It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Touches Breast = LIFE IN PRISON

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A fully informed Jury would have overturned the law.

This Judge is supposed to tell the Jury that they are to judge not only the accused, but the law as well.

www.fija.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Obvious

So because you find the woman unattractive you think she deserves the full extent of the law? That is as bad as her getting life sentence for kissing a boy. Just blatant ignorance.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
I bet you would be one of those people sitting on your high horse and asking why this women was released from prison when she is an obvious danger.

LOL, I happen to think there are far too many people in jail.

You presume to think what I would think?
You sir/madame sound like the knee jerk reason we find our 'advanced selves' in this mess

Here is a good idea, instead of protecting these idiots..... Leave them to the world - she did not want to be on the sexual offenders register. Why? Seriously why? Why the life sentence? What's going on? Why are us uninformed people getting a hard on for this story? Why?

Jail is not for the people in jail, the powers that be essentially say screw them, them's just more people. We's got all those other people and the important ones too. Screw them's.

It's just fine to put a dumb fat cow in jail for life, just fine - even better shoot her square in the back or her head.

No that would not be right, it would serve a minus political and moral purpose... Better she be devoid the life that could have been and better she be inside walls. Simples.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Awesome

Im glad we came to understand each other
I therefore fully accept the star given to me

The sentence is also in my mind too severe but again not as severe that 90% of the masses have been demanding up until now.I have never seen so much defense and excuses in a molested child case as in this case/thread totaly going against the grain of previous emotional responses.

As for that boy its hard to tell how it has impacted him.But i can imagine having a old drunk woman making him do things and quite forcefully advancing on him could leave him quite shocked,unless he and her had some history of mutual flirtation.

(Remember ,in america it is very common that kids are tought about "Good touch, Bad touch" ,something that in my mind is totaly wrong to teach a child as it gets taken out of context and not in the childs advantage imo)

I know i would be quite shocked by a woman in such a state suddenly doing what she did to me at that age regardless of the fact that i myself already had french kissed with girls before reaching 13.Taking into acount the events that followed all the way into court i am sure the boy even started blaming himself at some point.Wich is a typical consequence in sexual abuse cases and quite destructive.

It has been reported that he is in counceling,to what extend i do not now tho.

Altough i myself ,like you tend to believe that the emotional damage is mostly forced by family ,the media and the public.this case seems to be the execption to the rule when it comes to the public opinion.

Im just saying that asuming kids are alright with it is a bit dangerous imo.

Peace V

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Rafe_]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

I bet you would be one of those people sitting on your high horse and asking why this women was released from prison when she is an obvious danger.

*snip*

Here is a good idea, instead of protecting these idiots..... Leave them to the world - she did not want to be on the sexual offenders register. Why? Seriously why? Why the life sentence? What's going on? Why are us uninformed people getting a hard on for this story? Why?

Jail is not for the people in jail, the powers that be essentially say screw them, them's just more people. We's got all those other people and the important ones too. Screw them's.

*snip*

A point of view i can fully agree with.

(Snipped soley for the purpose of shortening the quote)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You presume to think what I would think?
You sir/madame sound like the knee jerk reason we find our 'advanced selves' in this mess

I don't presume to know what you think, there is simply a common pattern. When people are given high sentences people dislike it, when these same people are given reduced sentences and then go on to commit more crime the exact same people cry fowl and ask why she was released.

You're a fool if you think my reaction is knee jerk, it's a very well considered reaction and unless you have read the psychological research on paedophiles as i have, limited as it is then you simply don't understand the issue.

These people reoffend, always.

I'm confused here. Are you saying leave her to the world so that the people can exact violent revenge? If so then this is the most knee jerk reaction possible. Why are you saying we're all uninformed? I have read every paper i can on various violent and sexual criminals so don't lump us all in your basket please.

It's just fine to put a dumb fat cow in jail for life, just fine - even better shoot her square in the back or her head.

No that would not be right, it would serve a minus political and moral purpose... Better she be devoid the life that could have been and better she be inside walls. Simples.

Now i'm even more confused, are you being sarcastic when you say shoot her or are you being serious? Are you saying she shouldn't be in jail or she should?

Please answer these questions just to be a little clearer and then i'll respond in full, as i don't want to put words in your mouth.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is just stupid. Americans need to lighten up on the sexuality/body issue for one i mean come on its a breast its main purpose is to feed a new born baby. plus hers are pretty big as she is a heavy set woman so it would be easy to accidently touch them. not saying that she didnt have him do it but if she did so what its just a breast. Now if she had him stick his hands in her panties thats a different story but damn its just a breast. Americans are such prudes these days well they always have been lol. I'm an American born and raised and i really dont see the big deal over the kid touching the breast. Kissing maby and askin him to have sex yea thats kinda wrong but nothing actually took place. so I dont really see a crime having been comitted. Just sayin

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitsuskitzo

Read the story she didn't just get him to grab a breast, she tried to get him to have sex. That is a very serious crime. Should we wait until she completes the act and possibly does psychological damage to the child?

If this had been a man tryign to coerce a child into sex would you be so forgiving? Men are regularly arrested for trying to groom minors online, this woman managed to actually touch the child so why shouldn't sentencing be tough?

Lets be clear about this kind of criminal.

A paedophile is predatory by nature (yes yes the boy was 13, technically she's not a paedophile but it's hardly a stretch, we're still talking about a child being abused). Paedophiles cannot be cured, they have a massively high reoffending rate and their compulsion often gets worse once they are successful.

So we have a criminal that will continue to hurt others if allowed in public. Is the prudent thing to allow such a person to roam free or to keep them away from the public? Would we allow a serial killer to roam free, knowing they would kill again?

I know people will say this isn't comparable, but lives are easily destroyed by sexual abuse. People who suffer at the hands of paedophiles often have higher suicide rates, higher usage of hard drugs, higher rates of alcohol abuse and a slew of other problems. She can be kept for life in a prison or a mental institution, i don't much care which of the two.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo
Kissing maby and askin him to have sex yea thats kinda wrong but nothing actually took place. so I dont really see a crime having been comitted. Just sayin

Why is it "kindah" wrong to make a 13 year old, be it a boy or a girl touch your breasts and ask for sex ?

And if someone was preparing a bank heist or a terorrist working to realise a bombing getting caught in the pre-planning and preperations ,where they not already commiting a crime considering the intent and actions taken in extend of that intent?

This case here is even more clear on the situation since the perp was in the procces of acting on her intent.So yeah there obviously was a crime.

It just got a more severe punishement then usuall wich will more then likely be overuled in a supremecourt.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
She is in the right place.
But shes serving the wrong time.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

The title is misleading after reading the article.

It should be:
Boy FORCED To Touch Breast = LIFE IN PRISON.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Too bad she isn't over in Iraq where she can do 'good' things,

like mass murder & rape civilians & then use a 'drop' weapon to cover up the atrocities calling them 'insurgents' in THEIR country & then strut around in a uniform expecting everyone to fawn over her.

Yeah, our priorities are so together in these 'moral' United States, eh?

It isn't like you people are full of moralistic BS or anything.

She didn't squander a Trillion dollars on hookers, strippers, homosexual orgies & double billing the taxpayers & creating terrorists,

so maybe that is her REAL crime, eh?

[edit on 11-6-2010 by slank]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Sorry to offend everyone, but that's f$%&ing ridiculous.
Say what you will, absolutely ridiculous. What a terrible decision and penalty this is.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
Sorry to offend everyone, but that's f$%&ing ridiculous.
Say what you will, absolutely ridiculous. What a terrible decision and penalty this is.

Yeah you know you're right, that poor poor paedophile. I've changed my mind, we should release all the paedophiles, i mean some of them get massive sentences and all they have done is have sex or attempt to have sex with children, completely destroying their lives and trust in others.

Yeah that's right, let the paedophiles free!

This thread is a complete joke. I have seen so many threads where a man has been found guilty of paedophilia and people call for his death, for him to be strung up by the testicles, saying the sentence wasn't long enough. Finally a decent sentence is handed down and people think it's to much, and lets face it the reason for this is because it's a female paedophile.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I will ask again.

If this had been a man forcing a boy or girl to touch his penis, would everyone be just as okay with that?

Does no one get that she forced the boy into doing this stuff. Yeah I jokingly want to know where these women were when I was a kid but come on, she is a criminal.

Raist

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I have asked this same question as you imaginary and raist.

At least 3 times already

No anwser

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Let me get this straight:

1) An adult female sexually assaults an under-age male and before sentencing we should consider how much the experience actually harmed the male first. If the male enjoyed the experience, then no harm was done.

2) An adult male sexually assaults an under-age female and we should ignore whether she was negatively impacted by the experience or not. He has committed a crime and should be punished.

That seems to be the mindset of some people here on ATS. So, why are the above two situations treated differently? Oh, under-age males are horny and looking for sex, so that excuses the actions of the adult? Unsurprisingly, that excuse does not work for men, so why should it work for women? Equality anyone?

[edit on 11/6/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Please answer these questions just to be a little clearer and then i'll respond in full, as i don't want to put words in your mouth.

hehe, errrm to yes to respond I will simply say yes, I think - how did you take it?

My point of view is that this life sentence is wrong on the information I have, life is literally taking away a natural life - if she is cool with that then bless her and let her live at the tax payers expense. - If you put me in jail for life you'd better have a good reason or be happy to die in the shoes you put on this morning.

edit spelling

[edit on 11/6/2010 by Now_Then]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Ok so you think a paedophile should be allowed to roam the streets, even though paedophiles have one of the highest reoffending rates of all criminals. So you are willing to take responsibility if this woman abuses another child if she is released? That is what you will have to shoulder, the knowledge you supported her release and she went on to abuse another child.

The alternative to imprisonment is to release her and allow peopel to take violent retribution, to me this would be wrong because the application of law is what raises us to a higher level of society. To lash out with violence is easy and a throwback to our past.

Also one day they may be able to treat paedophiles so the death penalty would be an awful idea for this crime.

Basically i just don't get your viewpoint. I have asked the same question a number of times and yet no one seems to want to answer.

Would you be saying the same thing if a man had tried to coerce this young child into sex?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Correction I read the whole story and I know how the media can twist words around to get the public on the governments side. For instance "she forced him to touch her breast" Now i remember being 13 years old if a woman offered for me to touch her breast there would be no forcing me involved I would have done it no questions asked or hesitation. Then it says "she "asked" him to have sex with her" she didnt force him like she forced him to touch her breast so that there in the wording is a problem for me. why would she force him to touch her breast but only ask him to have sex. In fact I would bet that it was actually the other way around and the kid asked to touch her breast and have sex with her and his mom came in at the right time when she let him touch her breast and then went on to make accusations with out questioning anything. thats how stories get twisted and one-sided.

was she wrong for letting him do that? yes. should she get life in jail? hell no. maby a couple years.
would I feel different if it was a man and a 13 year old girl? no. although men have a tendency to be more abusive and forceful than a woman.

Wich brings me to another issue i have. people throw around these terms such as abuse, hurt, and sexualy assault to name a few. 1. In order for it to be abuse the person in question has to be tottaly unwilling to submit. 2. Most pedos dont actually hurt their victims as they look at their victims as a companion and actually really love them as you would love your husband or wife. 3. In order for it to be sexual assult it has to be physically forcing the victim to undergo sexual acts by means of hitting, punching, kicking, pushing, tying down and subduing. thats what assault means at the essence. sexual assult is the same thing only with the intent to sexually abuse the victim. What is reality is you dont hear about the ones where the victim was treated rather nicely as you would treat your husband/wife. what you do hear about is the ones that beat rape and drag out to the woods and find their dead bodies later, You always hear and see and read about those on the news and newspapers. I wonder why that is? HMMM

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Mitsuskitzo]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join