It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+130 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is an interview conducted by Mel from The Veritas Show with James Fox. James is on the ground in Grand Isle, Louisiana. If after listening to this you don't see something terribly wrong, nothing else will convince you:

www.manticoregroup.com...

or here:

www.veritasshow.com...

Spread it like wildfire! I ask you to please Start & Flag this thread so we can get the word out!!

P.S. This was conducted late last night (Monday - June 7)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited to add the following:

A new Veritas interview has been uploaded. This one is with A.C. Griffith, entitled: What If Scenario if the Oil Spill Continues.

You can listen on the audio link below or go to The Veritas Show and click on the VERITAS RADIO link.

www.manticoregroup.com...

Cheers,

Exo

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Exopolitico]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Do you believe this is the truth?

I'll DL and give my opinion in a bit.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am listening now, this guy sounds truly freaked out and credible.
How insane is this?
You know those prediction threads for June 21-24th? I am thinking this is a prelude.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
While I'm sure what he is saying is true.

He is basing his claims off of an interview with a 15 yr. old kid, and his "gut" feeling.

Is there anyone that lives in the area that can back up his claims of civilians being arrested for taking pictures, and having their cameras confiscated?

edit: He just said something about the "100's of UN vehicles" parked at an airport near there (FL I think).

There is a thread about the vehicles here already. Multiple ATS members, myself included, have called the airport and found out that they were there for storage by KIA Motors.

I don't know if he's fear-mongering or what, but needs to get his story straight on this.

Good day folks!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If what this guy is saying is accurate, it is absolutelt crazy. I would have to say that it is hardly surprising. I have known for a long time that our "freedom of press" is a farse, along with most of our other "rights". Sadly, I believe this guy though too bad I can't confirm.

The government has to protect its corporate interests. I knew they were keeping the magnitude of this situation below raps but I just didn't know how bad it was. Thank you for your thread.

--airspoon

Edited to add: He says that he has tried to call his MSM contact at CNN but do you really think any of the MSM is going to report on this? Of coure not, they will do whatever the government wants them to do.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well, who knows if it is legitimate or not.

I know one thing is for sure everyone should be getting ready anyways.

Is this not the biggest ecological disaster in history?

I know I am getting ready.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The 2nd link works better~ you don't have to download anything.

I'm listening to it now. This is pretty wild. I have never heard of this Fox guy, so I do not know how credible he is, but with his connections, why would he make this up?
I think most of us knew they were trying to limit the media coverage, but arresting people for talking to the media? this is just crazy.

They even mention all those white cars that seem to keep coming up on threads here at ats.... the last one I read mentioned the whole oil spill was planned.
I wouldn't put anything past TPTB anymore.

+37 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
From New Orleans here. I can verify what he's saying. Everyone here in New Orleans knows that if you drive to the Gulf, you could be arrested, or have your cameras and gear confiscated. There have been stories on the local news and a story on CNN to verify this about British Petroleum is paying people upwards of $3,000 a day to basically keep quiet.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Listening to this. It sounds shocking

BUT

the guy seems to usually do UFO films.

I am not trying to be smart but why should we give this guy any credit, why believe a single word he says?

Why can we believe what this guy is saying.

Give me one reason why we should believe this person.

There is no evidence , there is no proof. This convinces me of nothing.

You have asked to 'Spread it like wildfire!'

WHY? This is fear mongering at its best.

+62 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

why is it that somebody who is a truth seeker is automatically denied credibility? it should do the opposite?? it should inspire us. this guy is out there doing something many of us are not. he is personally searching for the truth and honestly sharing what he is finding.

so this guy, just cause he has been associated with UFO stuff is automatically less credible than what, somebody who is on CNN everyday!?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by nltkn]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Actually, he's not fear mongering. What he's saying is the truth. I had never heard his UFO work, before hearing his report from Grand Isle. But I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Would you?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
listening as i type ... not sure if i believe it as of it.. but i am not doubting it this man James fox is saying that there is a strong military presence w/ helicopters and what not .. reminds me of the other thread that was only posted a few days ago.. Good find however we must be vigilant .. something is brewing ..

Seen some fear mongering about the markets
Oil spill / possible cover up
small quakes around the area of Cali
Hilary saying she suspects Iran to pull a " stunt "

INteresting Times

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The other day I read about a National Geographic photographer that had sunk waist deep in crude oil.

College Station, Texas man arrested for wading in oily waters. www.kbtx.com...

Toxic Warning for Gulf Cleanup Crews.
www.kbtx.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Listening to this. It sounds shocking

BUT

the guy seems to usually do UFO films.

I am not trying to be smart but why should we give this guy any credit, why believe a single word he says?

Why can we believe what this guy is saying.

Give me one reason why we should believe this person.

There is no evidence , there is no proof. This convinces me of nothing.

You have asked to 'Spread it like wildfire!'

WHY? This is fear mongering at its best.

I started looking James Fox up as well... he is a documentary maker... a UFO documentary maker...

And he continues to say "I feel..." or "I felt..."

And then he says "I'm told to keep my voice down in my hotel room".

I don't doubt there are some areas you can't go to... But he makes a lot of very subjective claims... with nothing to back it up... no other interviews with locals... nothing.

We have to take him on his word... and since the last movie he made was "I KNOW WHAT I SAW"... it's pretty obvious too because he continues to say "I wouldnt have believed it if I didnt see it!?"

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
They even mention all those white cars that seem to keep coming up on threads here at ats.... the last one I read mentioned the whole oil spill was planned.
I wouldn't put anything past TPTB anymore.

There is nothing ominous or foreboding about the vehicles at that airport. They were there for storage by Kia Motors, and have since been moved.

Originally posted by franklin555
From New Orleans here. I can verify what he's saying. Everyone here in New Orleans knows that if you drive to the Gulf, you could be arrested, or have your cameras and gear confiscated. There have been stories on the local news and a story on CNN to verify this about British Petroleum is paying people upwards of $3,000 a day to basically keep quiet.

Well there you go folks. Straight from someone "on the scene".

We good citizens need to be storming the beaches, cameras in hand!

This is far from OK!! Freedom of speech anyone?

BP can stick their "hush money" so far up their....Sorry, but this just has, and continues to irk me!!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You know I usally do not read the huffington post, also very skepetical about such stories but this smells of truth.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have an idea.

Anyone within a few miles of the area and who has some money, you could buy a civilian UAV/MAV from MicroDrones.com. Launch it, fly it to the location, and take aerial photographs and video footage. Im sure one person could afford one of these, especially those that have been given the "hush" money. 3 grand a day, you could buy a few Civi-UAVs

Its well worth it and a great idea.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by suspect

edit: He just said something about the "100's of UN vehicles" parked at an airport near there (FL I think).

There is a thread about the vehicles here already. Multiple ATS members, myself included, have called the airport and found out that they were there for storage by KIA Motors.

I don't know if he's fear-mongering or what, but needs to get his story straight on this.

Good day folks!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by suspect]

There were two locations in Florida with these suspect vehicles, one location was Alligator Island in Mayport, FL and the old since shutdown Naval Air Station and Mothball Fleet at Green Cove Springs Fl. The ones at Mayport may have been Kia's as I think I saw sunroofs on those vehicles, but do you think the Feds would reveal the truth about these vehicles??? The vehicles at Green Cove were in my opinion UN vehicles that had not been marked yet, they all look identical. It is also my understanding these vehicles have since been relocated since appearing on Google Earth and Maps.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Boomer1941]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The guy sounds believable., but who knows.
It sounds like our governments usual crap...keep the sheeple in the dark.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So, if they eventually evacuate that area, wouldn't it be silly to let that abandoned shore line go to waste?

Shouldn't they use a clear coastline, big ports in that area, highways used for distribution of product nationwide in that region ... to expedite the invasion/martial law troops just in time for November Elections???

I'm just sayin', ya know.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join