It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Pyramids Hypothesis [also need help!]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
very interesting i wish i knew more arabic. but it appears they are saying that dinosaurs evolved smaller and humans did the same thing

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

Who gives a rat's *ss on what the pyramids were used for????
the people who built these are dead, a long time ago....
This proves the fact that these no not as meaningful as modern people would like to think.... You Know???

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

What i am saying is that what is the point of looking towards the ancient past??

Who cares what the "pyramids" were used for in the past???

All I know is, is that Pyramids, in the modern context, means nothing....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

he only used it as an example- he said it was a hoax.
good working sceptical:=)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
maybe the pyramids were bult on there sides,like this:

Then it was flipped over onto its base like this:

Makes so much sense!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

If you don't give a rat's ass about the pyramids , then why are you posting on a thread about pyramids ?

There happen to be those of us who are intrigued by them and the mystery that surrounds them .

If you don't want to talk about pyramids , feel free to leave this thread alone .

I'm sure you and your comments will be sorely missed .

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Actually the Pyramids are going to mean a lot more to our present day than you might think. You don't think that uncovering the truth to a way of life and technology that far exceeds our own? Anti-gravity control, self healing, consciousness expansion, faster than light travel? All these things you don't give a rat's ass about? The pyramids were most probably an energy generator that fueled the entire planet with clean limitless energy, looking at the BP oil spill, you don't think the time is right to complete our cycle go back to a level of technology with had a long time ago combined with the digital age with now have?

There is a countdown going on, have no doubt of that.....

Z

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Well I am interested because they say that the Pyramids were tombs built by the Egyptians, when they are clearly not built by Egyptians and they are also clearly not tombs, as no mummies were ever extracted..

There is an active cover up in this field and Zahi Hawass is known to actively cover up information that contradicts their official theory. There is only one reason for cover up, and that is that those involved in the cover up have something to gain from keeping the knowledge.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I have red the research of Mr mohammad sameer Atta I totaly beleive it for it has hudreds of proofs logical sciantifical and religious
1-in the pictures drawn by the pharoehs themself you can see the giants and small men appear in the same pictures
2- all the repaires done by the pharoahs were by mud and additional houses of mud is every were
3- hundreds giants graves can be seen by google earth next to the pyramids and it is not allowed to touch it
4- the castles and palaces of the pharoahs were built out of mudd
5- pharoehs are liers they claimed building the pyramids and the next pharoeh did claim it for hiself
6-some stones were brought from 650 kilometers distance ]
7- no construction tools were found except some cheep copper tools good for cutting tomattos
8-the houses of Aad people had windows 15 meters high
9- every one in the world heard about bigger people in size lived befors us
10- tens of stupif theories were made to solve the puzzel of building the pyramids
11- every one heard abouthe story of atlantic lost content
12 Quran points the peopl who built the pyramids very clearly in tens of verses
13 quran mentioned that the length of Aad people who built the pyramids were same like palmolives 15 meters high
14- the name of thepyramids is the same name which was called by Quran
15 in all the pictures drawn by the egyption you will not see even one decumenting the construction procedures
16- on the monkey statue it is written that the power of the arm of the ones who built the pyramids equels the power of one thousand men
and many many proofs
I hope I will have the time soon to translate the research
ziad Qasaymeh
ziaduni2yahoo.com

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
www.islamicdawa.org... you can see the pictures

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join