It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Solicitation, Sale, Indoctrination and Sacrifice of Barack Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The long and short of it.
Through all of the articles, all of the limited history, with an accumulating "feeling" to date of the experience we can call Barack Obamas Presidency, I have continued to have an unanswered question, a constantly missing fill in the blank of not only who this person is but how would this person be used, be played, by the infamous powers that be.
Reading and digesting all of the conspiracies, sorting through all that is said and all that is unsaid, the behavior prior to election compared to post election, the associations, the funding, the money, the support, the cabinet choices, the continuations of policy and the introduction of policy, the domestic actions and their effect as well as the global actions and advancement or removal of parts of a collective agenda, I'm left with the feeling of "something is not right".

This isnt a bash thread or a sympathy view.
This isnt partisan, or position or ideal.
This is just an opinion, a reaction to a gut feeling.
Paranoid, no.
Concerned and investigative, yes.
A man is selected, studied, approached, befriended, funded, promoted, sold, seated, indoctrinated, owned, controlled,set up, used and sacrificed to promote
and futher interests and agendas.
That is the feeling I cannot wash away.
The speaking, the language, the behavior, the actions.
The confidence and lack of confidence, the confusion, the surety of ambiguity and the embrace of the role.
There is something not quite right with this entire scenario.
The bit off more than I can chew feeling, shows up more and more.
I see and hear fear in this president more than any other in my lifetime, and I do not process that well.
It's a given that I dont trust the true powers that be, and I wonder does this man now wrestle with his conscience on choosing to embrace the role.

www.biography.com...

www.indonesiamatters.com...

onlinejournal.com...

www.opensecrets.org...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It is my opinion, based only on a cummulative gut feeling of actions and behavior throughout this presidency, that tptb will use and discard this individual.
That his "history and ambition" have been and are being used against him.

List of supporters.
en.wikipedia.org...

Former supporters
formerobamasupporters.com...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Anyone have a memory of this little diddy?
It's not that far into the rear view mirror yet is it?

federalism.typepad.com...

Barack Obama Gives Kickback to George Soros
On August 15, 2008, Bloomberg repoted:

Billionaire investor George Soros bought an $811 million stake in Petroleo Brasileiro SA in the second quarter, making the Brazilian state-controlled oil company his investment fund's largest holding.

On August 19, 2009, the Wall Street Journal reported:

Obama Underwrites Offshore Drilling

You read that headline correctly. Unfortunately, the Obama Administration is financing oil exploration off Brazil.

The U.S. is going to lend billions of dollars to Brazil's state-owned oil company, Petrobras [which is short for Petroleo Brasileiro], to finance exploration of the huge offshore discovery in Brazil's Tupi oil field in the Santos Basin near Rio de Janeiro. Brazil's planning minister confirmed that White House National Security Adviser James Jones met this month with Brazilian officials to talk about the loan.

George Soros still has a huge position in Petroleo Brasileiro. According to most-recent filings, Petroleo is over 20% of his hedge fund's portfolio. It's time for the media to start looking into the Halliburton of the Obama Administration.

preview.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Good work in researching this little thread.

I share your sentiments, the world is not as it seems at first.
Those in power use their power to further their own.

this is not something new.

I found it very odd/interesting that someone like obama, who had probably one of the least amount of experience for his current job, made it to the presidency.
Of course being the first possible modern ethnic person to have a chance at the whitehouse greatly helped him. A majority of ethnic people voted for him just because of that reason.

But yes, this man has a strange past, and obviously has friends in high places. One would be a fool to think he was really a champion of the people as he first proclaimed.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

This is where the wheels start coming off the apple cart,
on paper, the script looked good, sounded good,
but when things started rolling along, well it was d rating acting at best.

Tupi is part of a new deepwater offshore region known as the pre-salt that may contain as much as 50 billion barrels, according to Peter Wells, oil analyst with the U.K.'s Neftex Petroleum Consultants Ltd.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Lets take a look.

en.wikipedia.org...

It doesnt seem that far from the gulf, and it's in shallower water.
(didnt brazil just get some olympic location awarded to it 2016?)

www.redstate.com...

“In April 2005, Soros and the other major players assembled a large group for a secret planning session. Seventy millionaires and billionaires met in Phoenix, Arizona, to discuss how to develop a long-term strategy. The attendees including former Clinton White House aides Mike McCurry, Sidney Blumenthal, and LBJ staffer turned PBS talking head Bill Moyers, listened as officials from all the pro-Democratic Party 527 groups on which they had lavished millions of dollars explained why they failed to deliver the election to Kerry.”

And so what does Soros do in America? Interestingly, he supports the Democrats whole-heartedly with their anti-oil, anti-drilling, anti-exploration agenda. Brilliant, actually.
And was it a coincidence that the U.S. decided to loan Petrobras $2 Billion in August 2009? From a rather shocked Wall Street Journal article:

“…the Obama Administration is financing oil exploration off Brazil.
The U.S. is going to lend billions of dollars to Brazil’s state-owned oil company, Petrobras, to finance exploration of the huge offshore discovery in Brazil’s Tupi oil field in the Santos Basin near Rio de Janeiro. Brazil’s planning minister confirmed that White House National Security Adviser James Jones met this month with Brazilian officials to talk about the loan. The U.S. Export-Import Bank tells us it has issued a “preliminary commitment” letter to Petrobras in the amount of $2 billion and has discussed with Brazil the possibility of increasing that amount.”

Soros planned at one point to oust George W. Bush during the president’s reelection campaign of 2004. He spent $25 million in the campaign to elect John Kerry. He stated at the time, defeating President Bush “is the central focus of my life . . . a matter of life and death.” America under Bush, he said, is a danger to the world “and I am willing to put my money where my mouth is.”
To George Soros, regime change means the elimination of the present governing system, in this case, the democratic republic of the United States. That would mean there would be no political parties, no elections, but in place of the American system, he would introduce his Shadow Party.

George Soros tells CNN: I’m not satisfied with Barack Obama, but he saved country from recession

Whether it be political future, historic impact, current global integrity, or a successful life after politics, THESE money masters will take their pound of flesh from Obama.

It's a shame it has to be a fantasy that he would use the opportunity and his position of power to actually do great things to restore the country.
I'd rather be remembered by millions of people as a great man that did great things,
instead of remembered by a few greedy evil individuals as a useful tool.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I hate when they disable embedding!

(click to open player in new window)

Not to derail your thread here's a new report from Soros...
[color=#00BFFF]Soros Says ‘We Have Just Entered Act II’ of Crisis

Soros, 79, said the current situation in the world economy is “eerily” reminiscent of the 1930s with governments under pressure to narrow their budget deficits at a time when the economic recovery is weak.

[color=gold]Bloomberg Link

Soros is evil but nothing compared to Brezinski or Kissinger.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
"Surety of ambiguity" That single pair of words sums up everything I've felt was wrong with Barak Obama. He's not just a little slick, he's so slippery that I'm sure after his debacle of a presidency is over with, in a month nobody will even remember what he looked like, or the obviously over-practiced way he reads that teleprompter. It may be premature, but good riddance in advance, B. O.!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Oh youre not derailing at all,
it's all tied together,
Soros is clear in his statement, the global union is IN THE WORKS,
the efforts in play to cripple most of the economy NEED to happen, so that it is possible to come around on the backside and offer a solution,
a solution to their created problem.
Its equal to putting a steering wheel on mankinds back and driving them to where you want them to be,
Barry O is just another selected driver for "TEAM NWO".

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Doesnt that sum it up though?
The surety of ambiguity !
It's like trying to catch smoke with your hands, and what better choice of front man to further the agenda could they have promoted.
You cant insult him or youre racist.
You cant question him or youre racist.
You cant dislike him or his goals or youre racist.
You cant compare him or tie him to the string of puppets because he's a first and unique.
He's got good shields.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This thread ties in nicely with the one recently posted by Spartan King titled 'dictator wanted' puppet state.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I see this as a tremendous and thought-provoking idea.

Remember, society as with the rest of the world, is watching this man's actions closely.

Scrutinizing his every move, his every association, his every mis-step and watching for weakness.

So far, he has not failed to show it, he is showing himself as contrary on many levels.

I believe a few things about the man :

1) He started the very rumor about his birth certificate as a distraction.

2) He is in play just to make the next False-Flag Operation sell more so than 9/11.

3) He is as well in play to justify all levels of maneuvering toward the bio-chip process through the R.F.I.D.

Intentional sabotage of our nation for United Nations interests above our own.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
This thread ties in nicely with the one recently posted by Spartan King titled 'dictator wanted' puppet state.

Thank you.

Dictator Wanted : The Puppet State, No Experience Necessary, Sex, Drugs, & Rock & Roll...

Your thoughts were similar to mine and as well I see a messing of ideas.

new topics

top topics

join