It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Touches Breast = LIFE IN PRISON

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

No, 13 years old is a little kid. I know many of you might be teenagers and think that 13 is super old and mature but it's not and you will realize that when you do get older and have children of your own.

Most posters wishing something like this had happen to them are saying that because it did not happen to them. I work in hospitals with children and the saddest cases are the children who have been sexually abused. And contrary to some strange belief, little boys don't love it when it happens to them. If anything, boys have to live in the bizarre world were ignorant minds (like many you posters) believe that being molested is a positive experience. Meanwhile these kids are living in very dark places because criminals decided to play out their own sick desires on innocent kids.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by zerotime]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

Indeed ,for some reason people tend to believe that boys dont suffer sexual abuse from woman but then on the other hand they firmly believe they suffer when it has been with a adult male.

The asumptions seem to be:

If its hetero sexual it must have vbeen consensual and the boy is always ok with it

If its homosexual: The boy is scarred for life

Its almost as if men are being demonized in these cases.

In some cases its consensual and i think there are overeactions by a lot of people in these case but that only seems to be true when it concerns a young female.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Rafe_]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I don't have the words for this ... I'm trying, but they are just not coming to me. The only thing I can keep thinking is 'What the frack...'

There was no penetration. No 'child molestation'. There ARE mitigating circumstances to this case which should be considered. A 5-10 year sentence is more than enough. Even the Prosecutor sounded against a life sentence.

This law is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Period.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
this is just all round messed up, what a weirdo.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

I waited on Debrah and her brother a couple years ago.. Her eyes are like ICE, it's crazy.. Very nice, very very nice.

They tipped well also.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Anjaba]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here is a story for comparison.

2 men with a long predatory history of abusing young boys killed the woman they lived with after she discovered they were abusing her little boy - they had wormed their way into her life with lies and promises specifically so they could abuse this boy.

She apparently found out, and 13 years ago they strangled her to death and presumably dumped her body at sea.

They both have just been sentenced to life (which is 30 years in the UK) - link

So how the hell can that compare to a 13 year old boy touching a woman's breast? I remember touching girls breasts at 13!! - Quite a few of them were over 16 (the age of legal consent here)...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Honestly, psychological treatment would be far more beneficial. She obviously has not grown up herself. Prison, no matter the sentence, will defeat her rather than "correct" her. Only violence(yes, that includes rape) deserves prison where such crimes can be contained.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
People, really society, that is to say the collective FACADE,

are weird & hyperballistic when it comes to sex.

We are clearly a dumb, not intelligent monkey species. Zero intellects.

Case Closed.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by celticniall

I could not agree more. You said it perfectly.

No matter the sex they should be removed from prison.

This is no different than if a man had touched (no penetration) a young girl or had her touch his genitals. No difference what so ever aside from the sex of the offender and the victim.

Having said that a part of me wonders why women were not like this when I was that age. At the same time, I see how it is also strange and would place me in an uncomfortable position.

Raist

[edit on 6/10/10 by Raist]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

You bring up a very good point. As I said in my first post this is no different from a male forcing a female to touch his penis.

I also mentioned that a part of me (the sex loving male part) wonders where women like this were when I was his age. But at the same time I understand that it is strange and that it could also make me feel uncomfortable.

I do not think that being molested is a good thing at all but I do also have a side of me that loves sex, perhaps a bit too much as I think about it often. I remember my thinking of sex at that age, I also know what it is like to have advances placed on me that are unwanted and made me feel uncomfortable.

Raist

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Here is a story for comparison.

2 men with a long predatory history of abusing young boys killed the woman they lived with after she discovered they were abusing her little boy - they had wormed their way into her life with lies and promises specifically so they could abuse this boy.

She apparently found out, and 13 years ago they strangled her to death and presumably dumped her body at sea.

They both have just been sentenced to life (which is 30 years in the UK) - link

So how the hell can that compare to a 13 year old boy touching a woman's breast? I remember touching girls breasts at 13!! - Quite a few of them were over 16 (the age of legal consent here)...

It doesnt, The part about the boy touching the breast was secondary and he did not touch her breast out of free will he was forced.Next to that she solicited the boy for sex.

Not to sound rude but you might want to read the actual thread before responding.

I agree that a life sentence is a bit much but the double standards that are clear in the publics reaction just because this is a woman are baffling.

torture before death would have been demanded by the public if it was a man but in this case people are standing up for this woman.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

I think the double standard comes from the fact that no matter the sex of who is doing the thinking and no matter how far society has come over the years, many still see the woman as less dangerous than men. That same society still see the woman as a more delicate and pure creature than a man that is an evil sex driven beast.

The double standard comes from people not giving the mind of a woman an equal base that they should have. It might be that there have been fewer females than males who have committed the most violent of crimes. Either that or maybe man has looked to women for committing the crimes less often than man allowing the woman to escape.

Raist

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

all little boys think about that he got to touch her breast and have sex what else can he want a roller coaster ride with it? but life sentence is to hard

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
Not to sound rude but you might want to read the actual thread before responding.

Not to call you a jerk but I'm simply comparing and contrasting the life sentences.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

What if he were gay? Not all little boys think about touching female breasts.

If he were gay you could compare his being forced to touch a breast to a heterosexual boy being forced to touch a penis.

Raist

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

Not to call you a jerk but I'm simply comparing and contrasting the life sentences.

wow ! :*)

I actually meant it when i said that it wasnt intended to be rude just to take the edge of of it.

Relax, i come in peace

If you compare the sentences you should do precicely that.The thing is you compared the case you presented to "a boy touching a womans breast".Wich is absolutly wrong as i pointed out you see.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is a perfect example of gross misjustice!! I was a victim of a brutal rape and hostage by a stranger in the state of Virgina. My story has been posted so that is not the point.

The perpetrator sentence? 1-20 years! 100,000$ fine or both. parole after 5!!

Are you telling me because a 13 year old boy touched this woman's breast and was sexual inappropriate, and no other touching to place, that she is a pedophile?

That she is such a predator she deserves Life in prison? Excuse me for being callus, but what life lasting harm did this child encounter? Is he scarred forever?

I feel certain that once this gets to the Supreme Court and she has some type of decent representation her case will be overturned.

Do I think what she did was wrong? Yes, definitely! she needs a decent psych eval. be sentenced to ongoing counseling, receive medical help immediately, and parole. She is not a hardened criminal, she is in dire need of help!

Someone should take her case pro-bono! why was she shackled? is that standard?

Before someone says I don't care about the rights of a child. I have a 13 year old boy!! I would have handled this completely different!

Let the flames begin!!

Pax

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
This is a perfect example of gross misjustice!! I was a victim of a brutal rape and hostage by a stranger in the state of Virgina. My story has been posted so that is not the point.

The perpetrator sentence? 1-20 years! 100,000$ fine or both. parole after 5!!

Are you telling me because a 13 year old boy touched this woman's breast and was sexual inappropriate, and no other touching to place, that she is a pedophile?

The woman made him touch her and solicited him for intercourse.Yes she is a pedophile.

That she is such a predator she deserves Life in prison?

The sentence is too high but then again isnt that what people have been calling for all this time concerning sexual abuse cases concerning children?

I have seen death and torture being called for here on ATS and just about everywhere else in cases that where less severe then this.

Excuse me for being callus, but what life lasting harm did this child encounter? Is he scarred forever?

In this case the perp did not get the chance to do more then force his hand on her and solicit the boy for sex but she was forcefull and abusing her natural authority as a adult.

Also ,what about her next potential victim.Isnt it commonly accepted that pedophiles never rid themselves of the desire ?

She has proven to act on them once already.

I feel certain that once this gets to the Supreme Court and she has some type of decent representation her case will be overturned.

I agree but she still deserves time AND registration on the sex offenders list wich she currently is not.

she needs a decent psych eval. be sentenced to ongoing counseling, receive medical help immediately, and parole. She is not a hardened criminal, she is in dire need of help!

Right

That poor poor woman.

Someone should take her case pro-bono! why was she shackled? is that standard?

advocating laywers to defend a convicted child molester pro-bono.That is quite new

Before someone says I don't care about the rights of a child. I have a 13 year old boy!! I would have handled this completely different!

you mean personaly ?

How would you have handled it if a adult man had made your little daughter to touch his penis and ask her to have sex with him if i may ask ?

Once again i dont agree with the severity of the sentence but with the obvious double standard.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

The 2nd star is from me

Seriously though on the facts I have from reading this thread and the court room clip this is a seriously over the top sentence....

Life? Jeese, I wonder what this is going to do to the kid? - He will get pulled over for speeding and cause a pile up trying to out chase the law now I bet.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Rafe_

The 2nd star is from me

Seriously though on the facts I have from reading this thread and the court room clip this is a seriously over the top sentence....

Life? Jeese, I wonder what this is going to do to the kid? - He will get pulled over for speeding and cause a pile up trying to out chase the law now I bet.

Paedophiles always reoffend, they just get more careful when they are caught. The only way to keep children safe from such people is to lock up those who act upon their urges. If someone ever finds a way of fixing their attraction to children then great, give them the treatment and release them but until that day they should be kept separate from society.

Would your opinion change if she had forced the child to have sex with her? She did try and get him to do that. This suggests that if released and if she can gain access to a child then she will attempt the same behavior. Would you have the same opinion if a man had forced the boy to touch his penis? I should point out that men who groom young girls online for sex are given some pretty nasty sentences even if they never get near the child.If an adult attempts to coerce or manipulate a child to have sex with them then that adult needs to be put away for good.

You think the sentence was to harsh? I wonder what you would say if she only got a couple of years, was released and then abused another child. I bet you would be one of those people sitting on your high horse and asking why this women was released from prison when she is an obvious danger.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join