It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple Raises Curtain On iPhone 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Wow! What a cool device!

But I'll stick to my iPhone 3GS for the time being...

[url=http://www.informationweek.com/news/hardware/handheld/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=225402108&cid=iwhome_art_Handh_mostpop]www.informationweek.com[ /url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon

But I'll stick to my iPhone 3GS for the time being...

Agreed. I just got my 3Gs a couple of months ago and I love it. We'll get the new software anyway and won't have to deal with a 1st gen device

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Looks the same as all other iPhones to me.

I'll stick to less expensive alternatives that aren't stained with the blood of child slave labor and suicidal workers.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pixus
Looks the same as all other iPhones to me.

I'll stick to less expensive alternatives that aren't stained with the blood of child slave labor and suicidal workers.

Oh yeah? Like which alternatives? I'm curious.

I just got an HTC Hero, and while I really like it, I feel like it's the toddler's version of the iphone. I'd lvoe to get an iphone, but we just switched to sprint because att doesn't receive service where I live. I'll be done with college in 2 years, and hopefully by then, sprint will carry the iphone, and the next iphone will be even better than this one. I'm excited for the next few years cell-phone wise!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

What about that pinphone 3gs from china? people seem to love that thing and it's near an identical copy and way cheaper!

top topics

join