It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If an ancient civilization had electronic/digital tech?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think what we forget to look about the ancient technologies(if they did have it) is that we assume they went the same path like us.. we assume they made chips.. and electronics... or wires...

They could have gone in a completely different path, master earth energy or some other force.. something we cant comprehend with our current state of mind because of what we accustom to...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

They could have gone in a completely different path, master earth energy or some other force.. something we cant comprehend with our current state of mind because of what we accustom to...

Very new agey but having the same stop point; we cannot find this 'energy', and there were other people on the world who weren't quite so 'western' they were very 'eastern' yet they too didn't have this ability.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Thats what I was getting at in my first post...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
I think what we forget to look about the ancient technologies(if they did have it) is that we assume they went the same path like us.. we assume they made chips.. and electronics... or wires...

I was thinking along the same lines.

Our tech is based upon the flow of electrons. If ancient tech was based upon some other form of energy we would probably not recognise it for what it was. What if ancient tech utilized torsion field energy... it's not a unique idea... others have speculated this as well..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
well believe or not folks this crazy magic stuff you think is so fake is one of the mysteries hidden with in the elites secret socities that they dont want us to know about, and yes my friend harry potter is real the vatican is doing those type of stunts on a regular what do you think a scientist is? its not somebody smart no not at al its a person who has pineal abilities who learns sacred geometry in order to play with the shapes and create things with their minds.......

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsystem3
so what came 1st school/education
or divine intelligence?

school n education did not build itself

we are inherently itelligent due to the creator so please explain how technology appears out of thin air as it does?

The fact that you don't understand transistors (which are actually 1950's technology) does not mean that electrical engineers are gifted with the powers of wizardry.

Harte

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
what does it mean then? lets put it this way a tree does not go to school to learn how to grow
the wind does not go to school to learn how to blow. you can travel all across this planet and everything is doing what its suppose to be doing becuase of divine knowledge from the creator, animals dont go to school to learn to hunt.

so where is our natural inherated ability to invent technology? why are we so dumb ass hell that we have to go to school to learn how to make it when in reality we dont get that priveledge in the 1st place we can piece shyt together thats already been made prior to our discovering it we can be given tools form our superiors and learn how to build on the resources they made prior to us using them

but you can never do it from scratch why do you think the eye is glowing on the back of the dolar bill it means we have the ability we are the gods you are not so technology is made by them not us

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsystem3
what does it mean then? lets put it this way a tree does not go to school to learn how to grow
the wind does not go to school to learn how to blow. you can travel all across this planet and everything is doing what its suppose to be doing becuase of divine knowledge from the creator, animals dont go to school to learn to hunt.

so where is our natural inherated ability to invent technology? why are we so dumb ass hell that we have to go to school to learn how to make it when in reality we dont get that priveledge in the 1st place we can piece shyt together thats already been made prior to our discovering it we can be given tools form our superiors and learn how to build on the resources they made prior to us using them

but you can never do it from scratch why do you think the eye is glowing on the back of the dolar bill it means we have the ability we are the gods you are not so technology is made by them not us

Humans aren't the only animals that teach their young....

World Science

edit on 22-11-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Humans aren't the only animals that teach their young....

World Science

since you are able to understand that so well than its easy for you also to see humans arent making technology when we get that ou t the way then we can begin to understsnd technology better. wouldnt you be surprised if a meercat had a laser gun you'd say' un huh he didnt make that. why? because you know everything about a meercat and its capablities.. funny how you can be a human all your life and have no knowledge of our own capabilities lmao

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Deleted original reply.

I've decided not to discuss this with you....

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

well believe or not folks this crazy magic stuff you think is so fake is one of the mysteries hidden with in the elites secret socities that they dont want us to know about,

Then how do you know about it?

and yes my friend harry potter is real the vatican is doing those type of stunts on a regular what do you think a scientist is?

An interesting sentence; no HP is not real, the Vatican doesn't have magical powers and I know what a scientist is, I used to be one, you however don't seem to know what one is.....

its not somebody smart no not at al its a person who has pineal abilities who learns sacred geometry in order to play with the shapes and create things with their minds.......

....welll okay if you say so....lol

I've decided not to discuss this with you....

You are wise Barneystoner
edit on 22/11/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Its frustrating isnt it? now add the few yrs i have been exposed to this gibberish, and you'd have the veil unlifted from your minds. humans use "selective reasoning" just like those children in the mural painting. they have no idea they are slaves to some order that killed their parents off and decided to use them as the "new man" who is to populate the world with his seed..sounds like genesis in the bible huh?, this information is too powerful to comprehend. by the meek that's why the meek shall inherit the earth as servants' this game that we are in is a simple one, some will never figure it out. the ego is a dangerous "sprite" to oppress it, gives clearity. and insight a fulfillment no indoctrination can conceal, "the time is coming"

"For many of you its too late", you can feel it in your souls, (what i speak) its familiar to you in an indifferent condensending sort of way, this reality you have created is crumbling. the powers of darkness have long lost its grip of organization, the towers will merge and become one' the luster of illlusion is becoming bland,

As the light being I am, I'm well aware of the powers that I am pissin off' very powerful readers will read this entire digest and be amazed. at such witty observations' by what is suppose to be: (another ignorant human), this is what they fear but as long as you remain out of tune,' and out of focus,' you are just entertaining yourself...

Some people are seeker's and some are messenger's

edit on 22-11-2011 by starsystem3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by starsystem3

As the light being I am,

Yes I would agree that you are light in some areas...

I'm well aware of the powers that I am pissin off' very powerful readers will read this entire digest and be amazed.

Why? i've seen such new agey prose since the 60s, you haven't said anything new or different, at best your comments have been derivative and part of a larger narrative

at such witty observations' by what is suppose to be: (another ignorant human), this is what they fear but as long as you remain out of tune,' and out of focus,' you are just entertaining yourself...

That does seem to apply in this case

Some people are seeker's and some are messenger's

...and others have lost sight of reality........ but find purpose in gibberish, peace and happiness to you

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

heres a video about how technology is made but they never answer the question.
we can take to sticks some dry grass and make fire we can build tools using rocks we can make clay bowls out of mud let it dry in the sun, see how thats explainable? now explain technology

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have always enjoyed the 3 laws by Arthur C. Clarke.

1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

If the ancients were given advanced (for their time) electronics, then i think we could have put a finger on it.
However if they were given little tid bits of a technology MORE advanced than ours well it might just mystify us to no end.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
the ppl who say man makes technology would not survive in the woods without stopping to walmart 1st to buy a tint, some supplies, and a weeks worth of food. so thats why i don not agree. if you believe man is capable of such you would be able to explain it, but you cant and neither can the scientist.

its like asking the age old question where do aids come from the authorities say it comes from sex. but when you ask how does it come from sex they say from not using protection to get any further of an answer you would need a authorization card!

same with technology no one can explain how you would be able to make it standing in the middle of the woods all alone with no tools or anything made by an alien.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
youtu.be...

man vs wild ^^^ what he does is pure cheating he would never try any of his survival tactics with just his two hands
the fact that we have to survive proves that we are not in tune with this planet anyway we are like domesticated animals......

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

same with technology no one can explain how you would be able to make it standing in the middle of the woods all alone with no tools

Tribal people did that all the time prior to the 20th century and few still do.

If you are standing in woods - make tools; I know how to make stone tools, I can make a simple fire hardened wooden spear, snares, more importantly I know how to search for etible plant life

Why do you feel that humans are hopelessly hopeless? lol

If, as you state, all of our technology came from aliens - who gave it to the aliens?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
i do not feel that we are hopeless i feel we are confused, brainwashed, re-programmed but not hopeless, all those things you said you can do in the woods is what every human has embedded into their dna, we don not have to recieve schooling in order to do what the creator put in us to do. we became ignorant fools when we began to think we are exactly as the other race of advanced technological beings who live amongst us.

its like a house dog thinking its a human in every way it does happen im aware you have seen it before
as i have too. but the things we are physically capable of and what the dog is physically capable are not the same. but we can emulate eachother's mindframe, very easily

if the race of beings who live amongst us all of a sudden decided to leave human alone we would be forced to be the caveman again to me in my mind is our natural setting, being domesticated like we are now has stolen many years of evolution away from our human growing process.

we are mere atomatons with emulated brains we are not in tune with our natural human dna program we are seriously sick we think we are like the ones amongst us who work endlessly to keep it a secret that we are slaves just getting pushed along and being constantly entertained to remain asleep,

if human was capable of these amazing technological feats then why havent we discovered this is what is happening too us? even a captive born animal knows its life in a cage isnt natural

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join