It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media and Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Richard Dolan has come up with two very interesting articles addressing issues of media and mind control.

The first article is about lies in the media:
Govvernment Lies and Ufos

The second article is about getting inside your head and deliberately omitting certain information:
Getting Inside Your Head: Media and Mind Control...

The articles were written with ufos in mind, but can apply to lots of other issues as well...

Events can happen and are not reported in the press. Perhaps some small local paper, but not in the national press. Be realistic this is nothing new!

We have two problems:

1) "I haven't read about it in the paper so it can't be true..."

2) You might read about it in the paper, but is it really true?

[edit on 10-6-2004 by gzhpcu]

[edit on 10-6-2004 by gzhpcu]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Mind control in the media? Well thats certainly a controversial issue, it's the same with songs really don't you think. Charles Manson said something like Helter Skelter (the beatles) backwards has messages about murder. It's pretty creepy really but stuff like that can be put down to co-incidence.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osmosis
Mind control in the media? Well thats certainly a controversial issue, it's the same with songs really don't you think. Charles Manson said something like Helter Skelter (the beatles) backwards has messages about murder. It's pretty creepy really but stuff like that can be put down to co-incidence.

Yes, mind control in songs
where were you when Marilyn Manson gave his speech about the columbine murders in Bowling for Colombine, a documentary-film by Michael Moore.

What about Little Nicky starring Adam Sandler, on there Nicky plays a record backwards(moves it with his finger) and you could hear "worship satan."

Or the simpsons had an episode about this.. When Bart, Millhouse and some other kids became musicians...(like N-Synch)...Lisa played the video backwards and there was a message to join the army...

I stongly suggest getting a copy of Metallica - Turn the page (uncensored) video. It's like 40 maybe 50 megs buts its worth the wait.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It's possible, and it explains why there are Foogles out there...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Whatever. Jesus, does independant thought mean anything anymore? The forum is provided, let's have something of substance.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Here's an example I found on the net.
For more examples of subliminal messaging
below taken from www.subliminalworld.org... check the site out for better pics

Look first at the label as a whole. On the left there is a 'face' looking towards the brand name. One could also easily image that to the left of the 'face' there is a collage of 'letters'. Associated with the brand name to the right of the label there are again a set of 'letters'. No, not s e x, just s i x but in reverse order. The i would tend to be overlooked. Furthermore there is a phallic shape to left of the brand name. More interestingly, if one looks at the label when one is drinking from the bottle, the label is upside down as in the illustration on the right.

When the Cherry Coke drinker raises the bottle towards their mouth the SX and the phallic shape move towards the mouth of the drinker. Is this oral sex in a Cherry Coke bottle? Was this intended, or was it not? Take into account all of the Coca Cola labels on this page and you will not be left in much doubt.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You and I may be able to muster independent thought but the rest of the world has not woken up to what is going on. Our biggest schools teach mind control and have done a lot of research on the issue. I am aware of the studies that MIT has done and its use in relation to business and advertising. This is not fiction but proven fact.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Why is it always a phalic symbol? What happened to the vaginal symbols? I'm sure they're there. Damn I'm looking for them.

new topics

top topics

join