It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Favorite Desert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is for those that like coconut, caramel, and pineapple.

Get a fresh pineapple either cored at the store or peel and core. Slice into rings. Place on hot bbq grill to get nice score marks on both sides. Let sliced pineapple soak in its own juice with coconut rum overnight. On the day of serving make a caramel sauce using the rum marinade and whipping cream. Place the bbq'd pineapple on a plate and place a scoop of Macapuno Ice Cream (Baby coconut ice cream) on top. Next drizzle the caramel sauce over the top. It is killer!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Favorite Desert? A second surf and turf!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Me I like Ice Cream.

All sorts. I also enjoy chessecake. LOOOOVVVVEEEE chessecake.

Apple Pie, Brownies..... aww who am I kidding.. if its sweet I like it.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I was thinking about your desert, I hate sweets, so I wouldn't know, but try wallnuts on that, might work. Not pecans or cashews, they're too sweet.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
ooh that dessert sounds delicious.. I love grilled pineapple and coconut rum rocks!!! i wrote it down to try out sometime in the future

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Favorite Desert? A second surf and turf!

Yup. I'll have that over anything sweet. Some say protein also protects you on a spiritual level kind of like makes you more invincible, less vulnerable to low level spirits. At least that's what I've heard. But no spam please. Only high quality animal protein.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My favorite desert? Probably the San Rafael desert in Utah. :-D But my favorite dessert would be just about any type of ice cream.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
*drool*

Nothing beats coconut and pineapple.
This looks like it's worth trying

top topics

join