It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf Oil Spill is NOTHING compared to this

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I say Nuke Em.

Obviously Chevron and BP feel they are above the law. I find it interesting that Chevron says they will defy a court order to pay i9f found guilty. It's time to put a stop to this madness.

Bomb the heck out of Chevron and BP's headquarters. ( of course warn them first.. minimize loss of life) Why not?

They are legal enemies of the people. Is it terrorism? No. Not when you are at war and this is war.

Problem is they have paid everyone off. No one can stand against them. Not even Governments because they own the governments.

If radicals don't do this then no one will. Things will just get worse and one day we will all find ourselves on a dy6ing planet that cannot support life because of their greed.

O.k. so we can't Really bomb them, but I'm making a point. We need to find a way to shut these companies down with whatever guerrilla tactics we can use. Fight Fire with Fire.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

If radicals don't do this then no one will. Things will just get worse and one day we will all find ourselves on a dy6ing planet that cannot support life because of their greed.

Which is sustained by our desire to use oil based products.

O.k. so we can't Really bomb them, but I'm making a point. We need to find a way to shut these companies down with whatever guerrilla tactics we can use. Fight Fire with Fire.

It is very simple. If you stop using ALL oil related products then you can, with a clear conscience, take a stand against oil companies and their profiteering. If you don't buy oil, and everyone does this, the companies will fail. The solution is in your hands.

Until you do that your 'point' is pointless.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

BP just had a spill in alaska due to bad mantanance
and they have shut down the trans alaska indefinitly

wait till america sees what Obamas green program costs
thats the hammer that'll break America

6 to 8 dollar gas
carbon taxes designed by enron
thought they died with algore and the globall warming scam?
NOT!
pharma fertilizer pesticides herbicides plastic
your whole world is made out of oil
devalued dollar

"they'll be eatng the bark off the trees" it has been said
sounds great

when the average consumer figures out they are "brown people"
(the great unwashed) too
it'll be too late

so sad

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well, they got away with it there, but they won't get away with it here. I wonder how long it was gushing before anyone noticed. Probably for a while.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

By "we are still here" I am assuming you are speaking of us who never lived in the area of Ecuador where all the toxins were spilled. For them, most likely it would seem like the world had ended. Certainly the flora and fauna who could not leave are no longer around to argue any case.

WIN

Mother Nature is indeed resilient but why continually make her prove it? I agree there are a lot of doom sayers and there may be other dangerous things going on. However, that does not make this any less egregious nor does it reduce the significance of those peoples lives who are effected by corporate malfeasance.

WIN

Instead, look at it like a warning of possible things to come. It is obvious those corporations engaging in this reckless behavior care little about your life or anything you hold dear save your ability to produce profit for them. If one day that changed and they stood to profit from destroying your life, there will be no hesitation.

WIN

this post is so full of WIN it made me want to go out and enter a contest and WIN, imo you hit the nail square on the head and sunk it through two 2x4's in one blow!

did i say WIN? star for you!

i really cant say it any better. thank you for voicing so well the way i feel .

on topic and to add to conversation:
this was how many years ago??? we still didnt sort that out??? thats not very inspiring as to how dragged out the gulf FIASCO might be.
Good Grief !

~meathead

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join