It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
My theory is, if things don't change..there will be revelations within the next 20 years for the middle east. I see the elite of the world moving from oil to another form of energy within the next 20 years.

Then they will let the middle east fight it out, paying the leaders of each county a large sum of gold and build fall out shelters the size of cities for them. (Like America has.) Making sure each middle eastern country has wmd..Letting them attack each other. Why would the rest of the world let this happen? The Muslim religion promotes jihad and with the future having so many man made wmd, the rest of the world does not want a jihadist blowing up any of their countries..

Russia hates Zionists and Jews.(Take a good look at the Jews in Russia!) why Russia gave Iran atomic substances. For energy...yea right.

China dislikes Israel, because it wants to get rid of all religion. (And Because we all shop at wallmart, china is taking over. By 2070ish china will be the super power of the world.)

So the way I see it is, (America, The Europium Union, China, and Russia will stay out of it, knowing it would cuase ww3 if one joined in on the middle east fight. Iran and Israel will start the fight and other middle eastern countries will join in. The leaders of the countries will hide in their fall out shelters with all the gold they were paid, and let middle eastern armageddon happen.

This is just a theory and things can change. If they all just give peace a chance. But if israel goes to war with iran this will be the pushing of the first domino.

Lets hope Iran and Israel can live in peace and that the above theory does not manifest.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

Russia hates Zionists and Jews.(Take a good look at the Jews in Russia!) why Russia gave Iran atomic substances. For energy...yea right. China hates Israel, because it wants to get rid of all religion.

If you read some post here you'll find a lot of folks here hate Israel.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68

Russia hates Zionists and Jews.(Take a good look at the Jews in Russia!) why Russia gave Iran atomic substances. For energy...yea right. China hates Israel, because it wants to get rid of all religion.

If you read some post here you'll find a lot of folks here hate Israel.

Its not Israel or the Jews. Its the Zionists, Jihadists.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
So you like dominos?
I got yer dominos.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Lets hope for peace in the middle east. BTW, Nice dominoes.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

What do you A.T.S.ERS think of the above theory?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

You can have hope. The one thing you can count on, Gods word will come to pass.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

You can have hope. The one thing you can count on, Gods word will come to pass.

I do not know GOD's words that well, except for the ten commandments. What does he say about the above? I hope its positive.
If every country just followed by the rule of law..we would be one world in peace.
In the future the "International Orders law" will be something like the following.

"In reality... Freewill in thought, simplistic moral logic and simplistic moral love above freewill in action." "Complete free will in, spirituality, religion, entertainment, Virtual Reality and freedom of speech, (As a constitutional right as an American.) as long as it don't "SERIOUSLY" harm any beings in real."

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theone2000
China dislikes Israel, because it wants to get rid of all religion.

In 2006, the Chinese authorities conducted a survey that revealed 31.4% (approx. 400million) of the population were religous.

Over the last few years, as the government realised that perhaps religion was not such a fearful thing after all, people have gone in search for new value systems and spiritual beliefs to replace the communist doctrine which has been slowly jettisoned in China's unstoppable quest for modernisation.(Shanghaiist Direct)

So the way I see it is, (America, The Europium Union, China, and Russia will stay out of it, knowing it would cuase ww3 if one joined in on the middle east fight. Iran and Israel will start the fight and other middle eastern countries will join in. The leaders of the countries will hide in their fall out shelters with all the gold they were paid, and let middle eastern armageddon happen.

Ancient foes. Israel is surrounded by Islamic Arabs and Persians who cannot agree on the true tenets of their faith.

Once the enemies of God have sacked Jerusalem and installed the abomination that causes desolation, the rest of the world, whether involved in ME wars or not, will be under the yoke of a slavery so severe as to crush the spirit of man.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Next 20 years?

We are there now

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Isint it against the law to be religious in China?

So if another country takes over Jerusalem. ww3 will happen? Does it say this in the holy books?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Next 20 years?

We are there now

Yea it's getting close. Lets pray for peace.

new topics

top topics

join