It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extraterrestrial Archons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I don't agree with the material world being evil, but I do believe in archons. Fallen angels stuck in the abyss. From another dimension they give humans bad thoughts and hate. Then they feed off the negative energy of the thought produced.

Imagine the Archons/Fallen angels are trying to get you negative. What I'm talking about are the fallen angels in the dimension of the abyss. (Not the humans who have given in, and become hosts for Archons. Feel sorry for them! Try and help them by explaining.) Imagine every bad thought as a Mr smith. Kick its ass so the archon is not feeding off you. KICK THEIR ASS! Imagine every Archon is a Mr. Smith and your Neo. Get your mental kungfoo up to date!

hehe
Peace.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Have any of you heard of the Archons? According to the Gnostic teachings, which were suppressed and destroyed by the Christians, our world is ruled by entities known as the Archons. The Gnostics also taught that the Earth is a conscious entity known as Sophia, that Jesus came to expose the God of the Old Testament and help liberate people from him, which is why he was crucified, and that knowledge is the key to enlightenment, not fear, guilt or ignorance as Christianity preaches. Check out these interviews about the Archons, and how they tie in with the Annunaki and Sumerian creation myths. This is very mind blowing new stuff. Jay Weidner's rule is "Whatever is suppressed the most, is usually what is closest to the truth."

join