It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Pyramids Hypothesis [also need help!]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
My friend, who is Egyptian, texted me yesterday to tell me that his father had showed him something very interesting about the Giza Pyramids while he was visiting home. You see, I'm apparently the conspiracy go-to guy among my friends, haha. Anyway, after his home visit, he showed me what he was talking about, and it was pretty intriguing indeed.

I am posting it here because I believe this information may be of great interest to many in the ATS community.

Apparently, an Egyptian scholar by the name of Mohamed Samir Atta [not the same as the 9/11 terrorist guy] is promoting a theory that the Pyramids were built by a pre-Egyptian civilization that was comprised of giants [yes sounds ridiculous, but hear me out]. He wrote a book on this subject and also has an extremely long, in-depth power-point presentation, which can be accessed by the following link:

www.islamicdawa.org...

It's not related to the Islamic Dawa Party, I don't think. Either way, it is just a reproduction of his power-point presentation. As far as I can tell, this Mohamed Samir Atta guy is legitimate. It is quite long and full of interesting information and pictures. THERE IS A WHOLE LOT OF INFO!! And here is also where I need help: it is all in Arabic.

I know that there are quite a lot of people from all over the world with all sorts of talents on this site. So, if anyone can translate it, I would be very grateful. I believe other members would find the information beneficial too.

My Egyptian friend gave me a rough run-down of what it all says. I will try to explain some..

The basic theory as I understand it [I may be wrong as I am just remembering what my friend was telling me] is that there was an earlier advanced civilization comprised of giant humanoids, and that they are possibly the ones who built the pyramids. He claims that every so often, someone would find giant humanoid skeletons in Egypt as well as nearby areas. As soon as a find is reported, private organizations with ties to Israel are hired to "excavate" but what they really do is pay off the impoverished workers not to tell anyone about it and then they dispose of the fossils. There is a lot of evidence provided to back up these claims, and this seems to be just the beginning of the theory [maybe the first 1/4 of the slides]. The rest of it appears to involve astrology/astronomy, the USA [perhaps New World Order?, Illuminati Pyramid is also shown in this section], hieroglyphics, mummification, etc.. Israel appears to have something to do with it [the cover up]. He also claims Zahi Hawass is covering up a lot about Egyptian history, particularly regarding the pyramids.

This all sounds very ridiculous, but he apparently has tons of research to back up his claims, including ancient Egyptian historical documents.

Here is an example of a slide:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ee0b26e2ac79cf56.jpg[/atsimg]

I have heard/read of giant skeletons being found before but I also heard that it was a hoax. Please, any sort of info or comment that you would like to contribute would be very much appreciated!!

--edit--
It is confirmed that the pic in the one slide shown above is a hoax. However, please do not use it as a basis to disregard the whole presentation, as you will miss out on tons of information. Whether or not all the giant skeleton pics are hoaxes, there have been reports of finds of giant skeletons long before the existence of photographs, let alone photo manipulation..

[edit on 8-6-2010 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Well it sounds interesting enough, Of course those who do their research will find that the pyramids were indeed built thousands of years before their perfect alignments with celestial bodies, which IMHO has something to do with either stargates or indeed harnessing an incredible amount of energy for purposes that we cannot fathom because we do not have the intellect or knowledge to fully understand them. However, in time we will, that I have no doubt.

IMHO - I believe Giants existed, if not how on earth do we explain the transportation of enormous size rocks found all around the world, before anyone flames this comment please do you research in order not to make yourself look silly. There is a fantastic thread on this site that goes in to great detail about cap stones and supposedly gigantic rock formations built by hu-mans.

Perhaps if we (as a human collective) didn't have our heads so far up our arses and actually began to think that maybe we aren't the be all and end all of the universe we would start to unravel our real history, other than believing everything we are told by those who have hidden agendas.

FSF - Enthusiastic armchair egyptologist

S&F

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Just that Giant Skeleton Picture/slide gave it all away.

That giant skeleton is a photoshop modified image, made as part of a contest at worth1000.com

Giant Skeletons Fuel Web Hoax

There goes Mohd. Samir Atta's presentation, down the drain

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hi guys,

there is indeed a cover-up going on the pyramids. As to what is being covered up, and to what extend, i can only speculate..

OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA PROJECT CODES

www.youtube.com...

A very interesting movie that might give you a different perspective on thing,.. if you want to watch all 13 parts follow the link and watch it on youtube. Cheers!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by cyberjedi]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by cyberjedi]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Altough theres a lot of texture in the bible whivh talks about giants as an everyday event.

There´s nothing saying that giants didn´t exist.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

double post

[edit on 8/6/10 by zosomike]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Excellent hypothesis!
Something hit me that I'd never even thought about before after looking at the pictures in the link - is that why the doors were so big in the temples?
To let the Giants (who seem to have been the overlords) actually get in?

The part of the presentation that alludes to the juxtaposition of 'normal' height people and those not of 'normal' height is brilliant.
I'd never taken any notice of it before!

There's one picture that has a normal sized door AND a massive one with carvings of giants all over the front of the temple.
there are then alot of picures with the same juxtaposition in them.
Totally gave me another perspective - thanks for bringing it to our attention. Very interesting indeed!

Much love...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Interesting story - i wish i could help with the arabic but alas i cannot.

The theory in itself sounds interesting but i'm afraid the researcher has shot himself in the foot - and its a shame because all his had work will be for very little...

The slide you showed, with the picture of the giant skeleton, is unfortunately a known hoax. If you look closely you can even tell. The workers digging around the skeleton are CGI. If you google hard enough you'll find out more.

EDIT TO ADD: Found hoax link - here. Thats IF it REALLY is a hoax...

Now that that has been said, i think that the likelihood of giants once living on earth makes perfect sense, there are many places that appear to have once housed giants. There are even stories of giants being found in caves in Afghanistan during the recent wars...

A researcher named Steve Quayle has done some interesting work on giants.

As for the pyramids, it is my belief that they were built by the 6th density being (social memory complex), Ra. Ra appeared to Ahkenahton apparently. The intervention by Ra lead to the birth of monotheism in Egypt after Ra's message was misconstrued. Ra left the Egyptians after this time as it was realised that the original intention of the 'visit' was no longer feasible due to problems in message transmission.

According to this theory, the pyramids were designed intentionally to create mystery and awe. They have life-extension, regeneration and ritual/initiation purposes and are part of a former 'ring' of pyramids which circled the earth and kept energies 'balanced'.

Take or leave this info - it is what i know and believe

[edit on 8-6-2010 by srsen]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Next it will be claimed that, the pyramids belong to the jewish people. because they where built by jewish slaves.

Then some very wealthy Jewish buisnessmen come over from America and turn it into an amusement park.

local Egyptions unhappy with this randomly fire rockets into the park....

Rambled on there, what were we talking about?

oh yeah, doesnt help the guys claims much when he uses a proven Photoshopped image.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Thanks for the input, franspeakfree! I personally am not sure what to think about the giants. Giants are referenced in many ancient texts including the bible, and many ancient religious texts refer to an event in which the "gods" interbred with humans.

I found this theory to be very interesting in that giants seem to be the most simplistic explanation for the moving of such immense stones, and I had never made that connection before.

Another thing that comes to mind is the homo floresiensis, AKA the hobbit man, which is a race of people who lived on the island of Flores, Indonesia possibly as recently as 12,000 years ago. They are nicknamed "hobbits" due to their miniature size [about 1 meter tall].
en.wikipedia.org...

If "hobbits" existed, why not "giants"?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Cant you guys see the light????

Sheesh!

The giant Skeleton pic is a Hoax, originally a competition entry at worth1000.com by a user called ironkite.

If Samir Atta is using such hoax images to establish his idea, what worth does it have?

and you guys are going aaah oooh giant ...i told you so etc etc

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The photo is a hoax as far as I know, but giant skeletal remains are found all the time and there does seem to be an active cover up. You're going to catch alot of unfair grief over the use of that photo and unfortunately folks won't read a thing you wrote because of it. But don't let them beat you down. Do a google search for "Forbidden Archaeology" and prepare to be amazed at how much of this stuff gets repressed.
There's an interesting story locally here in Western North Carolina about a giant called Judacullah that the Cherokee did battle with, and I think in West Virgina or Virgina there was a cache of these remains found circa 1970's, a friend of mine who is a well known paranormal researcher did an investigation there and talked to the widow of the guy who discovered them. Same ole story though, as soon as anybody with any weight found out, the site was taken over and the story vanished.
I hate that you picked that photo for your thread though, as I said, nobody bothers to do any research any more if they can look at a picture.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
would be nice to read the whole presentation !

i cant read arabic

but from what I can gather towards the end it is stating American brutality and domination

islamic propaganda ?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Ok that's why I put up that particular slide, because I was pretty sure that I had heard that giant skeleton pictures were hoaxes. However, I don't think that we should just completely disregard his entire presentation as there are indeed a lot of interesting things being presented. Surely his hypothesis is still very interesting, and there are a lot of other evidence that appear to point to giants [such as hieroglyphics among other things].

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

No worries, mate!
I live/work in UAE - in the middle east. golt many arab colleagues & friends. let me try to get this stuff translated.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Star and Flag just for brining up the idea that the official story of jewish slaves, rolling 100 ton stones.... cut with copper tools... on wooden beams .... with vine ropes..... through sand.... with over a million of theses block to be perfectly placed where not even a razor blade can be put between them after 5000 years, and the apex of the pyramid being just a 1/4 of an inch off it's base after 5000 years of earthquakes, into question.

The theory that an advanced civilization placed these pyramids with advanced technology seems WAY more plausible. Were they ETs? I would put my money on it compared to what we have been told.

Z

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

If you do get it translated, please let me know! Also I'll see if my friend will translate some of the slides as well if we have time, and I'll put it up here.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I used to do alot of research into this particular subject, but I don't have my research material on hand, suffice it to say though, that there is overwhelming evidence that just doesn't make the six o'clock news. Archaeology, like any other science, is dominated by two concepts, Grants and Dogma, one nessecitates the other so you won't hear about any of this stuff unless it has the ole 'out of africa' tint to it, unfortunately.

Here's a few links you guys may find of interest... Make sure you have your pop-up blocker up and running for some of these, ads abound on a few of them. Some of these site are pretty amazing, some of them are a little fringe-ish for my tastes, but the information is out there and it's a fascinating subject.

www.bearfabrique.org...
www.stevequayle.com...
www.stevequayle.com...
www.bibleufo.com...
www.bibleufo.com...
xfacts.com...
www.mt.net...
www.stevequayle.com...
www.paranormality.com...
www.xpeditionsmagazine.com...
www.watsonsupply.com...
www.stevequayle.com...
www.stevequayle.com...
www.omniology.com...
www.rense.com...
www.sacred-texts.com...
www.ufoinfo.com...
www.stangrist.com...
www.biblebelievers.org.au...
www.bibleufo.com...
alla-belokon.narod.ru...
www.stargods.org...
www.burlingtonnews.net...
www.mysteriousworld.com...
www.bibleufo.com...
www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
yes, I don't think the Egyptians actually built them.

sorry guys

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Sure. This theory's been around for years. It's also said that the Pyramid was built from the top to bottom. Downwards. Huh? But yes, that's been claimed as well.

I think everything was large(r) once upon a time. Just look at the dinosaur verses the cute lil Geico lizard.

So giant humans isn't too far fetched.

But once history (his-story) gets understood, ironed out and accepted then....science (evolution) and religion (creatism) will then have to rewrite THEIR stories. Oh the pain of it all..................

top topics

<<   2 >>

join