It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Israel" God's Chosen People in Prophecy. Lest we forget

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shine71
Hey OP,
And to "No King but Jesus", take a break from quoting that fictional book of plagiarism and answer me a simple question. Are you familiar with all of the 'miracles', 'teachings', 'works' and 'divine nature' of Horus, Krishna, Mithra, Buddha and MANY others who all existed LONG before your Jesus character?

Your joking right?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

MENTAL ASYLUMS -----------------> that way
biblical nutters have invaded ATS, if you want to get your point accross get your god to smite me or something, i shall be waiting. drink anyone?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I have several questions to the OP.

Who are the Israelites in the bible? Who is Israel:

1) Are they the descendants of Jacob? If so, who here is sure that all Middle Easterns who is not a Jew or a citizen of Israel are not decendants of Jacob?

2) Are they the Jewish people? If so, if I converted to Judaism, would I become an Israelite? Would I then have the right over the land of Canaan?

3) Are they the citizens of Modern Day Israel? If so, would I become one of God's chosen people if I become a citizen of Israel despite my belief and ancestry?

How sure are you that the Modern Day Israeli people are the Biblical Israelites? What defines an Israelite? Is it their religion, ancestry, race or citizenship?

Which is likely to be the real Biblical Israelites?

The European Jews(people whose religion is Judaism) from Germany (WW2) who were sent to occupy Palestine for the creation of a new state called Israel,

OR

The people(Palestinians) who were already in the land of Canaan for thousands of years before WW2, whose ancestry dates back to the time of Jesus and Jacob?

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Open your eyes and rethink again your support for the Modern Day Israel (synagogue of Satan), and you will see the atrocities they have done for the past 60+ years.

It has been predicted in the bible that the whole world will turn their backs against the people of Jacob(Israel).... Isn't this the case of the Palestinians now?

If you do even just a little research of the history... you will find out that you have been supporting the wolf in a sheep's clothing(Israel, the synagogue of Satan). They clothed themselves with the name "Israel" when they have nothing to do with the Biblical Jacob.

Do not let names and religion blind you. Do some research.

PEACE.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man
reply to post by Loken68

biblical nutters have invaded ATS, if you want to get your point accross get your god to smite me or something, i shall be waiting. drink anyone?

Could you please stay on topic, which would be " "Israel" God's Chosen People in Prophecy"

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The problem with this line of thinking is that then you are condoning the those who you assume to be "God's Chosen" to slay all men, women, children, cattle, livestock, and burn the city down, except for the loot that was stolen from the now dead enemies. At best, all the men would be killed, and women and children taken slaves.

And the really scary thing is that many in Israel feel it is perfectly justifiable to do such things to the Palestinians and arabs who are inhabiting what they assume are THEIR lands.
And if you go by their "holy" book, they'd be right.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

. The Antichrist will intervene and guarantee the security of Israel, enabling the Jews to rebuild their Temple (Daniel 9:27). 7. At the end of three and a half years, the Antichrist will enter the rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem and declare himself to be God (Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15-18, & 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4).

weird...that the antichrist will be the jews leader....does this mean that Jesus will come down and defeat the antichrist..

The antichrist is supposed to be the most evil human being on earth...and its clearly mentioned that it will be the jews leader....

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

It's views of prophecy why both Iran and Israel would like to exchange nuclear missiles. Both fundamentalists, in both respected countries, believe they must bring about the coming messiah.

...it's best keeping religous extremism out of international diplomacy, especially when nuclear weapons are envolved.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The Government Of The Divine has already stated that for "the chosen ones" to ascend into the Kingdom Of Heaven it is conditional as The Kingdom will not allow the "Chosen ones" crud on Earth to carry over into The Kingdom itself.

If "The Chosen Ones" will not do a darn thing to make anyone's life better via diplomatic means will be delisted and a new group of people will be chosen.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
again this choosen people thing... thats annoying
palestinian are the choosen one ... by the way
from my part we are all choosen people..
everyone is egual
in Israel eyes they are the most superior race ever ...
i beleive yes but it miss a word ...
they are the most superior evil regime ever

so far the Israel regime have prooven to be the most hatred extremist terrorist regime in the world
they are anti-semitic themself so much its disgusting
they are harming good worldwide jews everywhere with the hatred policies
its a crime in their world to mary a non-jewish
so their "supreme white race" would not be infected
who thinks like that today ...
the CIA document just released doesnt surprise me

i knew 2 jews in my life
one colegue with the big car and the big fur coat
we smoked join together
.. he was 100% zionist we had our disagreement of course
we were like friend at the job ...
i dont think he was able to harm anyone .. he was just a little bit brainwashed....
and at another job i knew a lesbian jewish girl
her girlfriend wasnt jewish..
we were friend
arabs and jew should live in peace ...
muslim showed me they want that peace
but the Israel regime with netanyahou doest want that.....
peace would mean ... arab + jew .. living together
Israel regime doest want that .. look at the mariage it is a crime to marry a none-jew
COME ONE .. CHANGE THOSE HATRED RACIST POLICY
and stop saying that any critics of israel is antisemetic
they are only constructive comments to help you
Israel Regime IS the most antisemetic ever they have to be stoped
before they do more insane mad stuff that will harm many good jews worldwide

[edit on 8/26/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

i have debated a admin from rapturereadydotcom
(+10 emails)
and his answer was always the same
he was constantly giving me those bible quotes
can zionist peoples show me more than bible quote
netanyhaou always repeat himself
he gave the same rethoric on and on and on
wont answer any logic question
he only say HAMAS HAMAS HAMAS IRAN IRAN + ROCKET ON ISRAEL(that usualy 99% of the time fall in a open field with no damages)
can you guys come with something more ???

if you think im wrong .. read my thread about the age of enlightment
below in my signature

thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

if jews beleive in the bible so much
why they dont follow the 10 commandements of God
our Father and Creator

no killing no stealing .. dont spread gods word wrongly
there is no other god .. etc etc

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If Israel's politicians would stop acting like scumbags they'd probably lose a few enemies

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
If Israel's politicians would stop acting like scumbags they'd probably lose a few enemies

well said

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I was once a chosen one....but then they found out i couldn't actually play football.

I thought everyone was chosen ones....but then we would just have to choose for ourselves when the time came.

I once made a choice...and wow it was the wrong choice.....i thought i had gotten away with it until my brother showed me the photos of her.

I know know who the chosen ones are....i think their names were Paige,Piper and Pheobe.

I could be wrong there.

could it be that none of us are the chosen ones and that we are actually all in hell.

Hell on Earth as they say.

you bad bad bad people.

I bet this thread is really going to help curb any zionist responses.

IF i am a chosen one...i want that house over there.....the one that is not in Isreal.

If i am chosen do i have to wear one of those silly hats.

but seriously...how many religions are the chosen ones.
If i am cosen does that mean i have to die now....cause i haven't finished my dinner yet.

Question here

If you know you are chosen....then why not just stand in front of the oncoming missle as then you will get there faster.

Not much reason to live if you already know you are chosen...i think i would want to go now.

what time does that bus come by Again.

I need to know....do i have to convert now to become chosen...or is there no chance for me.....

i choose not to be chosen and then i can just live my life in sin and continue to work hard,not hurt anyone,always try to help others, now i know i may not be chosen i might as well change the way i live.

I got it...lets make the prophecy happen quicker and we will take out the temple of the rock....and get it all over with and then the chosen ones will be happy cause of all the suffering that will follow.

you know what since i have become quite accustomed to breathing i think i would prefer not to be one of the chosen ones cause i might get to live longer in this glorious life.

i think i will stick around and try to appreciate this beautiful planet as long as i can without calling for its demise cause some prophecy says that is a good thing.

I think i will choose to go against the grain and ask for peace...and that will really mess up the chosen ones.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

If i am chosen do i have to wear one of those silly hats.

lolll
just saw yesterday the film I.Now.Pronounce.You.Chuck.And.Larry
its a comedy .. not that much funny
but its the proof again that the jews are controlling Hollywood
puting religions in a movie doesnt have its place
that should be banned in all film production compagny
when i saw those hats in the film and the jewish legs dance
i have told myself .. why .. why ... ahh propaganda

Adam Sandler with again a jewish hat ... hes jewish or what ?
are those hats were made to hide calvicy in the center of mens head ??

its like the burka ... in another religion
or the nuns hiding their hair in another religion
when i was young i went to a nuns school lol
and my first question was . why hiding the hair

religions is supose to represent GOOD
if a jew dont wear is hat .. what happen ? he goest to hell ??
many jews dont wear these hats

i saw many wearing cowbow hats in movies
its not a religion hat ...
hats are useless especially religion hats
some hats are good to hide from the sun but thats it

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man
reply to post by Loken68

Our God doesn't create inorder to enjoy smiting..demons though waste no effort 4 smiting mankind

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It's like listening to a bunch of Dungeons and Dragons players

"Elves are better than dwarfs!!"

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join