It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, Turkey and Iran Meet, Posing Test for U.S. Diplomacy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Russia, Turkey and Iran Meet, Posing Test for U.S. Diplomacy

www.nytimes.com

ISTANBUL — Leaders of Russia, Turkey and Iran convened at a security summit meeting in Istanbul on Tuesday in a display of regional power that appeared to be calculated to test the United States just days before a scheduled American-backed debate in the United Nations Security Council on imposing tighter sanctions over Iran’s nuclear program.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Nice to see people getting together who normally wouldn't be expected to in response to the Israeli Attack and assassinations (yes, the head-shots were just that) on the Aid Ship in International Waters.

I was expecting USSR and one of the other two to ally but not Iran and Turkey, looks like a storm is brewing...

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Nice how Bible prophecy is playing out . . .

Not so nice that the SWHTF soon.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Well to be honest with you Lemon.Fresh as soon as I read your post I agreed, and then I re read it and realised that realistically I'm actually of the complete opposite thought, I'll explain....

I think it's nice that the SWHTF soon.

I think it's not so nice how Bible prophecy is playing out.

I'll tackle the first one first, and although 'nice' isn't the correct word I do hope that the S hitting TF could be a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I hate and despise war and don't want any mass blood spilled but understand it's unavoidable if this escalates into a war, but I fully believe in The NWO Conspiracy, hell lets face it, it's not a conspiracy at all anymore! Bilderbergers have already announced their plan is almost complete and thanked the press for keeping them quiet all these years while people supporting and passing the facts about them were rubbished, yet now they've come completely out of the shadows and we can clearly see how propaganda and secret organisations have shaped our world, now they're fully out of the closet I wouldn't be surprised to see them soon openly calling for their agenda with all the spin they can muster.

I think now however, for the first time since both The US and Israel (Backed, military supplied and formed in the first place by The US) gained their power and used and abused it against the world using hi tech weaponry to kill so many while spewing out filthy propaganda to make the killing look legit when it wasn't, I think now we finally have a threat to the oppression and global deceit that. Sure, Iran have their issues, but they are a hell of a lot more transparent then the west IMHO and unless you've lived in Iran and have 1st hand experience of the people and scene there or are one of the lucky ones to visit out of the box news sources such as here we only have our western media sites to use to make judgment on who cater for the masses, and they aren't exactly un-biased and honest are they? In fact they hardly report their own investigations now anyway, they just repeat what the government have told them to say.

As for 'Bible prophecy is playing out' yeah that does scare me, I went deep into bible studies at one time in relation to current world events and modern translations, and it was enough to show me the bible is a powerful book, while on this journey however I became a bit of an agnostic in the sense I believe in a higher power but neither follow nor believe in any religion.

So, when you realise you don't believe or hold credence in the faiths the book is associated with, yet come to a conclusion it does certainly seem to have foreknowledge of events, it gets a bit scary

During that time I studied the other texts and most major religions, when Zietgiest came along it was near the end of this field of my research which was a shame but helped in this area

My conclusion?

It had to be written either by man (most likely as a tool to control the masses) or by a higher evolved being(s), possibly Extra Terrestrial. And thus I fully committed to the UFO/Alien field of research, after exhausting that field I feel there's a case to answer but I can't get much further on that, and there's only so long you can keep checking new UFO news daily and keep getting let down, so I've come back to basics and looking at world events and leaders/organisations again, which, after investigating an issue concerning a local parish council, is what got me on to the whole path of truth-seeking in the first place, Oh my, it seems so long ago since then

My research has shown me beyond doubt there is a shadowy government controlling from behind the scenes, (call them NWO, Illuminati if you like, I think the tag 'Elite' fits them better) and I know that they are dirty and don't have much love for humanity, I'm sure 100% of this. Now what I'm trying to figure out is the big picture!

new topics

top topics

join