It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about Israel's last war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATS'ers.

I normally try to post more positive treats. But when I saw this video I knew I had to share that too. Here are some images of Israel using forbidden weapons against the civilian population of the Gaza strip. Also you see and hear at the end that Biden and Obama say they are Zionist. I do not know if this is news but I had never heard it before. Actually it is a terrible video to see but watch him anyway pleace.

www.youtube.com...

Now we now why peace is something we must strife for and fast. The suffering of one is the suffering of all people.

Peace to you all and everybody else in the world.

Loves Vincent

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Vincent84]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Come on man....go preach to the folks that have been funding and prodding Humas on for years. The Palestinians are fodder for these Arab nationalsitics and Islam its tool....the real slave drivers of the Palestinian people.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Just look at the video please and comment on that. Lets agree i post a video of hamas next week so we can argue that.

Peace mate loves Vincent

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by masterm16

Thanks moderators for replacing the topic.

Peace to you all.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I watched the video.

I have seen similar videos vicitimizing the Israelis.

I have seen similar videos vicitimizing the Palestinians.

There is no peace, there will be no peace.

There are no innocents ( except the children )

Both side are culpable in this ongoing genocide.

The sad thing is that every hour a thread is created on ATS and they all start the same way "I don't usually post things like this" or "I don't usually takes sides but..."

You see, the problem is there is near equal support for Humas/Israel on ATS and around the world for the most part which means neither side will EVER be pushed into peace from outside forces.

Either the sides will get tired of killing one another or they will wipe one another out.

So, we are left with the very tense debates on ATS that are forever ongoing. The ironic thing is, that even though this topic is discussed ad nauseum on here, there is never a solution - JUST CONTINUED FINGER POINTING.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Hey mate.

Maybe you are right, but i like to see it more positive.
I think when the international community pressuring Israel enough hey have to help the Palestines. I mean who are they to keep them of food, clean water, good housing, medical supplies etc etc.

I hate to say it but the powerfull men in Israel created a NAZI prison camp at their doorstep.

Why don't they offer peace, let them see to all palestines we respect you and we want peace. Can't be that difficult, i can do it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Vincent84

Hi Vincent,

Look up 'Asymetrical Warfare'.

Gaza is being used as a tool of the arab/muslim powers through using International Law as weapon. Something that does not apply to Hamas.

The 'bleeding hearts' campaign is incredibly effective.

The Palestinians have the fastest response time Ambulance service in the world, in some cases, taking only 3 seconds to arrive after an 'innocent' is shot by the IDF.

Something major is going down here and most of the world are so focused on the 'humanitarian theatrics' that they cannot see the forest for the trees.

People die on both sides and for that I am truely sorry. However one side knows how to milk and exaggerate any unfortunate incident and the other is known for denial.

We do not know the truth of the matter, what really happens.

Kind regards, Skellon.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Skellon]

new topics

top topics

join