It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Touches Breast = LIFE IN PRISON

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
From what I have gathered some states it is 18 and in some it is 16. In the UK it is 16 but on the continent of Eurpope in some countries it can be as low as 14, however, this is between same age partners.....

In Germany it's 14, though the laws are weird. For example if a 14 year old boy has 13 year old girlfriend he has commited a crime, they don't need to have sex, they just need to be together and for example, if somebody see them kissind each other, it's a crime that 14 year old boy comitted. Even if they're both in love with each other.

Problem is that this is a really complicated subject. Personally i say as long as nobody gets raped and both partner's agree to have sex it is ok, after a certain age. Let's say 14. If a 14 year old Boy for example likes to have Sex with a 20 year old girl, personally, i don't see anything wrong with it. The Boy is (in thise day and age) old enough to know what Sex is and to make that decision. I mean, look at human history, there was a time when kids age 12-14 got married, had already kids or sometimes even ruled a country at the age (Tutankhamun is a prime example, he was even younger than that)
Before anyone gets wrong what i just wrote: I despise pedophiles and personally i would never have sex with anyone in such a age range, my girlfriend is just 5 months younger than me and we're together for 6 years

I just say that maybe we should start to think and accept that Sex is something natural, it's not bad, it's nothing evil but a beautiful thing and therefore i don't understand why everyone goes crazy because teens have Sex and love each other.
Like i said before there are some dark sides to it, but if both sides know what they do and want to do it, i don't see anything wrong with it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Hi Shadowangel,

Thanks for your post.

Currently I live in Berlin and have also lived in the Netherlands (and London) so understand (slightly) how complex the laws governing this topic are. I also happen to work with lawyers in all countries.....

As you said (and not only historically) but even to-day, some countries have the age set lower.

I posted earlier about 11 and 12 years old falling pregnant in the UK and continent and this is a fact. What is worrying is the lack of legislagtion to protect (the girls) from this.

On post - really believe the woman should be punished but certainly not with a life sentence even with remisssion?

Peace!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by The Wave]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by The Wave]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

As the first reply to this thread stated, if this had been a man forcing himself upon a child then people would be wanting him dead and life in prison would be seen as a weak sentence.

She's a paedophile that attacked a child, once they cross the line between imagination and action that's it as far as i'm concerned. If they do it once they will do it again, she just happened to get caught. I don't see what was not proportional about the sentence, she abused a child so quite simply, i hope she rots in prison until her teeth fall out and her heart stops.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

Just out of curiosity, what do you think the age of consent should be for sex?

Honesty counts.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

Hi,

I'll bite.

Physically it could be 13/14 for both a boy and girl.

Emotionally and sociologically, however, this is unreal beacause of the requirements to complete eductation and to ...well...basically mature.

Unfortunately many kids in the UK and possibly on the continent are starting as I've said, at 11 or 12 - this is unreal as they haven't matured and society puts such a burden on them - unless of course like in the Uk society then supports them.....

Bottom line is 16 as per the Uk. Australia and some US States.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Originally posted by mf_luder

I could just as easily say that those who want to see her exonerated or let off easy are child molesters rallying to save one of their own.

And the boy was 13 - not 16. Regardless of whether or not the min. age in some states is 16, fact is - he was still 3 years under that.

So let's dispense with the insults, mmkay?

Your position is its ok for a women to have sex with a 16 year old boy (which is the law) but she should get life in prison for asking for sex with a 13 year old boy.

I say that is an Evil position that is not consistent with any rational arguments. Life in prison should be reserved for real crimes.

Her conduct may be socially inappropriate but it does not amount to a crime requiring imprisonment.

Actually - your position was that the legal age was 16 in some states and should be so in all. I was pointing out that fact back to you. So how was your position my position?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Just nuts.

This country has lost it. Everyone in it in one from or another has lost it I swear.

Why do we put up with mandatory minimums?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

You nailed it (no pun intended).

Nature dictates when people are ready for sex, through the process known as puberty.

The idea that one isnt ready for sex, but is ready to drive a multi thousand pound piece of metal at high speeds is a smack in the face of common sense.

If humans went through puberty at 16 or 18, there would be a point to be made.

Instead, when going through puberty, we drug people, and in some cases ruin someones life for having sex with someone a year or two younger than they were.

More insanity from the puritanical sect.

This woman should be punished, but seriously, how much demonstrable harm came to a 13 year old boy after touching a boob, some kissing, and being asked for sex?

Is it worth a lifetime prison sentence and a slim hope of being out on parole in 10 years?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If she had murdered the 13 year old she would've gotten a lessor sentence.

This is wrong.

What she did was wrong too, but wasting our tax money to keep her in prison for life for letting/making a 13 yr old touch her boob is far worse. Most states it cost 20-40+k PER YEAR to house one inmate.

Also, what 13 year old boy is traumatized for touching a boobie? Even if the lady is/was a hag, christ in a cupcake-- you'll touch more breasts just riding a packed subway around NYC.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by SlasherOfVeils]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Boohoo. Cry for the criminals. Here's an idea....Don't want to go to jail for life? Then don't try to have sex with little kids. Easy enough right?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

13 is hardly a "little kid".

I know fact flies in the face of emotion, but try to stick to the facts.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think it should be said that when I was growing up, plenty of teenagers were willingly having sex with adults, and mainly it was girls having sex with men, and most of them grew up to be well adjusted people. Only in the last couple of decades has hysteria taken over, and common sense thrown out like the baby with the bathwater.

When the sex is consensual, where the teenager was quite willing, and the adult isn't in a position of authority, like a teacher, or boss, or family member, then I don' think is should be a crime above the age of sixteen, and a minor crime if above the age of 13.

However, there should be special considerations towards adults who are found to target people under the age of sixteen for sexual relationships. A second offense should be treated much more harshly, and even more harshly for a third offense.

Adults in positions of authority and those found to be sexually predatory towards teenagers should be given stiff penalties, and even stiffer depending on the nature of the sexual relation and possible coercion.

Those who physically force themselves on children should be treated like murderers in my opinion, and sex with children under the age of 12 should also be treated harshly. I also think physically violent rape should be treated like murder as well.

One has to wonder how much this woman forced herself on the young boy before giving up. I could understand needing therapy after being held down by her in attempted seduction.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

I could just as easily say that those who want to see her exonerated or let off easy are child molesters rallying to save one of their own.

And the boy was 13 - not 16. Regardless of whether or not the min. age in some states is 16, fact is - he was still 3 years under that.

So let's dispense with the insults, mmkay?

Your position is its ok for a women to have sex with a 16 year old boy (which is the law) but she should get life in prison for asking for sex with a 13 year old boy.

I say that is an Evil position that is not consistent with any rational arguments. Life in prison should be reserved for real crimes.

Her conduct may be socially inappropriate but it does not amount to a crime requiring imprisonment.

Actually - your position was that the legal age was 16 in some states and should be so in all. I was pointing out that fact back to you. So how was your position my position?

Your position is that the term Evil MOnsters is not proper for those who
want life in prison for minor offenses. Your argument is that those who
want her let off could be called Evil MOnsters.

This might be NLP,neuro linguistic programming.

It is a clever way to equate those who want someone tortured with those
who dont want someone tortured. So you are saying that my position that she not be imprisoned is just as evil as someone saying she should get life.

It is clever semantics with no basis in reality. Life for a sexual proposition is insane by any rational standards.

This thread does illustrate the difference in thinking between Altruists (democrats) and Predators (republicans). Republicans want to be in control and if someone merely touches them ,or their child, they must die. Democrats do not have this fear of being touched so they do not see this as a control issue.

Also this thread illustrates that their is not much difference between a Republican and a Muslim,OBL or GB.

And it illustrates the State using T to achieve its ends by T the population
into submission.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I didnt watch the video cause my internet is freakin slow today...

But... did the 13 year old boy get traumatized or scarred for life for touching the woman's breast? Was he the one who complained?

When I was a 13 year old kid I could only wish for such situation...

WHAT KIND OF MEN ARE WE RAISING? What is he anyway? a little 13 year old fag or something? That would explain at least...

I just cant imagine a "mommy that woman made me touch her boob... YEEEEWWWW" scenario... unless the kid is gay or something.

As for the sentence... well... its the US, Land of the Loons, home of the nuts... what else can be said?

Poor woman tho... that sentence is way too harsh.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Seems a little extreme. I know when I was 13 if a woman wanted to have sex with me you wouldn't have been hearing any complaints from me.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Raverous]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raverous
Seems a little extreme. I know when I was 13 if a woman wanted to have sex with me you wouldn't have been hearing any complaints from me.

Exactly my point!

Second line.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This is the result of the inability of people to find forgiveness in their heart.

Make no mistake, if this was a man who had touched a 13 year old girl none of you would have any problem with a life sentence and most would be shouting death.
It does not matter what gender the offender is, nor the victim's.

Forgiveness is for all. The process of healing is begun with forgiveness. The act of pardoning the unpardonable uplifts one's own soul, the reward for such a selfless act is peace. Healing begins when the soul is at peace. One does not forgive wrong for the sake of the wrongdoer, but for one's own sake.

The legislative branch of Nevada wanting to appear tough on crime has gone way over the edge, the concept of punishment and rehabilitation is lost. It profits only the prison system for this sister to be held at the expense of the people for life, or even 10 years. The victim will find no rest, the perpetrator will find no rest, the people of Nevada will surely find no rest, for it is their labor which will pay the bill from the prison.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
First of all there are 13 years olds and there are 13 year olds.

In both sexes and societies development is different. One needs to see photos of these people to even get an idea of for instance the development of this so called child.

For my point of view as a man on average I would say that he was probably getting valuable life lessons from this woman. However that depends on how ugly she is. That why I say we need photos.

I know I certainly needed lessons like this at that age.

Do not get me wrong I hate pedophiles but the age limit is difficult to put into law because we are not all average.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It makes me think how sick this Criminal Justice system is. For example a 300lb woman gets probation for sitting on and killing her boyfriend on purpose.

[edit on 6/9/2010 by MustNotSpeak]

[edit on 6/9/2010 by MustNotSpeak]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This story is probably huge in the Nevada news. One thing is for certain, it will all by itself be responsible for preventing many sexual assaults of a minor. Some of the sickos who have been thinking about it are going to halt in their tracks and perhaps go seek help or bang their head against a brick wall instead.

Sexual assault or abuse or lewdness with a minor can never be considered a harmless act. It is an act that can/maycause permanent emotional scarring to the child, a permanent warping of morals - what is right and wrong in a scenario like this - the abused often grow up to become the abusers, stealing some of the innocence away from a child, impacting the outcome of the childs life - putting a damper on the child's potential...I could go on. If the child is impacted in a negative way, society is also impacted negatively. The laws are tough exactly for those reasons. The assaulter needs to be punished severely, and would-be assaulters need to know the law will crush them if they do such a dastardly deed.

If you have children of your own, you darn well know that 13 is the age of a child, far removed from being an adult. If you think 13 is old-enough, then you either are still a very young person, or don't have children. If you have children of your own or are an older person and think 13 is old-enough, I just don't know what to say to you; not going to damn you, but wish I had the words to change your mind.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

That really is the issue though. If she were thin, blond and attractive she would not have gotten life. I agree with another poster about women getting away with the exact same crime as a man. This thread wouldn't exist if it was Girl Touches Penis = LIFE IN PRISON. We would all be high fiving each other if a man got life.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join