It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Touches Breast = LIFE IN PRISON

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Captain Obvious

Star on that!
Thanks for pointing out the obvious!
Jabba's sister!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Captain Obvious

Hi Captain Obvious,

You sure have a way with words - but in future suggest you need to stop beating about the bush....!

You summed up my thoughts exactly.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Okay this hasn't been brought up, but why would an older woman find a 13 year old attractive in the first place? They are not even close to being mature, physically or intellectually. I am 33 and have an almost 13 year old son, and all of his friends look like kids to me. I don't even find 25 year old guys attractive. If I was going after a male, i prefer someone who is an adult but mature and smart. Not someone over 40 either.

Anyway, that's what i really don't understand at all. I don't think the women has all her marbles upstairs and if she were my friend I would have personally beat the ever loving crap out of her before kicking her to the curb. Besides my son would have been traumatized, he has Aspergers and autism, and I already told him about touching and what is okay and not okay. He knows it is not okay for any adult to touch him anywhere unless it's a doctor, even then if he doesn't feel comfortable with that to let the doctor know. When my son gets physicals, a nurse is in the room at all times. He has a male doctor. I am usually there until the physical exam and then a nurse comes in before I leave the room, and witnesses what goes on.

I don';t know if this woman deserves life in prison, i guess maybe if she did it before, and with another child but it's up in the air with me. Then again women can be just as horrible as men. Did any of you hear about the child care in the UK where the women who ran the day care abused babies and children. They also posted nude pics abusing them and the main woman took nude pictures of her own daughter and showed them off to her pedophile friends. The day care is now shut down and the women are in prison for life.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe

Okay this hasn't been brought up, but why would an older woman find a 13 year old attractive in the first place? They are not even close to being mature, physically or intellectually.

I find this puzzling also. Pedophilia doesn't make sense to me in any way whatsoever. And I can't understand the apparent upsurge in this, particularly the teacher/student type pedophilia. Maybe it has always been at high rates and it's just that information technology is at the point where the media can report more of it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Who ever claimed that they found this woman's behavior acceptable?

I didn't point at you, but read back over the thread.

-I let a 13 year old boy touch my breast

-Where were these kinds of women when I was 13?

[southpark] Niiiccccceeeeeeee [/southpark]

-"We better give him his luckiest boy in America badge right away!" I know when I was 13 I would have killed for such a scenario too, but as you get older you kind of realise how weird and wrong it is

-I mean, obviously if the young boy is traumatised for life then the sentence should reflect that. However if the boy is high-fiving his mates, and otherwise bragging, then the sentence is about as harsh as it gets.

-I think the Court should have actually looked towards what the actual psychological effect on the child was. I hardly doubt he was scarred for life.

Yeah, everybody gives it a little bit of lip service to the "it's wrong" end of things and then come in with a "but". There are an awful lot of people on this thread who seem to feel the pedophilia is somehow not quite so bad when a woman does it to a boy. I think they're wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I have only read the first few posts...
Most 13 year old boys would be thrilled
at the thought of touching a breast.
The woman needs to spend time in prison,
not that much time though.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
Yeah, everybody gives it a little bit of lip service to the "it's wrong" end of things and then come in with a "but". There are an awful lot of people on this thread who seem to feel the pedophilia is somehow not quite so bad when a woman does it to a boy. I think they're wrong.

Well, I'm not sure that recalling one's adolescent fantasies equates to finding this woman's behavior acceptable. But maybe it does. Fair enough, I can see your point.

I agree with you that it's not acceptable even if it is a woman doing it to a boy. What the heck is wrong with people these days?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I personally agree with the sentencing and fully advocate the same sentencing for all sexual offenders across the nation. Just because our system does not hold stricter sentences for other crimes does not mean this one should be let go. To me? fine....make stricter sentences for the other crimes as well! but destroying the innocence of a child is horribly disgusting and needs to be stopped in anyway shape or form.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
the simplest thing would be tom let the 13 year old boy say what he wanted her to have.
Of cores that would start a whole new thread as the head line would read 13 year old makes woman give him more breast time..
Like it or not at 13 theres a fundamental difference from boys to girls
Boys I knwo i was one lol want any thing in any conduchion they can get.
The slightest breeze send him running to the boys room . hey its the truth .
the girls on the other hand are still at the kiss and dont tell faze were the most they will do is let the boy group a little. Hey i was there lolol.
so are much less umm sexually open maybe its the way we raise boys compared to girls i dont know but anyone who really thinks this isn't true is lieing to them self's lol

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

THE 13 YEAR OLD TOUCHED HER BREAST!!!! SHE DIDNT DO #

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Am crying at the moment- This is the sickest and sadest judgement i have ever seen in my life. A 13 year old boy touched a womans breast people, and SHE gets LIFETIME in jail. Everyone who thinks thats OK deserves a huge A-BOMB over them right now.

This is sick. Hope humans die tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nkinga

I personally agree with the sentencing and fully advocate the same sentencing for all sexual offenders across the nation.

People can get a sexual offender label for getting caught peeing behind a dumpster. Life in prison for this?

Not all sexual offenders involve children either.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
well i would love nothing better then to say this woman is no different then a man who does the same thing and it would be true.
but there still is a difference it was a 13 year old male so honstly what should be done well i dont know is it even worth prison time ? in this case now if the boy had been under 11 then yes at 11 boys arent thinking girl yet 9well most ) lol but at 13 boys are thinking any girl please now .
anyway we try to talk like men and woman are the same there NOT they are equil but in different ways which meens they should be judged in different ways as well on some things

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
13 or 14 years old doesnt make this woman a pedophile.

Attaching the term pedophile to just anyone under 18 is a play on emotions. The technical term is ephebophile.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
Am crying at the moment- This is the sickest and sadest judgement i have ever seen in my life. A 13 year old boy touched a womans breast people, and SHE gets LIFETIME in jail. Everyone who thinks thats OK deserves a huge A-BOMB over them right now.

This is sick. Hope humans die tomorrow.
It seems that you haven't read the entire thread.

She apparently is a fat and ignorant blob, that could have and should have taken the actual deal that she was offered.

But she didn't want her name on a sex offenders list.

And it isn't just about her breast being touched.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

That depends on the physical development of the child in question. A 13yo boy might still be pre-pubescent. Either way, I don't see why it makes a difference, this is not about her feelings of attraction, it's about the fact that she forced him to carry out a sexual act and tried to get him to have full sex with her.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Full sex? As opposed to half sex?

You seriously think life is the appropriate sentence?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

Full sex as opposed to mutual masturbation or oral sex.

I seriously think that this woman tried to have sex with a child and would do so again. I don't think that she necessarily needs to be given a life sentence but I don't think she should be treated any differently to a man, she is a danger to children and they need to be protected from her.

[edit on 8/6/10 by pieman]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

reply to post by marg6043

So how do we protect other children from this woman and her sick desires?

You can only do your best. Don't be so naive as to believe that you can prevent every bad thing in this world from happening to our children.

Best to just do your best and make amends with the fact that bad things happen and be calm and quick to repair the damage after such things have happened, if it's possible.

But, for starters, if you reallly wanna, homeschool your child and never leave him alone without his guardians.

And even then, the guardians are usually the ones molesting their children.

So...basically, as long as there are humans, there will be molested children.

Welcome to life.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

So you have read her full psych eval in order to come to that conclusion correct?

Happen to have a link to it?

The problem here is the unconstitutional mandatory minimum sentencing guidelines.

She definitely shouldnt be treated any differently than a male, but a life sentence for this violates the 8th Amendment, as do many other mandatory minimum sentences.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join