claim a complete media blackout is under way? We are sitting here watching video made by Mr. Fox of the spill. It would have been incredibly easy for TPTB to arrest Mr. Fox upon his landing and confiscate his film if there were a media blackout in place. Yet here we all are watching this video.

Has anyone else figured out yet that Mr. Fox has discredited himself and his story of a complete media blackout by releasing this video? Now that the man that claimed a media blackout was underway has successfully filmed the spill and released the film can we all please put the ridiculous notion of a media blackout to rest?

By the way why is it not a single person replied to my earlier post regarding the necessary criteria for evidence to prove or debunk this thread? I'm not sure how to link back to it but it is on page 15.

Maybe this can clarify your doubts a bit...

Gulf Oil: CNN Stopped Filming by US Military on Behalf of British Petroleum - What the Hell Is Going On?

Hi Alex (Jones), Its researcher/author Colin Andrews. Its 9.15 AM 10 June and watched a CNN TV crew being stopped filming the recovery of oil soaked birds at a receiving center by US Military ON BEHALF OF BRITISH PETROLEUM. US Media stopped filming by US Military on behalf of British Petroleum. What the hell is going on here?

Best wishes Colin Andrews Also forwarded to Mel at The Veritas Show.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

I am not sure what your point is. The pilot of the plane who lives there did not even know how bad it was on Grand Isle........

The point the OP in this thread is making is that there is a "media blackout" which means what you see and hear is not the truth......

Yes, you are getting reports......but are they true??

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Your wrong. It has been repeatedly asserted on this thread that civilians are being punished or incarcerated for taking pictures. Mr. Fox is a citizen that took video and it has been released. He was not arrested. His video was not taken. His claims are that these events are not able to be photographed or filmed without reprisal. He has suffered no reprisal.

Do not attempt to change Mr Fox's literal statements into statements meant to be taken in spirit. He claimed what he himself has done is impossible and by doing so has proven himself to be in error.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Dilligaf28]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join