It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone but themselves?

I ask because I can not remember a single time.

I'm Australian and we have sent troops to WW1,WW11,Vietnam,Iraq,Afghanistan and countless other local troublespots. All fights that really didn't affect Australia that much at the time but we fought for other countries freedom.

My question is simple..

Has Israel/Jews every done the same???

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I am not really familiar with Israel's policy in sending troops to troubled zones , but i don't think they have troops in either Iraq or Afghanistan.

However they are not a NATO member , and that's something on their defense ( but i feel the need again to specify that most pro israeli activists over here don't even knew they aren't a NATO member....and that says a lot about their reasons and beliefs )

But why would they send? They are the master of puppets and their biggest puppet is the US ( no offense to anyone) , they wouldn't even need other countries...

You make a good point , even small and financially bankrupt nations are sending their young people in war zones to die m while heir families are starving back home because this years budget gave an increase for the army

+35 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
how dare you point out this FACT!.. actually you sound racist. to even have a thought that doesn't exalt "GODS CHOSEN" is a sin.. those poor people require our servitude and worship, after all they are the poor "hofjuden". did you forget this?? massive sarcasm----please excuse as I could not find an example either.

furthermore, after 100 years since the "protocols of elders of zion" book came out, coincidentally things have progressed EXACTLY as written.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

Thanks mate..Its just a simple question...
The strong normally help the weak in a moral society...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

lol, OK but you said it all,

please excuse as I could not find an example either.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog

furthermore, after 100 years since the "protocols of elders of zion" book came out, coincidentally things have progressed EXACTLY as written.

Spot on , i keep hearing on how that document is the most debunked in history , bu rarely i hear how everything written there fits in our timelife
Where are the people like Henry Ford that admitted the same...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I seem to remember them fighting with us in the Gulf War that was so widely televised. If you call that "helping".

+12 more 
link   
Israel helped in the Haiti earthquake. I'm not a defender of Israel, but this thread is a loaded question with the intention of riling up more anti israeli posts

link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

I recall a saying from when I was young,

"God helps those that help themselves"

Maybe thats in their book...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

No its not...I'm anti nothing. It is a genuine question....

Every civilised country should help those in trouble..Its expected right?

And I would welcome any Israeli to correct me...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by virgom129]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

So , if we think it trough that must mean they are their own gods...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
After seeking verification of this, I'm finding that they "wanted" to help, but the U.S. wouldn't let them...funny since Iraq was firing missiles at Israel. I do remember watching the live coverage on television and seeing Isarael's military fighting back, but that must've been in a different reality or maybe it was just another glitch in the matrix. Seems to happen a lot with live news coverage. Maybe it's kind of like New Zealand not being in the right place?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by woodwardjnr

No its not...I'm anti nothing. It is a genuine question....

Every civilised country should help those in trouble..Its expected right?

And I would welcome any Israeli to correct me...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by virgom129]

Just calling it how I see it, just seems your making a thread to pull up Israel for not helping others.

link   
reply to post by virgom129

I agree totally and I've asked this myself. I know my country has done much to help others. And I am proud of that fact. Even though our people have their differences still. We are all Australian.

But these Israeli's that ask for help, expect help. Expect pity. Demand respect. What have they ever done to earn it?

And it certainly doesn't have to be troops. There are many other things one can do to help another. Aid for example.

link   
Reply to post by virgom129

no it's not expected. that's why the UN was formed.
have the tibetans helped anyone? cubans? and who has america helped besides haliburton and blackwater?
have you ever considered that NOT doing anything can be most helpful? secondly- who are you that your expectations of the world need to be met?
Israel is very far away- you should deal with what is right before you- YOU

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by serendipitynow

lol, that post lost me...
But if, "funny since Iraq was firing missiles at Israel"
that bit was true then it would be self defence, not helping anyone else.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Is that the same UN that Israel disagrees with everytime they say something against Israel...

BTW, my grandfather and father both fought in wars to help others.

Australians have helped many people other than Australians...

Can you stick to the topic please..

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
they do employ thousands of palastinians inside isreal, who didn't have jobs before, and they do have companies worldwide that employ people from the native population.
maybe if they were not attacked on a continual basis, with the threat of an all-out war they might be more interested. don't they participate in some U.N. work?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

"don't they participate in some U.N. work? "

I dont know, do they???

The rest of your posts is just good business making money for them..

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

So they employ some Goyim to carry out menial tasks.

How nice of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join